[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite weed strains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Favorite strains and what you like about them

Please and thanks. So far idk I like harlequin I guess
>>
DUDE

W33D

EL EM AY OH
>>
Why so many weed threads lately?
>>
>>24293712
Cause ur a kek
>>
>>24293712
It's socially acceptable now.
>>
>>24293712
Yeah faggot
>>24293777
Smoke weed faggot or you'reGAY. Faggot
>>
>>24293864
>>24293732
>>24293568
Be careful with that edge, kuck
>>
>>24293712
That's what I was thinking. Is 420chan down?
>>
>>24293568

Chemdawg and Super Lemon Haze. I just feel really productive on them.
>>
>>24293568
You put this fucking picture up the other day. Are you in high school, op. Weed is so badass MOMS GONNA FREAK XDDDDD
>>
File: pp.png (156 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
156 KB, 500x446
>>24293622
gb2reddit u cancerous faggot and take your shitty forced memes with you
>>
Sunset Sherbet smells like Christmas trees and is just plain amazing
>>
All weed is the same
>>
So I've only smoked one strain (first time bought weed a few months ago)

>start forgetting things
>all my thoughts slow down and interfere with what I want to do
>become incredibly lethargic

Shit sucks. Recommendations?
>>
>>24293712

>Literally two of a hundred threads

>"WHY ARE THERE SIX MILLION TO THE EIGHT MILLIONTH POWER THREADS ABOUT THIS!?!?!?!?!?!"

Fucking every board does this. More than one equals a million to 4chan.
>>
>>24294620
no it's not you squabber
>>
My favorites are Trainwreck, GD Purple, and Skywalker because I love that strong high.

t. Californian
>>
Cherry AK, Lemon Haze, and Agent Orange
>>
>>24293712
I'm pissed because I'm saving for a car and cant smoke for awhile,I'm really testy and not in a good place mentally and all these threads have me dying for a fat blunt right now.
>>
>>24296548

Funny thing is I don't go on here much when I'm high so it's between having weed that I'm here. I have the feeling you have all the time.

I don't know why I tease myself with it.
>>
I actually like schwag better than hydro. Indica strains just seem to get me higher.
>>
>>24293568
Doesn't make a difference for me. Not even between the indica or sativa strains. You niggers are smoking half weed and the other half placebo. I know that for me there is absolutely no discernible difference in the high from different strains. The different cannabanoids really don't make a difference considering that THC is the primary active chemical that we actually know of.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.