[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't act confident. Behaving like you are confident in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: dave-dlouhy_b.jpg (63 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
dave-dlouhy_b.jpg
63 KB, 467x700
Don't act confident.

Behaving like you are confident in yourself while being an ugly loser does not turn on women.
It's just a bluff and you will get called out for being overconfident. If you think that confidence plays a huge role then answer this question:

Would you be intimidated by this super manlet if he acted like he can take you on? Even with all the confidence behind him he still isn't scary. And it's all because of his looks
>>
hehehehe niiibe bait maaaaaaaaan
>>
He's super fucking ripped man, He'd probably rip me in half
>>
>>24293555
I think you are confusing confidence with arrogance. You can be conventionally unattractive and confident and still have an attractive appeal about you.
>>
>>24293635
No no you don't. A huge majority of your attractiveness is looks based. Once you are on the ugly side no personality and social skills will save you.
>>
>>24293555
confidence or trust in yourself, is not always the same thing.

there is trust in your ability to impress a woman with your appearance and then there is the trust in your ability to beat someone up.

being ugly will inhibit your ability to be confident in the first way, but not the latter.
>>
>>24293574
Not a bait. I am just educating you guys about the matter. A lot of people on here should just accept that their issues mostly come from their looks.
>>
>>24293555
He looks pretty scary to me
>>
>>24293684
that's not true at all, I've seen plenty of "unattractive" guys who have partners. They're usually really funny, really witty, all round nice and never says anything bad about another person. They're just great people in general and that's rare I think, and even though they don't fit into the model of conventionally pretty they are still attractive. Their personality is so amazing that looks don't even factor in.
>>
>>24293717
it's not that simple, and your "advice" is completely pointless either way. people should accept that ultimately they are the ones who make something an issue.

if you are ugly then getting a girl to like you is much harder, but that's not the real issue to them, the issue is being ugly while wanting not to be. You can't change how you look, but you can change what you want.
>>
>>24293747
Yeah this.

This guy could probably take OP.
>>
File: 1443465210839.jpg (69 KB, 629x793) Image search: [Google]
1443465210839.jpg
69 KB, 629x793
>>24293770

Pic related those guys who are "attractive" because of their personality
>>
>>24293790

He is half my body size. He could spend his whole life training and still be 30% weaker than me and have a short reach disadvantage
>>
>>24293555

If you're a guy would you be turned on by a fat ugly disgusting bad smelling girl just because she had "confidence"?
>>
Honestly if he carried himself with swagger, had a sick smile and knew how to talk then yeah id be intimidated. The dude already looks like a gangster.
>>
>>24293555
Bait but still: So what do you propose people are supposed to do then, fuckwit?

"Overconfident" means overcompensating and pretending to be something that you are not, because deep inside you are an incesure fuck.

Being truly confident means being perfectly fine with yourself. Charismatic people are not perfect people, they are just perfectly fine with themselfes.

Maybe this is a troll thread with the purpose of fucking with autists who dont know better. In that case, you should sit down and reconsider your life choices. If you are serious, then you should go outside and get in touch with reality, the real world and all those mean normies.

Also, the guy in the pic took roids.
>>
Confidence is what makes you able to hold a conversation, learn what's appropriate, be at least somewhat considerate of your appearance as far as what you have control over, have a sense of humor, basic shit like that. Arrogance is "don't hate me cause you aint me" bullshit that is never attractive, ever. If you think it is, you're a bad person.
>>
>>24293862

he really thinks this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.