[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be NEET >be overwhelmed with things one could learn >learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: peter.png (18 KB, 798x564) Image search: [Google]
peter.png
18 KB, 798x564
>be NEET
>be overwhelmed with things one could learn
>learn nothing
>>
File: 1432826925099.jpg (16 KB, 248x241) Image search: [Google]
1432826925099.jpg
16 KB, 248x241
>tfw realize all the time you squandered not learning cool things

>tfw you could have been skilled in something instead of dedicating your life too the cocoa
>>
You've got to start somewhere. Make a list of a few things that seem appealing, give them a try for a few weeks and see what you like. If none of them stick, start a new search.

Keep trying until you find something that you want to keep doing for a long time.
>>
>be 27
>you've wasted too much time
>mental decline has started
>it's too late now

Death, I beckon thee.
>>
>>24293211

You have learned the complexity of the world, anon. You mustn't let the vastness of it all intimidate you. Any amount of time you take to make your decision is validated. Just be patient and your passion will ignite.
>>
>>24293211
>25 years old
>have been NEET for most of the last decade
>have never had a job
>have virtually limitless time
>have support from parents to pursue anything I want to do
>don't have any passions I want to pursue
>can't even think of anything I wouldn't mind doing that would make any money and be realistically possible
>feel like working a job I hate would be a fate worse than death, but don't know what else to try at this point

All I want is a passion or some sort of goal. I just want anything to give my life meaning. I want to be able to make a little money and contribute to the family so I can stop being nothing but a burden without having to work a job that would make me lose all will to live.

I just don't know what to do. Every day I try to find some sort of passion or come up with a plan to do something but I just can't do it.
>>
File: Halbleiterschaltungstechnik.jpg (225 KB, 1071x1347) Image search: [Google]
Halbleiterschaltungstechnik.jpg
225 KB, 1071x1347
>>24293766
I don't quite agree.
A valuable capability that NEETs like OP lack, in my experience, is to sit down with a book for 3 hours and enjoy reading it. If you don't have that, it should be training and I'd not set the give-up barrier so low.
>>
>>24293959
My internet was cut off for a few days and I started reading again, being productive around the house. Then it came back and I went back to being lazy and apathetic. Internet addiction and 24-7 access is the real problem. Mindlessly browing all day is too easy.
>>
just b urself

b productive. often i spend my time making up cool rhymes and posting them on the internet. its all about being producting, doing something, making something happen. like cool rhynes.
heres 1 i just made up 4 U op

THIS OLD MAN

HE PLAYED ONE

HE TOLD ME TO BANG UR MOM
>>
I sometimes wish I was born a slave so I wouldn't have so many life choices bearing down on me.
>>
File: Halbleiterschaltungstechnik2.jpg (627 KB, 2937x2203) Image search: [Google]
Halbleiterschaltungstechnik2.jpg
627 KB, 2937x2203
>>24294110
While I was studying, I accidentally learned to sit there with a textbook for hours at Starbucks, and luckily, it never went away.
But I know what you mean, I still experience that whenever I know I should go to bad but just don't and browse 4chan or whatever.
Now I'm also trying to get into fiction books.
>>
>>24294184
THIS OLD MAN

HE PLAYED TWO

HE TOLD ME TO GAS A JEW
>>
>>24293886
Pretty much my life senpai. My social skills are 0, I have a severe stutter, and I'm scared of almost everything (driving, dogs, all people, heights, etc.).

I just hope to find a job that I can do without destroying what little of a soul I have left.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.