[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you have missed out on teenage love you'll never be 15 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (256 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
256 KB, 2048x1280
you have missed out on teenage love
you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love

anyone know these feels?
>>
hold me
>>
File: Fun.jpg (31 KB, 225x272) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
31 KB, 225x272
> you will never be an impressionable idiot with another impressionable idiot and be idiots together

Yes I'm so jealous. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>24293172
jaded basement dweller located
>>
File: 1446567537751.png (9 KB, 321x317) Image search: [Google]
1446567537751.png
9 KB, 321x317
>>24293110
>**** like rabbits
>****
>f--k
>>
When I was 15 4chan was my gf and I spent my warm summer nights shitposting and laughing until 8am

Fun times I miss it, now it feels like we're distant
>>
>>24293172
that's just negative nancy thinking right there, you might as well call anyone who is happy deluded, anyone living life to be pointless and meaningless. Part of being young is to be naive and impressionable. Its a rite of passage.
>>
>>24293220
I think he meant Kuck like rabbits.
>>
I didn't miss out on teenage love, albeit it was unrequited.
>>
This made me tear up a bit.
>>
I'm destined to settling for someone who's settling for me. A relationship built on a two-sided loathing of loneliness, giving in to societal pressures and fear of aging alone. Sweet.
>>
>>24294467
Same. It'll be mutually depressing.
>>
File: 017.jpg (184 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
184 KB, 768x1024
>>24293110
jesus fuck that movie....i never wanted a qt3.14 brown girl so much after that..
>>
i laid in a field with my crush
and we even spooned in a tent

then he panicked, started repeating that he wasnt gay, got up and moved tents and never talked to me again
>>
File: ravebunny.gif (356 KB, 320x237) Image search: [Google]
ravebunny.gif
356 KB, 320x237
>>24293220
that's lewd. it's rave like rabbits obv.
>>
>>24293110
girls aren't capable of human emotions tho
only gay boys can experience teenage love
>>
>>24293110
I had it once. Still the best memory I have. Being virgins with my qt asian gf and her too scared to fuck because of religion/pregnancy, but just getting naked and rubbing and licking all over each other till we both came.

I've fucked plenty of girls since, but if I could relive any moment it'd be that teen love. Makes me miss being like that so much. Fuck you op.
>>
>I am always searching somewhere for you
>Even at the intersection and dream
>Even though I know you won't be here
>If miracle was to happen, I want to show it to you right now
>A new morning, myself
>and the "I love you" which I couldn't say

;______;
>>
>>24295149
Damn that sucks. sorry lad :(
>>
>>24296085
No, fuck you for getting to experience that.
>>
>>24293110
Makoto Shinkai is a god of making heartbreaking movies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.