[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1279110268750.jpg (26 KB, 476x357) Image search: [Google]
1279110268750.jpg
26 KB, 476x357
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH NORMIES AND "TOP TEN" LISTS??????????
>>
Fuck you, I like those too. They are mindless fun.
>>
>>24293051

Top ten ways to bait /r9k/

1. Pretend to tranny
2. Pretend to negro
3. Pretend to woman
4. Subway shill
5. wagekek retaliation
6. pepe posts
7. Pretend to normal
8. ayy weed lmao
9. anything /pol/
10. Top ten lists
>>
>>24293406
/thread

abandon thread
>>
>be at work
>gfemale coworker watch some video "top 5 4 chan creepy/disturbing moments"
>they go like "oh god, is this real?"
>>
>>24293470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlXepby4Ck4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrznpmzZbPg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_RPNI-QMIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYUFeco1O-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bQdnDy1Ess
>>
>>24293051
Its no different than abnormies wanting to be the supreme ultimate of everything
>>
GRsmash's channel is fun, fuck you.

But no one likes "top 10" stuff otherwise. Clickbait sites push it to encourage consumers to click a "next" button to see the next on the list, refreshing the page, and thus making the consumer view more ads and line the website's pockets with money. I've been told that even with adblock such sites will still make money off of you. Do not feed them.

Sometimes "top 10" lists provide a digest of something mildly interesting you may want to consume that you might not otherwise have consumed, and the "10" is just a convenient number for that, but it's mostly pushed just to make money off of consumers.
>>
BOTTOM TEN TOP TEN LISTS ON YOUTUBE!

nnnnNNNUMBEW TEN!
Top Ten Lesser Known Movie Monsters, cause when you rate something as a top ten list, best base your entire list around being obscure and subjective

nnnnNNNUMBEW NINE!
Top Ten Actors who Broke Typecasting
How can you rate something as subjective about performances? Fuck you!

nnnnNNNUMBEW EIGHT!
Top Ten Internet Memes
Otherwise known as, the first ones I came up with off the top of my head

nnnnNNNUMBEW SEVEN!
Top Ten Notorious Hate Groups
Is hate something you can measure?

nnnnNNNUMBEW SIX!
Another Top Ten Scariest Scenes from Non-Horror Movies
Guess what? If it's ANOTHER Top Ten then it's not a FUCKING TOP TEN

nnnnNNNUMBEW FIVE!
Top Ten Actors Who Almost Died on Set
You almost died and you were in a movie, let's apply an arbitrary number and read off an IMDB Trivia page!

nnnnNNNUMBEW FOUR!
Top Ten Famous People Who Died In a Plane Crash
We can rate tragedy too!

nnnnNNNUMBEW THREE!
Top Ten Unsolved Mysteries Science Can't Explain!
There are so many of these lists out there that we actually turned the mystical unknown into something mundane and ho-hum!

nnnnNNNUMBEW TWOOOoo
Top Ten Best Podcasts!
It's not shilling, fuck you!

And the NUMBEW WUN BOTTOM TEN TOP TEN LIST ON YOUTUBE IS...
The entirety of the joke that is WatchMojo
>>
>>24293470
>>24293515

I had no idea this was actually a thing. I know 4chan is hella mainstream nowadays and I should not be surprised, but I was just unaware this was a thing.

I have kept getting one of those videos in my suggestions, though. Also the "4chan user goes to prison" or whatever video, but that may've stopped a long time ago.
>>
Top lists are all over the internet because it's extremely efficient content. It takes virtually no effort and people suck that shit up.

Hell I'm making money on jewtube with it right now :^)
>>
they want to be told what to like instead of looking around for good stuff and coming to conclusions themselves
>>
>>24293051
My older siblings used to always have VH1 and TRL on every day after school.... it was lists every day.
>>
>>24293051

Because normies need everything streamlined for them for their "busy lives" of sitting around on Facebook for hours on end.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.