[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do normies kiss their gf's on the mouth knowing they've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: magikarp.jpg (174 KB, 441x421) Image search: [Google]
magikarp.jpg
174 KB, 441x421
How do normies kiss their gf's on the mouth knowing they've had dicks in there?

It just seems so fucking gross to me.
>>
>>24292932
I kiss her after she has sucked mine / drank my cum / I licked her pussy or ass / even if she had cum on her face. It's pretty hot, really
>>
>>24292932
well you see the mouth is constantly secreting saliva, and the epithelial cells are constantly turning over. So the matter that touched those dicks is long gone by the time she gets to you-- her beta provider.
>>
>>24292932
there is so much fucking bacteria in your mouth at any one time that some random dick is the least disgusting thing in there senpai
also people throw up through their mouths
>>
>>24292932
Do all girls look like fish when sucking dick?
>>
>>24292932
>>24293242
>dat filename

kek
>>
>>24292932
you should be more concerned if a girl was constantly licking the forearms of multiple guys since there are plenty of areas which hold more germs and bacteria than the penis. What you call gross stems from ignorance.
>>
No I had my GF snowball me five minutes ago because I'm not a huge faggot :^)
>>
>>24293410
that's pretty gross tbqhwy
>>
>>24292932
as long as she brushes her teeth regularily I wouldn't have a problem with it.
>tfw no gf desu
>>
>>24292984
>tfw she won't kiss me after I eat her out

It makes me feel so unloved.
>>
>>24293623
Tell her if she thinks her vagina is so disgusting that she won't kiss you after you've put your mouth there, maybe you shouldn't put your mouth there.
>>
>>24293623
Uptight cunt, what's wrong with your own liquids?
>>
>>24292932
should have a cock in your mouth one time, so it will be no problem anymore because both would have the D. mark in mounth.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.