[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone was in my house when I was out today /r9k/ they didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1337563318216.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1337563318216.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
someone was in my house when I was out today /r9k/

they didn't take anything, if they wanted to take something they easily could have, my laptop, xbox, internet radio, television etc was right there

they did however, take my little hobby axe out of it's hilt and then failed at getting it back in the hilt properly, and then placed it in the kitchen
they also moved every single one of my jars of jam down from the shelf they were on, and placed them on the counter, the kitchen table and one was even on the floor

why the fuck would anyone do this?
>>
>>24292898
I think you're losing it m80
>>
Don't look up gangstalking :^)
>>
lel

This is gonna be a good thread
>>
>>24292957
>:^)

Shills on /pol/ often bring up gangstalking for some reason, like it's "a thing," and not something they're just pushing.

I think it's a low cost way to spook people into not talking about certain subjects.

Lol at the thought that any one of us losers on 4chan is a big enough threat that they're going to pay 15 guys to travel across the world to your city, and do nothing but stalk you fulltime
>>
it's the feds
they found you anon
>>
>live on the top floor of a building that's one flat on top of the other
>nobody rents out the bottom flat so I chill on my own for the summer
>after midnight I always hear weird creaking noises in the ceiling
>don't think much of it and continue staying up light and having fun
>one day I'm visiting the laundromat across the street and its pretty late
>as I'm going back to cross the street I see a light on inside of my flat
>I definitely did not turn that light on
>freak out and stay at my buddy's place
>come back in the morning with friends
>find out that the door to the bottom flat is unlocked
>look inside
>see that someone broke through the plaster on the far wall
>there is a ladder in the wide space between walls
>ladder goes up to my flat and into my ceiling
>I freak the fuck out and leave that day
>>
>tampered with an axe in the kitchen

Is this a weird reference to Crime and Punishment?
>>
>>24293115
Not sure I believe this. How long ago was it?
>>
>>24292916
no it's true
I called my sister over to look at the jam and she was just as perplexed as me
>>24292957
that's some /x/ tier meme shit man
>>24293079
this would be a serious concern because I left my laptop open and logged when I left and I have hebes not that well hidden in my documents but nobody had touched my computer
also why would the feds move my jam
>>
>>24292957
how is that effective? most people will think they have a ghost.
>>
>>24292898
Check under your bed before you sleep :)
>>
I think it was probably your mother. It is _her_ house, after all.
>>
>>24293295
Are you kidding me? Why would people rather think their house is haunted?
>>
>>24293452
50% of USAicans believe in ghosts
>>
The secret police in former East Germany used to do this shit with political opponents to break them psychologically, they called it dissolution.
>>
>>24293166
I thought this also.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.