[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever help out any of your buddies in high school? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1389338059551.png (743 KB, 616x587) Image search: [Google]
1389338059551.png
743 KB, 616x587
Did you ever help out any of your buddies in high school?

I had a Muslim friend named Omar. He was a real pushover. He was the person who others went to asking for food, to which he would give until he had nothing left for himself.

So I taught him the virtue of greed, and mentored him into the person he is today. You won't be getting free shit from that guy let me tell you. It was well worth the fact that a lot of people disliked me for hardening him up as I felt good about myself.

What did you do to positively effect peoples lives while you were in school?
>>
I pretended to ask an ugly girl to prom. But then she got really excited about it and bought a dress so I had to tell her it was fake.
>>
>>24292833

>teaching a Muslim to stand up for himself

literally terrorist enabler
>>
>>24292833
You will be negatively effected in your greatest time of need due to your hardened heart and your karma.

>b-but I never had a great time of need

Because it hadn't come yet.
>>
>>24292879
And thus the fembot is born.
>>
>>24292833
I stopped a lot of bulling.
>>
>>24292833
there's something strangely magnetic about charls
>>
File: tenac.jpg (26 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
tenac.jpg
26 KB, 500x349
>>24292833

>Turned 18 in last year of school (Ausfag)
>Was one of 3 or 4 people who could buy alcohol and had a car (had shitty fast food job)
>Literally supplied bulk people with alcohol for about 3 - 4 months straight

>MFW people got too shitfaced and couldn't handle their liquor.

>>24293444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoJrqejLsf0
>>
>>24292833
source on that pic?
>>
>>24294043
https://youtu.be/xoJDrbWtma4
>>
>>24293865
Really? I could handle my alcohol by the age of 16 just fine, made a bad habit out of it too. But I would never get wasted, no hangovers or anything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.