[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is female beauty abundant? The question I'm then really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: KillBill2.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
KillBill2.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
Is female beauty abundant?

The question I'm then really interested in is if male beauty - as in attractive men - are (and not just from the female perspective and perception) less abundant.

Because desu it seems so - even I see many pretty girls when I go out, but a man who stands out so that you have to look twice, how common is that?
>>
>>24292774
maybe it's makeup? there are a lot of handsome men in television shows and such.
>>
ahh a lot of girls look like low testosterone men without their makeup and stuff
>>
>>24292802
>>24292829
So you'd say that there are not much more pretty looking girls than men? Especially with young girls, a large fraction of them is appealing, I'd say, whereas a smaller fraction than that of men are appealing regardless of the age group.
>>
>>24292774
>The question I'm then really interested in is if male beauty - as in attractive men - are (and not just from the female perspective and perception) less abundant.
It is, thats why women are generally attracted to men with certain traits, e.g. confidence, strength etc
>>
>>24292774
the awnser is no, there are ugly men and women.
The difference is the top 20% of men have 80% of the sex, meaning the women are only choosing the highest men and doubling up on them.
>>
File: 1442076322152.png (19 KB, 503x644) Image search: [Google]
1442076322152.png
19 KB, 503x644
When men look at women, yes beauty is abundant, because she only needs one single appealing feature to be attractive enough to give him a boner and be worth a toss in the sack, as well as being enough to be relationship worthy if the dude isn't Chad. Never mind how subjective that one quality can be considering how many chubby chaser and whalers exist among men. Girls that are "pretty" aren't really all that different from each other, usually relegating themselves to their uggs and tights uniform among the other basic bitch accessories. But that's more than enough for the vast majority of men, so there's far more people willing to say a given girl is beautiful even if she doesn't really stand out from the rest of her friends.

Men on the other hand only stand out if they're truly exceptional, both because women are only really attracted to the apex dudes and because men have far fewer methods to make up for shortcomings. There isn't makeup or surgery that makes you taller or your dick bigger, to say nothing of the non-physical aspects like "confidence" and social status that are far more relevant to male attractiveness than for women. More women can be pretty because pretty just means be thin and doll yourself up, while men have to fight for the few spots at the top of the pyramid. There are no shortcuts or stopgaps for dudes, especially if you're lacking in naturally attractive genetic qualities. It's either become the Chad or nothing for us.
>>
>>24292774
That's because women have fucked up unrealistic standards that are projected within society, so your idea of an "attractive man" is limited to high tier chads. Men have always had fair and realistic standards for women, if men's standards were like women's standards, virtually nobody would get laid.
>>
>>24292774
It's probably cause you're straight
>>
>>24294047
This desu

If you're attracted to men, you see more attractive men
>>
>>24293798
>men have far fewer methods to make up for shortcomings

I kekked heartily, fami.
Try developing a personality.
>>
>A heterosexual man thinks that women are more beautiful than men and notices more women being beautiful than men

Not to mention that all societies have been dominated by men since the dawn of civilization, and surprise surprise men glorify the beauty of women more than the beauty of men.
>>
>>24292829
Or children.

I think part of what makes them attractive to men is if that they just look like "Not men" rather than feminine, it just has to look like something other than a man. Because when you're not attracted to women they're pretty fucking meh.
>>
>>24294161

Can women not do that also? Women still have far more ways to gain ground on their naturally attractive peers compared to men.
>>
>>24294478
No, because men don't give a shit about personality. Women who lost the genetic lottery only have a short window to earn enough money to risk their lives on a surgery table and still be labeled "fake" and whatnot.
>>
>>24294547

u wot m8? The girl that's supportive, good natured, and feminine has far more options in men than the bitter, confrontational, and cunty feminist type, especially when it comes to locking someone down in a relationship, to use one example of many. The latter will still get laid but no one is going to stick around to snuggle afterwards, personality absolutely does matter for women for anything past a hookup.
>>
File: 481.jpg (15 KB, 366x301) Image search: [Google]
481.jpg
15 KB, 366x301
>>24294161
>falling for the personality meme

Try turning off the disney movies and actually interacting with women.
>>
I'm always the opposite. Men are the more beautiful sex. There is a difference between being willing to fuck a girl and her being beutiful. I know I"m thirsty. Save for obeisty or birth defects I"m still going to want to fuck her. Shit, as long as it is only obesity or birth defect I"d probably still want to fuck. Maybe if she were an obese deformo I'd still do it if drunk enough. Most women look like shit, objectively speaking without letting your dick give any input. Men are hard, angular, strong, virtuous, basically everything good. Woemn are a vice. Like alcohol or tobacco. Nothing good about them, pure evil, destroy your life for the hell of it, but you're still drawn to it. Either morbid curiosity or a cruel trick the boner gods play on us.

I see a girl and I want to fuck it. I see my reflection or another objectively beautiful man and I admire it like I would a piece of art, architecture, or machinery.

Female beauty is nothing more than your dick saying ignore how objectively ugly she is, don't those breasts look nice? And that ass, mmm. You should put your penis in her rotten fish shitting blood baby factory hole. Yes. That would be a very good idea.
>>
>>24294547
Pretty women>Men>Ugly Women>Manlets

So glad I'm not a manlet.
>>
File: 11329-004-CAC401DF.jpg (29 KB, 550x345) Image search: [Google]
11329-004-CAC401DF.jpg
29 KB, 550x345
Not even gay. Male beauty is more abundant. I suspect there's more selective pressure for male beauty.
>>
I find a lot of women to be pretty in some way or another (my standards aren't too high, so long as you aren't slutty looking or fat) but very few men are. Seeing a pretty woman is hardly special, but seeing a tall, handsome man is fairly rare. When I do see them I feel inferior and wish I was them. When I see attractive women it doesn't phase me because I have no chance with them anyway.

What I mean is I see more attractive women than men, but the men I do see are much more stunning.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.