[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>most terrorists were socially awkward, virgin robots before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 231x218
>most terrorists were socially awkward, virgin robots before getting radicalized
>tfw you realise ISIS is the real beta uprising
>>
The closest thing to a real beta uprising we've ever seen was the Khmer Rouge.
>>
>>24292568
Why don't you join ISIS robot ?
You'll have more than one gf and you'll be able to strike fear in the heart of all theses people that hurt you.

You never went to a concert. Look at what happened at all theses normies in a concert last friday :^)
>>
>>24292705
If only we could speak Arab
>>
>>24292705
Nice try CIA.
>>
>>24292743
they'll have translators.
>>
>>24292743
You think that but that's wrong.
I read some interviews about ISIS and they have special "sections", groups distinguished only by their spoken language.
You have french groups for Belgians and Frogs, you have english groups, you have german groups...
You can train in Syria and have your 4 wives without speaking a word of arabic.

When do you sign up ?
>>
>>24292826
To get a robot to blow themselves up means they are that desparate to get a gf that they'll do anything.

Thank god im no attention whore.
>>
>>24292914
Nah I'm not into the blowing up myself thing.
I could help with the mas shootings of normies and throwing fags and SJWs from high buildings ;)
>>
>>24292826
>You can train in Syria
Enjoy being hit by an air strike
>>
you can literally get arrested for reposting jihadist propaganda. Just because you're being ``ironic'' doesn't make it legal.
>>
>>24293109

not really

not in freedomland
>>
>>24293269
>Law enforcement says Terrence McNeil solicited the murder of U.S. soldiers because he reblogged a meme.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/12/muslim-arrested-by-fbi-for-sharing-an-isis-gif.html
>>
>>24293056
I hope the fbi tracks you down, edgelord
>>
>>24293056
>implying the police wouldn't take you down
>>
File: 1447125432990.jpg (254 KB, 714x644) Image search: [Google]
1447125432990.jpg
254 KB, 714x644
>>24292568
>robots
>practicing polygamy and refraining from masturbation
>>
Hello, this is the CIA.
We would like to inspect your memes for explosives and other devices of malicious intent.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.