[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How high should a bridge be for the fall to be able to kill me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: GWB.jpg (256 KB, 1189x790) Image search: [Google]
GWB.jpg
256 KB, 1189x790
How high should a bridge be for the fall to be able to kill me?
>>
>>24292418
Lol you cant kill yourself by jumping off a bridge you stupid nigga water is soft
>>
>>24292418
it's not the fall that kills you

its the sudden stop at the end
>>
Don't be a pussy, jump off the very top
>>
>>24292458
this

wtf you don't see Olympic jumpers breaking their legs in the pool. literally retarded.
>>
>>24292458
>>24292513
>water is soft

lmao
>>
>>24292463
Ok, but what is the minimum height needed for the sudden stop to be enough?
>>
>>24292418
Pic related? If so yes.
Also use google idiot.
>>
Is there really nothing left of you so you have to die now? If there is still something don't do it.
>>
>>24292530
well OK yea you'll die if the water is like 8 feet deep and you do a nosedive headfirst. and ram yourself into the bottom, but I don't think they build bridges over 8 feet deep puddles
>>
>Implying terminal velocity isnt a thing
Most of you retards
>>
Get on an international flight and open the emergency exit then jump out over the ocean.

A 30,000ft airbridge should be high enough
>>
Falling in still water is almost as painful as falling onto concrete, you'll break every bone in your body

Why not do something less painful
>>
In order to maximize your chance of death, you would want an object that allows you to reach terminal velocity. Depending on conditions and technique, this is anywhere from 1200 - 1800 feet.

Communications masts and towers, like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KXTV/KOVR_tower

Are usually around 2,000 feet tall and located all over the world.
>>
>>24292418
bout tree fiddy m8
>>
>>24292418
Probably about 77 inches, manlet.
>>
File: sJmn9wv.png (773 KB, 1583x4749) Image search: [Google]
sJmn9wv.png
773 KB, 1583x4749
>>24292692

Pic related

This is a painless death. At the moment of impact, the nonuniform densities inside your body accelerate and respond to the immense force of impact in variable ways. All of your nerves and organs immediately detach from their connective tissue surroundings and become completely pulverized.
>>
File: 800px-CA_KXTV_KOVR_Tower_USA.jpg (122 KB, 800x1687) Image search: [Google]
800px-CA_KXTV_KOVR_Tower_USA.jpg
122 KB, 800x1687
>>24292782

OOps wrong picture
>>
>>24292458
>water is soft
if you go in a pool, slap the water with the palm of you hand
>protip: it still hurts
>>
lostallhope.com has some strats on how do die
>>
>>24292692
Doesn't need to be that tall.
Golden Gate fatality is around 98%, and only around 5% survive initial impact to drown.
>>
>>24292883

Yea but why take a chance? These broadcast towers are a sure thing 100% and located all over the world including everywhere in the US.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.