[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, how does one flirt? I was never taught how.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1441747414194.jpg (120 KB, 1023x1047) Image search: [Google]
1441747414194.jpg
120 KB, 1023x1047
Hey /r9k/, how does one flirt? I was never taught how.
>>
>>24292295
If you're female: show any kind of positive attention towards him

If you're male: if you don't already know, you're fucked
>>
>>24292295
its a non-blatant form of communication intended to flatter the receiver and to let them know you are interested in them sexually.

Example
>She: It's so hot today
>You: You're so hot today

>She: What should I get for desert?
>You: Me

Expect a giggle or two and flirt for a period of time, a week or two, then when you are alone with her or engaged in a more intimate conversation just straight up and say "hey I've been flirting with you for awhile now, are you interested in going on a date?"
>>
>>24292295
Carry her luggage.
>>
>>24292486
>non blatant
>"you're so hot today"
>non blatant

right

op, just talk to them like you like them, but don't make any indication about anything sexual like saying "you're hot". That's just fucking creepy. Ask them how they're doing and stuff. The flirting is all in the tone. If you like them it should show in the tone you speak to them with
>>
File: 234143.png (108 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
234143.png
108 KB, 245x245
>>24292486
im cringing so hard reading this
i hope you dont actually try this on girls you know anon
>>
>>24293080
You're going to carry that weight.
>>
>for girls
act interested in the guy
>for guys
act like you're not interested in the girl
>>
>>24292295
>flirt

basically means chad talks to the girl. if it's you, she'll just think you're creepy. even more so if you express any kind of romantic interest on the spot. at least this way you know where you fit.
>>
>>24292486
Don't forget to be attractive
>>
Really came to the wrong place to ask.
>>
>>24292295
Small implications of complimentary throughout your conversation with him/her, assisted by a slight playful attitude and positive body language like smiling, eye contact, and all while making yourself seem unperplexed doing it.
>>
>>24292295
Step 1: hope you are good looking enough to not get convicted for stare-rape or thought-rape or flirt-rape in our enlightened first world feminist society
>>
>>24293294
Forgot to include not being a beta and making sure to be physical when the situation seems appropriate enough for you to take the lead.

Sorta like small implications, throughout your conversation don't be scared to get a bit closer to them if you're seated beside them or walking close-ish together.
>>
>>24293129
>>24293145
calling someone hot is not as blatant as I want to have sex with you right now. You are just complimenting their attractiveness. You say its creepy or cringey yet girls only ever respond to judgement. Calling them a slut or telling them they are beautiful will get a reaction, not so much on online since its so common, you do it in person. You think generic chatter box guy with his slow and steady approach is the way to go? hmm

Girls want a man, men who have no shame to say what they think and feel. If you think a girl is hot no point beating around the bush. Be clear and concise, this song and dance of what is and isn't appropriate is holding you back. No need to be a freak but no need to be so coy either.
>>
>>24292295
You go up to a girl, you point a gun to your face, and pull the trigger
>>
>>24292486
>"hey I've been flirting with you for a while now, are you interested in going on a date?"

That made me cringe beyond the physical realm. Honestly, flirting is all based off of first impressions and looks, nothing more.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.