[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the safest way to send and receive weed in the mail?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 431x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 431x402
What's the safest way to send and receive weed in the mail? Some foolproof method of hiding the scent, etc.

Thanks <3
>>
>mark box "Marijuana"
>no one will believe you are dumb enough to put marijuana in it
>>
Mark box marijuana
No one will believe you're dumb enough to put marijuana in it
>>
>mark box "marijuana"
>no one will suspect a thing
>?????
>profit
>>
Write something like "weed" or "marijuana" om the package. People will assume it's not that because no one would be that stupid.
>>
>>24292223
>mark box
>"marijuana"
>no one will believe you're dumb enough
>>
Write "ganja from Jamaica" on the box.

No one will check it because it's from bob Marley
>>
>>24292223
maybe put marijuana on the box
doubt anyone would believe you're dumb enough to put marijuana in it
>>
Put your weed bags under coffee powder to hide the smell
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Write something to the effect of:
"This pckage is full of the marijuana cannabis"
>???
>profit
>>
write marijuana on the box lmao no one will think ur THAT DUMB BRO
>>
You should probably write "Marijuana" on the box

no one will believe you're dumb enough
>>
File: 1432012369589.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1432012369589.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>24292223
>put a descriptive term like "pot" or "marijuana" onto the outside
VERY IMPORTANT:
>onto the OUTISDE
NOT
>the inside
BUT
>on the outside
>of the box
>yfw no one would ever think you'd do such a thing
>>
>>24292223
have you thought of writing the term MariJuana on the package?
>>
>>24292293
this is how I hid my drugs in HS
>>
>>24292223
I read somewhere that if you write weed or something like that on the box they won't open it since no one would be that stupid
>>
as one with experience
you should absolutely write out the word "marijuana" on the box
i do not believe anyone would believe you to be that dumb to do such a thing
>>
Write on the box Oregano and when they look inside to think you're trying to trick them they'll be like "Oh, it really was Oregano!"
>>
>>24292566
dubs confirmed
this is your best option
>>
Yeah so I just personally injected six marijuanas so believe me when I say

You should definitely write something like, "marihuana cannabis" on the box
>not inside the box
>on the box
> it is own my personal opinion that even if they read the word marihuanas on the box , they would not actually be able to believe it is marijuana because, after all, they would not believe anyone should be this stoopid
>>
btw if anyone is reading this into the future from a screengrab and thinks this is actually funny, FUCK YOU
>>
>>24292797
whats a screengrab familia
>>
Personally, I'd write "marihuana" on the package. I don't think they will believe anyone is stupid enough to actually put weed in there.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 642x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 642x413
>>24292863
hey thanks man ill think about it
>>
>>24292567
the only wise option in the entire thread desu
>>
>>24292223
Don't listen to these other dumbasses OP, they'll get you arrested. Let me tell you how to really do it, just follow these steps.
1. Get a vacuum-sealer, pack the weed air-tight. Saran-wrap it if you have to, but vacuum-sealed is better.
2. Get a dictionary or other big, inexpensive book, and hollow it out. Use a hobby knife for this.
3. Put the bag in the hollow book, then wrap up the book in plastic wrap, put some fucking sticker on it so they think you're shipping a new book and that's why it's wrapped.
4. Get a cardboard box and LIGHTLY dampen the inside with Windex (or store brand), use a damp paper towel to do it, don't just spray or its obvious. This is your foolproofing.
5 (THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP): Write "Marijuana" on the box, they'll never believe someone was dumb enough to actually put weed in the box. Bonus if the book's about weed.
It's foolproof, man.
>>
File: image_2.png (462 KB, 632x780) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
462 KB, 632x780
>>24292723
Bro you have to inject the marijuanas in your urethra only way to go.
>>
Am I watching an epic new meme being created?
>>
This is going right on the front page, LOL XD!
>>
OP have you considered putting sage in all fields?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.