[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone do anything really autistic while alone, other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1446917695207.jpg (73 KB, 936x812) Image search: [Google]
1446917695207.jpg
73 KB, 936x812
Does anyone do anything really autistic while alone, other than post on 4chan?
Here's mine
>run hot bath
>put phone at the end of bath
>watch people get haircut

It's really comfy desu
pic unrelated
>>
>>24292108
I just took a bath and I already want to take another one. I watch anime in the bath desu
>>
putting on fresh new clothes
play this song and act out the gestures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXMNqxOYjgA
>>
File: 1416849460973.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1416849460973.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
I just listen to the same like 200 songs, watch the same 50-100 shows/movies, and a lot of nostalgic bullshit that is starting to make me just feel even more pathetic.

>You are now 26 years old
>You have seen All Dogs Go to Heaven more in the last 5 years than in the previous 3/4ths of your life combined
>Drunk
>>
>>24292184
tip top kek m80
>>
>>24292218
that sounds awesome because I do things like this as well.
>>
File: et_tu_feelus.jpg (227 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
et_tu_feelus.jpg
227 KB, 677x782
>tfw when play imagination when I know nobody is watching.
>tfw nobody knows I pretend swordfight and stuff when nobody is watching
>tfw sometimes play music when I do it.
>tfw sometimes have full conversations with myself think of someone's response to something in my head and vocally reply.

My autism levels literally skyrocket when I'm alone.
>>
>>24292108
>snuggle with my waifu pillow every night
>make out with it and fug it with an onahole
>>
>become fanatically loyal to vidya/book/movie factions
>currently working on Frozen fanon based entirely around the idea of Nazi Arendelle vs. Communist Southern Isles
>collect Mountain Dew bottles
>unironically wear fedora
>obsessed with Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games
>>
I lie on the floor in the dark and play minesweeper on my phone for like hour or so long stretches. I usually do this when I'm overwhelmed.
>>
>>24292184
Seriously? Has anyone ever caught you doing it?
>>
>>24292938
>wear fedora.
You know its bad why do you do it?
>>
File: bay.jpg (257 KB, 1932x1086) Image search: [Google]
bay.jpg
257 KB, 1932x1086
>>24292607
when I was younger, and even into my 20s I'd make video games in my head. It was fucking awesome when I really got into it.

I haven't done it in years now. Guess I finally grew up.
>>
File: yuzu.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yuzu.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>24292607
I do this. I also fuck around with accents and think of jokes.
>>
>>24292108
whenever I fuck something up when I'm alone I yell out 'JUST'
>>
File: 1447476607731.png (69 KB, 559x649) Image search: [Google]
1447476607731.png
69 KB, 559x649
>everyone leaves the house
>review movies and animations out loud to myself

Someone walked in on me reviewing The Jungle Book irately the other day, I felt so autistic
>>
I sometimes talk in a Darth Sidious voice. I also have several FX lightsabers (and a model replica of Sidious' hilt with no blade) and swing them around sometimes. If I feel like going the extra mile I'll put on black clothing with a heavy robe and hood.

I am entirely autistic when it comes to Sith stuff. I might wear the robe to the new movie. Maybe. I don't know if I've given up that much on life yet.
>>
>>24292184
>rewatch sailor moon in chink
>never realized how much better the transformation music was until now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvg15RnYqnY
>>
>>24294056
Normies will be doing the same thing since it's considered cool to be le geek now

Just watch out for someone who might shoot up the movie
>>
>>24292607
I do this as well. I also have a fantasy world in my head I have been bulding for nearly a decade. I have been told this is a strong indicator of a schizoid personality disorder.
>>
File: 1442.jpg (138 KB, 468x647) Image search: [Google]
1442.jpg
138 KB, 468x647
>>24294118
It sucks because I've liked Star Wars my whole life. With the new movie coming out everyone is all eager to express how LOLNERDY they are but they can't tell me shit about Freedon Nadd or Ulic Qel-Droma or Darth Traya or Cade Skywalker the Second Imperium or the Jedi Covenant or who Grand Admiral Thrawn is.

>10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS
>JJ ABRAMS REVEALS NEW INFO REGARDING CAPTAIN PHASMA
>LE KYLO REN IS LUKE XDD
>COULD DARTH VADER RETURN?
>WHERE IS LUKE SKYWALKER IN THE TRAILERS?
(I got this one. Picture Mark Hamill at whatever age he is now. Add a beard and a jedi robe. HOLY SHIT ITS LUKE SKYWALKER IN EP 7)

I know the movies and some of the games and such are below entry level nerd shit, but I've been into the entirety of the SW universe for most of my life. I am absolutely autistic when it comes to it. Normies ruined it. They will continue to ruin it. Get away. Get the hell away from my Star Wars, especially my Sith. Stop ruining it. Go ruin Star Trek or capeshit or whatever else.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.