[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This motherfucker comes up to your 12 year old self in a Subway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1024x1024.0.0-1.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.0.0-1.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
This motherfucker comes up to your 12 year old self in a Subway bathroom and says "Listen kid, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass and no one will believe you, I make millions every year." What do you do.
>>
Run?

It seems like the only reasonable answer. Unless you're a faggot kid.
>>
I'm sorry this happened to you op. Suffering is a part of life.
>>
>>24292162
Someone please fucking edit this pic so that she's a troll and he's a crusader killing her
>>
>>24292267
U got some fetishes, man
>>
>>24292342
Almost looks like my mom, except my mom's cunt was uglier.
>>
>>24292342
No, not fetish I just thought it'd be hilarious
>>
>>24292162
This is the picture of a man with absolutely zero standards, he'd probably stick his dick in anything just about.
>>
>>24292379
>except my mom's cunt was uglier.
how do you know, anon?
>>
>>24292059
Yum!
I love juicy cock! Yes please
>>
>>24292571
incelt is a misspelling

its actually incest

i.manlet is mad because his mother found out about his incetous fantasys
>>
>>24292571
>>24292603
I wish I didn't know. Sexual abuse is not as fun as your romantic incest fantasies.
>>
Thanks, I might use that line sometime.
>>
After seeing his cock say, "Hey, I ordered a footlong" and then get beaten to death with a stale stick of Italian Herbs & Cheese.
>>
>>24292634
You made my day kek.
>>
>>24292162
The thing that bothers me is that this deformed nigger midget just stares expressionlessy at the ceiling, and doesn't even appriciate that she is getting fucked by some white beta.

>even niglets wont settle for anything but chad
>>
>>24292162
Somebody shoop Pepe as the negro midget.
>>
Kick him in his 4' meatball marinara.
>>
>>24292634

Thank you based God

You can fuck my bitch
>>
If thin form then I would probably suplex him on his head because I was a masive wrestling fan and really strong for my age.

If it was his fat form (which would make more chonilogical sense) then I would just uppercut him in the nuts, kick him a few times in the legs and shit, then run.

Also this whole thing dose not make sense because he is into girls, he is not a rapist (which is a special breed of scum), and I am a dude
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.