[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does sexual repression cause terrorism? Hear me out. Islamic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Sohail-Qureshi_1477569c.jpg (20 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Sohail-Qureshi_1477569c.jpg
20 KB, 460x288
Does sexual repression cause terrorism?

Hear me out.
Islamic Jihadists: Young men who's religion doesn't allow them to have girlfriends, or even hang out with girls
American schoolshooters: Young male nerds who cannot get girlfriends
Neo nazis / Brevik copycats: see above

If all guys had equal access to pussy, terrorism would go away overnight

Sexual counterrevolution when?
>>
women corrupt men.
>>
>>24291995
if they had happy lives with something to lose would they be doing this shit?
>>
Why would living in a hyper-sexualized global mono-culture cause undersexed young men to go crazy? I don't understand.
>>
>>24291995
Neo nazism is a response to the violent actions of non-nationals. It is not caused by sexual repression...

You know that big terrorist attack which killed over 150 people? The recent one in Paris. People get angry about that sort of thing, and that is now neo nazis are born.

Can you really blame them?
>>
>>24292067
you say that, but really you're just mad about being cvcked by achmed.
>>
>>24292087
>some sand niggers massacre 150 people in your very capital
>government does nothing
>lefties complain about how muslims are the real victim
no shit you're going to be mad
>>
>>24292129
>government does nothing
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/15/middleeast/france-announces-raqqa-airstrikes-on-isis/index.html
?
>>
>>24292176
The same breed of scum who killed 150 French civilians is still infesting the streets of Paris and slowly outbreeding the locals.
>>
>>24292129
10 millions arab males into Europe.

10% are arab chads. 1 million arab chads. each sleep with 10 white stacies.

each white stacy has approx. 2.5 white beta orbiters.

that's 1 million x 10 x 2.5 = 25 million cvcked betas. 25 million neo nazis.
>>
>>24292176
>pushes for another war in the middle east
>while still allowing the same people to flood in
>>
>>24292208
it's been 2 days
>>
>>24292227
>it's been 2 days
Is that kike Holland going to put all the shitskins into internment camps and then deport them to Africa?

Because, if not, then I have every right to be pissed off about the death of Europe.
>>
>>24292227
>2 days
>still no wall-building initiative
What is a nation without a border?
>>
>>24291995
Not just equal access, but access starting from a young age. It's not likely to happen in the Middle East though. Maybe in Western countries.
>>
>>24291995
ISIS and Boko Haram are both getting tons of loli rape-pussy. So no.
>>
File: 0564952383.jpg (179 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
0564952383.jpg
179 KB, 1064x1600
sexual repression? no

Violent and mentally ill inbred inferior barbarian genetics? Yes.
>>
I really do think state-mandated gfs or just legalized prostitution should be put in place in the near future, people underestimate the power that sex has on validating people.

relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lad26hfccS4
Bill maher's kind of annoying but he's the only one that mentions this without sounding completely condescending
>>
>>24292472
These barbarians invented 1234567890

There was a point in history in which they were plain more advanced and smarter than us and I'm not totally sure what went wrong since
>>
freud pls
>>
>>24292527
>>24292472
the end of the ottoman empire senpai, read up on it
>>
>>24292176
> dropped 20 bombs
Kek. Also on civilians. The only thing they did was stir the place up even more. Now more people will join ISIS.
>>
>>24292176
Dropping bombs does literally next to nothing
>>
Being successfull in life makes you content, you dont feel like you need to change things because they are already good at the moment, so why change things or whine about something when you dont have a problem to get mad about?

People who get into activist groups generally have a problem in their life that they want to resolve and together in the group work at solving this problem.

Being a chad and successfull kinda implys you dont have much problems, so you dont see a need to change or take drastic messures.
>>
STATE ALLOCATED GF WHEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24292354
Only after becoming militants. Would they do this if their lives were good? Probably not.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.