[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am so fucking sick of my parents. This is it. I'm now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 2bc.jpg (9 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
9 KB, 399x388
I am so fucking sick of my parents. This is it. I'm now starting my plan to kill them.

>go to bed at 4
>Wake up at 830 to piss
>Dad just creepily stares at me without saying a word in his underwear
>day already ruined
>Parents run up and down stairs all fucking morning slamming and banging shit
>Don't get to sleep
>they yell at me for not doing chores or having a job I tell them it's because they're annoying ass holes and I can't sleep
>lay in bed all day waiting for them fuck off so I can sleep
>they angrily slam dishes and do chores loud as fuck all day
>5 o'clock they finally fuck off
>close my eyes holy shit this feels so good its like heaven
>pass out before I even know what's going on
>all of a sudden I wake up to a bunch of noise and smells around me
>check the time and its 510
>my retarded dad is doing laundry
>even though those fucking retards have been in and out of the basement doing laundry ALL fucking day
>try to sleep heart is beating out of my chest in anger
>hear him go out for a cigarette
>realize hell be back in in 5 minutes
>Open my eyes and start fucking screaming

That's it these cock suckers are dead. Every time I'm not doing anything they don't make a peep the second I sleep or try to do something alone they start running around and waking me up and getting in my way and fucking with me. I know some people exegerrate but its really that fucking bad. Literally the second I close my eyes I hear BOOM BOOM stomp stomp stomp chores chores chores yelling chores. Every day. Every time. Its literally on a paranormal level guys I mean the fucking SECOND I do something they start in. Its like they know. And those fucking cock suckers can't fuck off long enough to not do laundry right next to me when I finally fall asleep. Fuck them. You won't be missed cock suckers.
>>
>>24291614
try moving out you pathetic waste of space

your parents have been dealing with your shit for probably 20+ years. its time for you to be an adult
>>
>>24291614
Lol you're pathetic

if anyone should be killed here its probably you, mooching off your folks for so long its no wonder theyre pissed off
>>
>>24291651
As if I want to be locked up with these cock suckers. I live in the middle of nowhere and I have to dedicste every day to sleeping whenever they allow me because we live in a shit poverty house with thin walls. This is their fault not mine.
>>
>>24291691
move somewhere else and find a fucking job retard
>>
>>24291614

Are you the same anon that lives in a storage space and sleeps on the floor?
>>
>>24291733
Yes

>>24291725
Fuck off if it was that easy I would have left and stopped talking to them years ago
>>
File: 1433826134622.jpg (76 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
1433826134622.jpg
76 KB, 335x525
>>24291725
>in poverty, live in the middle of nowhere
>"just move somewhere else and find a job bro, its that easy!"
not OP but you're a fucking retard anon
>>
File: 1405289039344.jpg (28 KB, 337x473) Image search: [Google]
1405289039344.jpg
28 KB, 337x473
>>24291788
well looks like theres only one solution left

double murder suicide
>>
I like how this chucklefuck cant even manage to properly bias the story against his parents and everyone ends up siding against OP.

Get a job bud. If you *atleast* helped out around the house they wouldn't be so upset.
>>
You have brain problems OP
>>
>>24291614
>Wake up at 830 to piss
>Dad just creepily stares at me without saying a word in his underwear

What do you mean by this OP? Is he attempting to watch you urinate? Has he ever molested you when you were younger or something?
>>
>>24291614
>do the chores yourself
>sleep in peace because they aren't doing the chores which you've already now done
wow that was difficult, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: lt1.jpg (79 KB, 453x384) Image search: [Google]
lt1.jpg
79 KB, 453x384
>Literally the second I close my eyes I hear BOOM BOOM stomp stomp stomp chores chores chores yelling chores
>>
>sleeping all day
functional people sleep during the day, right?
>being mad when people who actually have lives are trying to get shit done during the daytime

>But mommy and daddy are being noisy when I'm trying to nap

>Being this much of a faggot.
>>
>>24291614
Sucks to be you op, I'm a neet and I got my own apartment daddy bought for me
>>
Wow OP
Sounds like you have hypersensetive hearing or something. You should see a Doctor
>>
you're the worst kind of selfish autistic ungrateful scum. sleep at night time instead of expecting to sleep during the day while your parents are doing stuff to keep the household liveable for your lazy worthless ass. do some fucking chores you disgusting piece of shit
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446774839827.jpg (22 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446774839827.jpg
22 KB, 540x540
White people smfh smfh smfh
>>
>>24291952
Wtf no it's not like that at all its just around 10 am I would prefer if they didn't make loud noises or run around a lot. I don't care if they do shit but does it have to be loud shit so early and do they have to run up and down the stairs every minute fuck. Its ridiculous because every time I'm left alone and get sleep I do every chore in the house.
>>
You are the scum of the Earth
>>
>>24292072
Go to sleep at 9 pm you retard there half the day gone in sleep
>>
>>24292103
For some reason my body only falls asleep at 2 am or later and I only feel good if I wake up at noon

I spent a whole 6 months going to bed at 11 and waking up at 9 and I had brain fog and awful fatigue
>>
How about you calm down, and get some help? You will go to jail if you do anything to them, which will be an even bigger shithole full of butt rape. So, here's an idea DONT KILL ANYONE. Honestly, I get it you're tired of it but that's no excuse for murder, because killing your own parents is some of the most disgusting crimes anyone can ever do. I suggest you get psychiatric help and dont kill anyone, this will only fuck your life over 100x more.
>>
Hitchhike to a warm place like Florida and get a mcjob there.

Then, you can start a new, sleepy life.
>>
Honestly killing anyone for a stupid reason like this is fucking disgusting, and truly shows how much scum in the world we have. Find other ways to solve this problem, like not going to sleep at 4am. If you already went through with the murder, and the timer until the cops come is still ticking, then you are a terrible human being, and I will be glad if they lock you away to be butt raped in jail.
>>
>>24292266
I dream of that every day desu

Being so poor I never got to see a beach anyway and I like the warm weather after living here so long. Almost took the bus to Miami but didn't.
>>
>>24292140
you mean like most functioning people? You act like everyday should be a fucking vacation day.
>>
File: ear.jpg (42 KB, 423x283) Image search: [Google]
ear.jpg
42 KB, 423x283
>>24291614

Go get some fucking earplugs you dumb nigger.
>>
>>24292371
Then do it faggot, you'll probably have more fun and be more productive doing all that than you've ever been your entire life. But if it were me, I'd go to nyc or California, Florida is a shite hole
>>
>>24292529
>I'd go to nyc
no no no no no no pls no. Fuck no. Don't even joke about that. I want to leave this place so bad. there is no worse hell than this.
>>
>>24291614
A manchild living with his parents can't make demands.

Move out or shut the fuck up. You hate them but they're disappointed by you.
>>
>>24292671
>>>/pol/ scum
>>
>>24292529
cali is the most normie state of all

just sayin
>>
Join the army, food shelter and a gun.you also get GI bill for school later. It was made for poor disposable fucks like you.
>>
You would kill the people who raised you and let you stay with them way past the point they should all because they wake you up during perfectly normal hours doing perfectly normal things? And let me guess, you've never had a job before, so you're posting on a computer they bought and their internet? And you're fucking complaining?
>>
>>24292966
I'd rather be homeless in NYC then do that
>>
Kill yourself my man. You're a leech to your parents and society.
>>
>>24292806

Honestly, does that matter? Not like you HAVE to make friends besides the acquaintances you need to make at work and all that. Either way, being around normies and social people in general might be a nice change of scenery for op.
>>
>>24292574
I live pretty close to nyc and everytime I love it, the lights, the sound, and the speed of everything. I get bored of things pretty quickly but in nyc everything seems so fast and never a boring moment
>>
>>24293128
Yeah la has been my dream since I was really young been recently liking NYC and Miami too
>>
>>24291614
OP you are a really good writer
seriously, comedy genius tier shit
I'm laughing my ass of at these fucking mundane things purely because of your wording
>>
>>24292140
I know this isn't real but I actually knew someone like this and just reading this makes me remember what a dysfunctional autist they were. They begged me to let them live in my car and offered to suck my dick as payment despite looking like a weird skinnyfat jew. The reason they wanted to live there? Their mom was threatening to kick them out if they didn't get a job. I cut contact cold turkey and haven't seen or heard from them in a few years.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.