[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW you realize you will be spending yet another Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: beli.jpg (46 KB, 298x427) Image search: [Google]
beli.jpg
46 KB, 298x427
>TFW you realize you will be spending yet another Christmas and New Years on here
>>
will you be around?
i will be alone in another country than my home country for the whole vacations shitposting.
most likely i will sleep early on jew years eve and hear the firecrackers browsing pol.
>>
>>24291364
i will be sitting here drinking 40ozs and shit posting all night like i normally do
>>
>>24291314
> spending yet another Christmas and New Years on here

There are also worst ways to spend them

Like being with unbearable people ("friends", family) you are forced to pass your time with also if you can only think how will be better the world if you (or them) die immediately
>>
>>24291314
>tfw each year your life just gets noticeably worse
>>
>>24291445
Don't be sad, just think that sooner or later everything is gonna end
>>
File: 1429659442668.jpg (25 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1429659442668.jpg
25 KB, 412x351
>>24291445
I just keep fucking up.
>>
>>24291435
Im 29 live at home, and my parents lie when they invite people over and say im at a friends house but im just in my room upstairs and refuse to come down
>>
>>24291521

33 here

4 years ago I started for christmas eve and new year eve to say to my family that on christmas eve I'm on a dinner with my friends, and to say to my friends I'm at a dinner with my family.

I take the car, find a spot in which I can park it without freezing, and stay on the car 'til I come back home.

They were happiest holidays days in my life
>>
>>24291314
If it happens, it'll be my first.
>>
>>24291622
what do you do in the car?
>>
I hate the Holiday season. Instead of talking a nice walk at night in Central Park with my gf I get to spend every night lonely in a place that doesn't get snow.

What's the point if I'm not religious nor have any friends to celebrate it with. Fuck normies and them for stealing Religious holidays as an excuse for another "party" night.
>>
>>24291657

Nothing special.
Thinking, listening to a cd, reading a book... the only thing that matters is to avoid a lot of faggots being (or pretending to be) so happy around christmas time, and only asking you why you aren't so happy like them
>>
File: nailed it.png (15 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
nailed it.png
15 KB, 469x331
>>24291314
(my comment isn't original)
>>
>>24291772
even the Robot doesn't want you on here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.