[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Stacy McFuckTits changed her profile picture." is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
"Stacy McFuckTits changed her profile picture." is literally all what's on my Facebook news feed.

Fuck normies, why do they pretend to care about these tragedies? I bet they cried about the Boston Marathon bombing or the Japanese earthquake but didn't even donate shit to help.
>>
>>24291147
I bet they prayed really hard to God so they did something!
>>
>>24291147
What the fuck do you think donating would do?
>>
File: 1401875091184.jpg (340 KB, 1800x1081) Image search: [Google]
1401875091184.jpg
340 KB, 1800x1081
You still have facebook?
>>
Normies are constantly in a race to show how much they care because they believe in karma
>>
File: 1444169371726.gif (272 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444169371726.gif
272 KB, 250x250
>>24291147
>having a facebook
>calling others "normies"
HAHAH YOU FUCKING SHIT GET OUT
>>
>>24291147
I think it's heart warming people are doing this. It shows the nature of people are generally more aligned with doing good and helping our fellow man. When tragedy and evil happens we - as a society - frown upon it. This is what this is. Us showing our disgust with what happened and how as a people we generally don't accept this behavior. We are good at heart.
>>
It's just a way of showing support.

If I were affected by this, I would be so grateful to see the entire world uniting and showing their support, even if it's just a few colours on a picture on a website.
>>
>>24291275
>>24291277

You both should probably leave and go back to tumblr or nfl forums or something
>>
>>24291304
>look how angsty I am everybody
>>
>>24291367
RESPECT GUYS! XD LOOK HOW RESPECTFUL I AM. XDDDD I LOVE BEING RESPECTFUL
>>
>>24291304
>>24291397
Let me guess. You are the smartest person you know, huh? All those idiots on Facebook. You are a true genius among sheep.
>>
>>24291275
I think people are generally more interested in looking good than they are doing good.
>>
>>24291147
>uses facebook
>Calls other people "normies"
>reddit pls go
>>
>>24291304

It's basically social companies like facebook and youtube taking advantage of slacktivism as good PR, but I'm not gonna outright hate it because it must be nice to see some kind of support. People who would provide actual support in some way would change their profile picture regardless, and other people that wouldn't provide actual support in some way will change their profile picture because that's not very hard to do.
>>
>>24291450
C'mon that's a little much. I mean, yeah - I'm sure there are some people out there who are doing this purely for attention seeking reasons. But the out-pour of support for France has been tremendous and global.
>>
Fuck france

They asked for this
>>
>>24291539
I might just be a cynical asshole, but I don't think anyone genuinely gives a shit a shit about the people who go shot.
It's just another opportunity to make yourself look good.
>>
>>24291147
>my Facebook news feed
Kill yourself back to Reddit, retard.
>>
>>24291605
They sure did.
Same as the Americans with 9/11. You can't constantly pull shit like that without expecting retaliation.
>>
I'm literally one french flag profile away from going on an autistic /pol/ tier rant.
>>
it shows how blue pilled are normies
>>
It's a constant race to keep up the best possible outside appearance. You'd be surprised at how little people care about those outside their monkeysphere.
>>
>>24292385
I have to agree with this guy more.

People only give a shit when the mouthpieces of the jewstream media tells them that it's "trending" to do so.

Otherwise 60% of people don't give two fucks about anything that doesn't immediately effect them. If it's not "a thing," they don't care.

1,000,000 citizen's dead in the US-Israel invasion of the middle east, nobody really notices because the media doesn't push it. Palestine is being exterminated, and people care a little bit, but not really, because the media's not behind it.

When the media makes an issue "a thing," then everybody's quick to take interest. But without the big media outlets pushing an issue, nobody is really interested.
>>
File: 4507756894_2174b7ff85.jpg (152 KB, 494x500) Image search: [Google]
4507756894_2174b7ff85.jpg
152 KB, 494x500
>>24291147
these are the same people that supported the invasion and shared the picture of the smugglers kid on the beach (who drowned because europe was going to let him in, no immigration no drowned kid)

Im becoming too bitter. The human race as a whole is too flawed and decadent. I dont want to be a human. This disgusts me so fucking much
>>
All the nations of the world, and their media, and their political systems, are under the influence of a wealthy, international minority of powerful business interests that can manipulate public opinion, current events, and political discourse into pretty much any way they want. What they want kept on the down low is ignored, what they want to be an issue gets shitloads of attention. Rich get richer and everybody who's not super rich gets fucked up the ass.
>>
>Hop on to play Splatoon.
>The entire lobby is filled with Squidlolis and Squishotas saying variations on "Pray for France!"
It was a bit surreal.
>>
>>24292948
That's like saying 9/11 wouldn't have happened if airplanes had never been invented.
>>
>>24293881
No, in this case, guns are airplanes, and borders are security in airports
Its like saying if airports checked for knives, 911 would have never happened.
>>
>>24291263
Pretty much. I don't know why some people try so hard to not seem like normalfags when it's the ideal thing to be
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.