[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you will never be born a saiyan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hgdhdfhd.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
hgdhdfhd.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
Just think how awesome life would be if you were a saiyan raised on earth in the dragon ball universe
>>
>>24291046
you would be yamcha
>>
>>24291280
Yamcha's not a Saiyan.
>>
>>24291280
>implying Yamcha is a saiyan
>>
Be a saiyan raised on earth in this universe and rule the world with an iron tail.
>>
>>24291046
You would litterally be the biggest nigger on the planet.
>>
>>24291046
I would be killed by Raditz in the very first episode and then I would spend the rest of my time in the afterlife.

Unless I get to start out as a super saiyan
>>
I think the DB universe (especially in original Dragon Ball) is pretty interesting. I'd definitely live there. Even though there's high chances of some being sneezing and destroying the whole planet.
>>
>be saiyan
>wake up on earth as babby
>go completely insane with uncontrollable rage
>destroy lots of things
>get killed by military
I wouldn't be lucky enough to be raised by a kindly grandfather and then suffer a serious, brain re-wiring head injury.
>>
>>24291453

..until you get dropped as a baby from a mountain and you hit your head against a rock and you become an autist.
>>
>>24291280
being Yamcha doesn't really sound that bad. it's not like anyone counts on you and you can still fuck up every other human except Krillin, Tenshinhan, and maybe Yajirobi and master Roshi.
>>
>>24291542
Did that happen?
>>
>>24291543
Being Yamcha is pretty nice. I think I remember an episode where he just plays baseball and tries not to hit the ball too hard so he doesn't get home runs every time. So he has a good amount of money
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-01-24-13h55m56s85.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-01-24-13h55m56s85.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>24291528
>get killed by military

Reminder that Goku literally destroyed the greatest army in the world, the Red Ribbon Army. Single handedly.
>>
>>24291562

Yep. It's canon that Goku was supposed to destroy all Earthlings, but he got dropped from the top of a mountain as a baby and hit his head against a rock. Since then he became a good boi and he dindu nuffin.
>>
Only if trunks can be my qt bf. Had such a crush on him growning up ;_;
>>
>>24291324
>>24291337
he means you would be a keked by the saiyans
>>
>Implying DBZ wasn't racist as hell
>Implying Saiyans weren't just metaphors for Europeans
>Stronger you get the more blonde and blue eyed you are.
>Only black in the whole planet is Mr. Popo (Mr Shit/Poo).

If you are European descent you are a Saiyan
>>
>>24291833
if you look at how the other saiyans were drawn in the flashback they look like stereotypical tartars / asian barbarians in terms of looks and clothing.

the super saiyan was a fabled being said to only come about once every million years or so.
>>
>>24291833
Yeah everything was a metaphore for races. Red ribbon army was obviously german nazi.
>>
>>24291833
Toriyama made super saiyan blonde to give his assistant a break from inking in gokus all black hair in every panel.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.