[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I need a gf" Almost 30. Alone for years. Paid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1422168543230.jpg (318 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1422168543230.jpg
318 KB, 1600x1200
>"I need a gf" Almost 30. Alone for years. Paid for sex twice but couldn't go through with it.

>Start looking for gf online. Dressing nice. Going to bars, etc.

>Imagine having a gf. Unpleasant smell. Disgusting secretions from her female orifice. Would she want me to go down on her? Touch her disgusting hole with my fingers? Look at it?

>Imaginary gf starting to limit me. Have to do things with her. Couldn't stay up all night watching movies I've already seen. Would I have to meet her family? Her friends? Intolerable.

>Masturbate

>"Maybe I don't need a gf"

I feel like I'm stuck in an inescapable cycle r9k.
>>
>>24290848
>Would she want me to go down on her? Touch her disgusting hole with my fingers? Look at it?

But that's the best part
>>
>>24290848
kind of sounds like you're either gay or asexual
>>
>>24290943
Yeah, I've thought about that before. Gay would be super convenient, but it doesn't really do anything for me. When I masturbate I always think about women. I can appreciate an occasional attractive man, but nearly to the same extent I feel about women.

As for asexual, definitely in the sense that I'm not actually having sex. But I do still masturbate a few times a week. I never look at pictures while masturbating, but instead just think about women and fucking them.
>>
>>24290881
You ain't seen nothin till your down on the muff and you'll be sure to be changing your ways.
>>
>>24290881
>>24291462
It seems so disgusting though. I'd rather be forever alone.
>>
>>24290848
you sound gay
>>
>>24292696
That would definitely make it a lot easier. But how could I be gay and not know it? I doubt I'm repressing it. I live alone in a very gay friendly city. Nobody would judge me or think less of me for it. In fact, it would probably improve my social standing as it is more pathetic to be alone than to be gay (and partnered).

So, if I am gay, I'm doing a good job of concealing it from myself with no real reason.
>>
>>24290848
you got it all wrong m9
>eat her tasty butthole instead
>tell her to cut it out it he bugs you
>tell her to fuck off it she tries to push friend on you
>slap her once in a while to remind her who's the boss
that's how you do it, kid
>>
>>24290848

Get out of it. It's not healthy. I bet your dad would take you out back and assassinate you if he saw you typing this bullshit online.
>>
>all these normies with the "le gay xD" meme

Just buy an onhole if you're going to be that scrupulous OP
>>
>>24290848
this pic is so fucking hot
>>
>>24295081
I'm a little past caring what my dad would think about think about this. Not like he doesn't know I'm almost 30 and always alone anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.