[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH* That's all it takes for a burglar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you.
Why don't you own a gun?
>>
Because it's illegal in this fucking cvck country. If I could I would.
>>
>>24290833
maybe in shitty poorfag american woodhouses.
>>
I have a necklace that has a razor on it.

Fuck with me and I CUT YOU BITCH
>>
But I do desu
>>
>>24290968
Hiroyuki? What are you doing here?
>>
>>24290833
because im going to shoot up schools the moment i get a gun according to your intel agencies
>>
File: cho-seung-hui-455-x-351.jpg (34 KB, 455x351) Image search: [Google]
cho-seung-hui-455-x-351.jpg
34 KB, 455x351
>>24290833
*Click Click*
*BOOM BOOM*

That's all it takes for a child to load your gun a kill people at school.
Why aren't you telling your government to ban guns?
>>
>>24290968
>razor chained around your neck

"please slit my throat"
>>
*BOOM*

*BARK BARK BARK FUCK YOU WERE DOGS BARK BARK BAR BARK *

*ENTRUDER RUNS AWAY CUS NIGGERS ARE AFRAID DOGS*
>>
I got security gates bruh. It's gonna take more than a kick.
>>
>>24290833
If your door is literally made of cardboard
>>
This is like 2007 copypasta
>>
Yet another thread full of republican retards. I fucking hate 4chan so much recently. Fucking idiot newfags everywhere hopping on the anti-SJW train which apparently means republicans are right about everything. Fuck off back to /pol/ you stupid fucking piece of shit. Oh yeah, thanks for keeping Trump on top, that's going to make it very easy for Hillary to win the actual election if her opponent is an idiot like him :^)
>>
>>24290897
> cvck
is 'kek' censored now or something?
>>
>>24291268
Mad little leftist

Daily reminder that left-wingers are responsible for, and help the roastie/homosexual "rate me" and "feels" threads that plague this board recently
>>
>>24291268

Guns aren't a Republican thing, it's an American thing.
>>
>>24291012
because he would just get them from the black market and so will most US citizens who want there guns turning once law abiding citizens into criminals
>>
>>24291330
Umm excuse me? I'm a fucking American too you idiot. I don't support guns in the hands of private citizens. Are you going to say I'm "less" American because I want gun control? Really?
>>
>>24291272
>is 'kek' censored now or something?
kek senpai desu
>>
>>24291376
You're not American if you don't believe in freedom.
>>
>>24291424
I believe in the freedom not to get shot when I go to a theatre. The freedom to not be MURDERED for buying skittles and tea. The freedom to use recreational drugs in the privacy of my home. What republicans want is to get rid of the freedoms of people they don't agree with. Basically if you're not a white religious nutcase you are a demon or something. That's how you gun nuts are.
>>
>>24291330
They've been marketed as an American thing. The people who wrote the Constitution thought it would be rewritten every 30 years, yet gun manufacturers lobbied enough that Americans actually believe having more guns makes a safer society. Enjoy being number 1 globally in school shootings, retards.
>>
>>24291496
This. Imagine how much worse the Paris attacks would have been if it was as easy for ISIS to get their weapons in the city as it is here. We would be talking about a 9/11 scale event that would change history.
>>
File: Americabear.jpg (24 KB, 244x209) Image search: [Google]
Americabear.jpg
24 KB, 244x209
>robber breaks in
>americanbear.jpeg
>i just gotta shoot him with mah gunn :DDDDDD
>gun is ubstairs in gunsaf that i hevnt opend in 2 yers :DD
>2 late rober iz kicking my as:DDDDD
>ohbenis,jpeg
>pretend 2 ded
>works but robbber takez my thingz and i bleed
>pay 1gazillion dollerzs 2 docber becuz no free heathcare:DD
>if it wert for by gun i would be ded now:DDD
>god bless america:DDDD
>>
>>24291012
COMING DOWN ON THE STEREO
HEAR ME ON THE RADIO
>>
File: P5TeuEh.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
P5TeuEh.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>24291268
>leftist losing its shit on r9k
>>
File: IMG_1400.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1400.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>Why don't you own a gun?

I do.
>>
>>24291341
Sure, you can just get them from the black market.
Just walk on over to the blackmart and ask your local dealer for the hottest new guns
So easy any old joe schmo can do it without any darn government agencies being alerted
>>
>>24290833
It got stolen >.<
>>
>>24290833
burglars around here have a sense of decency.
They wont break in while you're home.
I mean it's only polite that way, no?
>>
>>24290833
at least he's saving me the trouble of doing in it myself
>>
>>24291709
Obviously it isn't that easy, but in Mexico you can easily get a piece if you know the right people. And it isn't even that difficult, when I was in high school several people knew several other people that could ask for drugs and guns. I'm sure if I wanted to I could have done the same too.
Too bad I'm friendless now.
>>
>>24290833
outside of murrica front door open outward, meaning you can kick all you want and it wont break in.

now, if i caught someone lingering around my 250 sq ft studio i'd beat the everliving shit out of him
>>
>>24290833

Because if I'm going to kill someone, it's going to be up close with a blade or something I can pummel them with. Guns just seem so ... formal.
>>
>>24291580
>not keeping a loaded gun with you in your house at all times
plen
>>
>>24290833
Because I don't need one, because I don't live in the fucking hood.
>>
>>24290833

>OP is sleeping at 4 am
>BOOM BOOM CRASH
>OP stirs at 4:00:06 am
>OP looks out his 2nd floor bedroom window and some raccoons in the yard scatter away
>OP dozes off at 4:15:00 am
>squeeeeeak..pop! That's the faint sound of a burlger cutting a perfect circle in the glass pane next to the front doorlock.
>eight burglars in ski masks armed with glocks slip in and in pairs of two do a quick recon of each part of the house
>4:35:00 two burglars enter OP's bedroom and in 30 seconds get the all clear signal from the other 6
>4:35:45 one points a glock at OP's head while the other turns on the light

Where's your God now, OPie? And where's your gun?
>>
>>24290833
No way that faggot is gonna kick in a door with those tiny ass legs lol
>>
>>24292299
>OP is watching Netflix and chilling on the sofa
>kick kick boom
>OP tries to run upstairs to get his gun
>OP shot in the back
>tfw they rape the girl in front of him
>tfw it's not like the movies, takes ages to die, and you'll pry live
>tfw you could have just sat on your hands and let yourself be robbed
>still have the use of your legs and your pencil dick
>might have bonded with the girl over it
Shiggy Diggy.
>>
File: bl.png (27 KB, 639x370) Image search: [Google]
bl.png
27 KB, 639x370
>>24292034
Eurokeks confirmed for not understanding how to take door hinges apart
>>
File: 1329177801408.jpg (88 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1329177801408.jpg
88 KB, 375x500
>>24292408

IRL OP's gun would probably jam too because the burglars actually maintain their tools of the trade out of necessity and practice at the gun range at least monthly.

Vid somewhat related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cviNVuuWOTk
>>
My house looks like an abandoned crackhouse in a normal middle-income neighborhood. I would think people would be too afraid to break in.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.