[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The score for today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1445707622194.jpg (34 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
1445707622194.jpg
34 KB, 400x376
NEETs: 53
Wageslaves: 02

It's about time for me to head over to the grocery store and use my EBT card to buy some premium steaks and seafood, which I will then turn into a delicious, and free, meal at home.

I suppose I should thank you for the food.

Have a few good remaining hours of freedom, wageslaves.

See you tomorrow
>>
>>24290021
excuse me sir your insecurity is showing
>>
What's an ebt card?
>>
>>24290174
It's a debit card that welfare uses for paying out benefits. Most stores don't take them, so you have to look for the ones that do.

You also can only use it for specific things. No alcohol, prepared snack foods, etc.
>>
>>24290215
I feel bad every time I buy something at the grocery store and I see the EBT option. It just bums me out that people have to live like that.
>>
>>24290174
ebonics bixnood transaction card.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24290021
This. I'M TOO SEXY FOR A JOB, TOO SEXY FOR A JOB, BUT I'M STILL NO SLOB
>>
>>24290215
this answer is totally false. ebt is food stamps, almost all stores take it (can't think of one that doesn't) and it can buy all food. prepared snack foods can def be bought with ebt, as well as sodas, energy drinks, etc, pretty much ANY food or drink that isn't alcohol.
>>
>>24290655
I think the rule is no hot food cant be bought on ebt
>>
>>24290215

All stores accept it and it buys anything but beer and cigarettes. Even pizza and sandwiches already cooked are ebt'able.
>>
>Make 55 (!!!) NEET threads in a single day
>I.e spending THE WHOLE FUCKING DAY shitposting on /r9k/
>"winning" at anything of value

Seriously thou, that's just sad... Spending your whole day shitposting on a containment board for losers and other social outcasts. The least you could do is annoy normalfags by shitposting on memorial pages for people who have died in accents, of cancer committed suicide.

But to spend your fucking day shitposting on /r9k/? Here I thought I was pathetic working my ass off at university.
>>
>>24290021
You're welcome dude, I really enjoy working, and the fact that my taxes go towards improving people's quality of life makes me happy. Even people who can but don't want to work are fine in my eyes, less supply of workers means that workers like me have more value and negotiating power.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.