[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to be smoking weed for the first time tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 14
File: cannabis8.jpg (43 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
cannabis8.jpg
43 KB, 300x301
I'm going to be smoking weed for the first time tomorrow. I've watched a handful of videos for advice. Got any advice? also first time storys
>>
>>24289955
You don't need to be smoking at the same rate as stoners, my first time I smoked as much as my stoner friend and it hit me all at once and it was overwhelming
>>
you'll cough alot and most likely not get high.
>>
Enjoy your first couple of highs anon

Then you're just going to feel self conscious and ugly about yourself when high
>>
>>24289955
>storys
>>24289995
>alot

I guess the reason smokers prefer the word 'weed' to 'cannabis' or 'marijuana' is because it is easier to spell.
>>
Since you are on /r9k/ these are the things you should have ready

>comfy couch or bed
>light tv show or movie, nothing deep or heavy
>water
>your favorite foods

Do not converse, if the people you are with are conversing a lot then get away from them

It is really easy to get impending sense of doom if you already have anxiety when youre not high which is why I dont want you to get triggered into deep ass thinking
>>
i recommend to start vaping thc oils street name: "dabs", or "shatter"

you won't regret it
>>
Inhale it, dont suck it.
Its harsh at first
>>
>>24289955
Have a glass of water on hand. Take a small toke out of whatever smoking device you're using, then as deep a breath of air as you feel you can manage. You're probably going to cough, and if you don't breath deeply enough you probably won't get high. If you don't feel anything after five minutes, chill for ten, then try again if you still don't feel anything. Good luck, and have fun!
>>
I'm noting everything anons. Just not sure how to reply
>>
Ignore the overwhelming anxiety and paranoia, remember it will pass shortly. Smoking cannabis as a teenager involved me either having panic attacks or being really annoying to other people and I wish someone had warned teenage me not to do that shit. Also keep in mind you don't need as much as a regular smoker and it won't be special anymore if you make it a habit. I think that covers the vital info.
>>
Watch how your friends inhale so u so it right, watch cheech and chong and eat bk
>>
>>24289955
You're probably going to be confused for the first 30 minutes probably. For me it was almost like a shroom trip without the serious mindfuck.
>>
>>24289955
put your mouth over the lip of the bong it gets you higher
>>
>>24289955
Take like HALF a hit. Don't go all out the first time you smoke.
>>
>>24290282
First time was like a slide show. My eyes were seeing like 5fps.

Ive never gotten that effect ever again with any other drug.

I really liked it.
>>
File: profile_normal.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
profile_normal.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>24290038
Well said! Gentlemen like us have no need for drugs, we are enlightened by our own intelligence!
>>
File: 1444505069696.jpg (85 KB, 736x668) Image search: [Google]
1444505069696.jpg
85 KB, 736x668
Considering this is weed thread what do you guys think I should do?
Should I
A. watch the new yuru yuri episode
B. never watch another episode again until 6 months from now when I can get blisted and marathon it
>>
>>24289955
like som other niggas already said, make sure you inhale. that is the number one thing to remember. the second is to relax. the third is go get some mcdonalds or some shit my man and don't be afraid to laugh.
>>
>>24290330
I didn't enjoy it at all. Everything got super bright and fuzzy looking and whenever I walked I literally marched with my hands out in front of me.

Now I'm at the point where I don't even get high anymore. I just get relaxed and tired.
>>
Are you smoking with others?

You might get anxious that they're watching every minute thing you do and scrutinizing you, but don't worry they really don't give a shit. It's just anxiety/paranoia

Just make sure you have munchies/drinks and something cool to distract you like vidya/movie/music/documentary etc. Don't smoke too much and don't let anyone make you think that you have to smoke more than you feel you should.
>>
I don't think you're gonna get super paranoid. The first few times you smoke it feels like theres energy living in the back of your head. Listen to some music it's awesome.
>>
>>24290359
You do realize that fedoras are strongly pro-weed, right?
>>
File: 20151115_120921.jpg (371 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20151115_120921.jpg
371 KB, 1280x720
>>24289955
Be ready to pull away so you don't cough into the pipe and blow the bowl all over. If you're hitting a J then pucker your lips so you don't get the end wet.

>tfw $12 to sit around a construction site alone
>smoke weed and listen to music while enjoying the snow
>>
>>24290038
No, it's more that people are unaware that 'alot' isn't actually a word so it only makes you look like an obnoxious dweeb when you correct people, hence your virgin status.
>>
>>24289955
I'm not doing it tomorrow; but, sometime soon, I will be getting some edibles to try. I just don't really want to smoke. I know that edibles take longer to hit you than smoking; so other than watching how much I eat, is there anything else I should be aware of?
>>
>>24290070
That's some bullshit. Face your fears, I do acid and the look up videos of people dying
>>
>>24290440
Are you security or something?
Damn I wish I had that job.
>>
all these poons saying "don't go all out on your first go"

other poons saying "enjoy the first times because it only sucks afterwards"
you guys need to git gud and move to califrornia
>>
>>24290406
It's gonna be me and my best pro. Trust him more than anyone else, known eachother for years. I feel the least paranoid around him. I was considering inviting about 3 other friend to make it more interesting, but i don't trust them nearly as much.
>>
>robots that whine all the time about not having the motivation to do anything all smoke weed

What a surprise
>>
>>24290456
Be careful with edibles, they hit you way harder too.
>>
The few times I smoked were a lot like the first few times I did acid so there's thaf
>>
>>24289955
My first time was pretty shit. I've done it a few more times in the comfort of my home and had a lot more more fun though.
>have the flu
>decide to go to some normie party anyway
>smoke some weed
>hurts my throat
>I lose my voice
>lose my kv-status with some slut
>don't even really feel the effects of the weed
>>
>>24289955
The first time that hit me was eating brownies, and it was super overwhelming and freaked out a lot. But then the effect runs out and it's ok.

If you do get ultra high and think that you are going to be like that for the rest of your life, don't worry and enjoy the ride
>>
>>24290484
I'd smoke with just him first, when i first started smoking and I went to my friends sisters house with some random people it wasn't enjoyable at all.
Every time i laughed at something dumb I'd like catch myself and stop because I felt like they were all judging me. I know it sounds really stupid but it happens when you're high.
Just see how you react to it then try it a few times before you smoke in a group.
>>
>>24290070
>Do not converse

Lel when I'm high all I want to do is talk.
>>
File: DDqgp.jpg (336 KB, 1912x2475) Image search: [Google]
DDqgp.jpg
336 KB, 1912x2475
>>24290371
Episode 6? I watched episode 5 baked last night and found it fun, Himawari was absolutely adorable but really I want to give Sakurako a big hug. Cute girls doing cute things is not something you marathon, for the past few seasons theres been enough to watch an episode baked every now and then but lately I've been watching Season 3 of Hannibal. GochUsa2 is the best baked imo though, Onee-san stole my heart.
>>
first time i did weed I didn't really feel it because i was drunk as shit

second time I vaped it and it sucked ass. I didn't feel it at all

third time I smoked a J and then I felt it a little

fourth time I vaped it, but this time I took a lot more hits and held it in longer, so it was the first time I actually felt high

fifth time I vaped and also ate edibles. that was a pretty good time

now I get high pretty much whenever I do it, no matter how I take it
>>
DUDE

WEED?

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>24290578
ok thanks for the advice.
My dad used to be a stoner and he's leaving his house and sleeping at his friends because i asked him if we can have the house for our selves. i think i'll feel pretty comfortable there. (can't afford a flat atm so i'm living with my dad
>>
>>24290371
Watch gintama instead. I felt weird watching yysh when I was stoned
>>
>>24289955
It might take a while to figure out how the shit works, especially if you've never smoked before.

Inhale with the blunt/joint/whatever, pull it away, and inhale again. That's how I did it when I first started.

Bring water because that shit will burn and you'll cough and shit. Bring food because food tastes really good.

Get yourself in a comfortable position so you don't freak out. I've never had a bad high but I've heard of people getting paranoid as fuck so make sure you're in a situation where you won't get anxious.

You should enjoy it. First time I did it the first thing I noticed was some classical song playing in the background of everything. Pretty sure that's not normal with weed because no one believed me but it was fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1326763768119.jpg (283 KB, 527x825) Image search: [Google]
1326763768119.jpg
283 KB, 527x825
Also remember there are different strains, Indica and Sativa give a different high and even things like whether its grown outdoors or indoors can have a different effect but I wouldn't worry too much at first just don't expect the same high all the time.

Personally I like outdoor Sativa, big huge trees.
>>
>>24290675
No problem m80

Also your dad sounds like a total bro.
>>
>>24290731
He used to be in a band. Told me stories of getting high which made me want to do it in the first place
>>
>>24289955
Just don't smoke too much. Have a little and then see how you feel. You can always have more later but you can't un-smoke what you already smoked.
>>
>>24289955
you need no advice and no preparation
i know youre excited about trying it
>>
"smoke too much" wtf does this even mean?
>>
>>24290424
>trying to give a standard of political ideologies to a meme
I guess you know best then.
>>
>>24290463
Yeah. I also get a free ski pass and food from my other job, which is sitting in my own kitchen making food for shitty kids
I don't have to talk to anyone all day.
I could also play vidya
>>
>>24289955
Some people say it was overwhelming their first time, but for me it was the opposite. I smoked almost 2 full bowls, inhaled deep and kept it down a long time, and I didn't feel a thing. I was a scrawny little shit too, so I can't explain it.

My second time was from the same nug, and I was baked before I could finish one bowl.

Maybe it's just different from person to person. My advice would be to take it slow and start with one bowl, then wait for a few minutes before you decide to have another.
>>
File: weedplusboobsequalsheaven.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
weedplusboobsequalsheaven.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>24289955

You might not feel anything your first time. It's weird and it happens. If you don't smoke cigarettes (I don't) then your body isn't even used to the IDEA of smoking ANYTHING. It fights it a lot at first.

But oddly once you actually get for real high, break through that wall, then your body falls in line your lungs step up to the plate like a champ.

Practice inhaling. As in imagine your stomach is a balloon and when you breath in, try to inflate that balloon. Do that with the weed and it'll help you get the most of out it.

Also if you have a choice bongs are best for your first time. Joints and blunts might not effect you. The air is too hot and your body will be like "FUCK THAT". Also keep a drink around you're about couch a fuck ton.
>>
>>24291066

My little pet theory is that your body rejects it the first time around. Like it thinks your inhaling smoke because you're in the middle of a fire or something. But once it gets a taste of THC your body goes "Oh fuck never mind, give me that... I really need that!"

Your body needs to make an adjustment the first time -- that's my theory.
>>
>>24289955
Distractions. the last thing you want is to be sitting in a toilet thinking about life.
>>
>>24290940
>>24290440
what resort?
That looks lovely!
>>
here you go just watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0d6wmMEhXg
>>
Never smoked weed, don't plan to either. I'm not against others doing it, I just don't want to do "what everyone else is doing".

At the same time, I have yet to find a qt that hasn't smoked. Even the supposed prudish virgins have smoked it.

Just makes me feel self conscious that I'm some sort of faggot that doesn't deserve to have friends or respect unless I smoke it. Especially around girls who do it, I just feel incredibly emasculated and uncomfortable.

I dunno what to do.
>>
>be me
>first time story
>strong ganjma to become
>got my "perso" in hand
>light dat shit
>also blazin it
>Me friend alreay stoned
>smoke on that blunt
>also wasn't a blunt
>got high
>laufhed and shit
>got back to school
>4 hours later
>wasn't stoned anymore
>light another one
>>
>>24289955
make sure you get the smoke into your lungs and not just puffing it into your mouth

You probably wont get high so don't exect anything

You won't see shit (thought I'd see shit when I first did it, kind of dissapointing)

My first time
>am driving so they can all smoke
>have a job interview the next day
>drive home
>they kept blowing it in my face so i'm like whatever just give it to me
>smoked some weed and it hurt
>some girls came over just because
>ended up making out with one
>first kiss
>ate some awesome food my friends mom left him

all in all a great first time
>>
>>24289955

Don't do it bro, if you ever want to work for the government this kind of thing comes up on polygraphs.
>>
File: 1447626666047-766638124.jpg (263 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447626666047-766638124.jpg
263 KB, 1280x720
>>24291200
Vail
Gunna smoke a bowl since I got the bus stop to myself, legal weed is the best
>>
>>24289955
Just inhale a little, inhale loads and you will shoot out a cloud of smoke from coughing.

It would be kinda funny for everyone there, but awkward as fuck for you.

Also inhale is the key word, don't just suck it into your mouth.
>>
>>24290070
Sigh this kids a fag.
>>
>>24291411
>Polygraphs

These yokes are bullshit

If you ever have to take one just follow the great words of a philospher, keep it 300 like the Romans.
>>
>>24291411
DEA agents even smoke
>>
>>24290440
Best advice in thread.
>>
I smoked weed for the first time yesterday and none of the things that everyone else is suggesting happened to me.
I didn't get the munches, wasn't paranoid, wasn't tripping.
I just felt sorta giggly, my body felt really heavy and I was spacing out a bunch.
>>
>>24290440
>>tfw $12 to sit around a construction site alone

Done this, hated it.

hate hate hate it

so boring, cold, and LONG.

I even had friends visit me once and that night took forever too. Weed would just make it worse because i'd probably nod off.
>>
>>24289955
Here's how you inhale
>Breathe all your air out
>Breathe in a little air
>Put the joint to your lips and continue breathing in at the same rate
>Take the joint away
>Breathe in a little more air
>Hold it in as long as you can
>Breathe it out if you're going to cough
No one gives a shit if you cough, just laugh and say you haven't smoked for a while

If you breathe in too fast, you can burn your throat a little, which will hurt
Take your time
>>
>>24289955
>playing WoW in my room, skipped high school to play more WoW
>Friend comes over with some weed
>spend 3+ hours dicking around high in WoW
>Friend leaves, left pipe and a bit of weed with me
>take a few more hits
>get high as shit
>jack off
>cum buckets

Make sure you jack off as much as possible, it feels like 5X better
>>
>>24291598
I've been doing it for a year. After this season I'm definition quitting though.
When I had anime and movies and games to play it was cool, but now it's trying to stay on the verge of almost asleep so time passes quick but not actually asleep
>>
Masturbating will be the best thing ever. Watch tv and if you feel it's overwhelming because it's your first couple of times just sleep it off.
>>
>>24291631
Man, I've been smoking for a year and still cough, most everyone does.
>>
have a cold cup of water or something
suck on cough drops
>>
> first time
> didn't feel high
> coughed like I was expelling a lung
> drank milk to feel better

third or fourth time, could feel super high :)
>>
>>24291730
yea I played games and browsed the web too, and it gets boring pretty quickly. At first watching movies and getting paid was awesome, but that quickly fades.

Security is a job for the few, people don't realize how hard of a job it is to be bored all day.
>>
>>24291631
3~5 seconds is enough for thc absorption no need to hold it as long as you can as the next hit will be harsh too

that's my opinion anyway 3-5 seconds is pretty gud
>>
The thing about your first few times isn't that you won't get high like some people are saying, but that you need to get REALLY high before you feel it. The more you smoke the more gradual the onset becomes, but your first few times it's going to be like flipping a switch. Just keep smoking until you feel it, and you'll know for sure when it hits.
>>
File: 1437970825527.jpg (129 KB, 1024x666) Image search: [Google]
1437970825527.jpg
129 KB, 1024x666
>>24291329

>Especially around girls who do it, I just feel incredibly emasculated and uncomfortable.

Thanks for being honest about this. Because I've seen this so many times with my friends. When I started smoking weed, my nerdy gamer proto-robot friends would say everything /r9k/ and /pol/ memespout.

HOWEVER when a CUTE GIRL was smoking weed. All the sudden they were okay with weed. It pissed me off but it shows that I think they're against it because they're thinking, like you, in terms of social association. They don't even know anything about weed it's just "A THING PEOPLE I DONT LIKE AND SECRETLY JEALOUS OF DO!"

No, "everyone else" is NOT doing it. It's illegal still. Most people won't touch something illegal period.

>I dunno what to do.

I'd tell you to just give it a try or just not worry about it. But if you're reasoning for not is just because you think "everyone else" is doing it -- that's pretty dumb I think.
>>
>>24291861
Yeah. Its pretty much the perfect part time though. I already don't hang out with people, now I can get paid for it. It's an easy 200 dollars for drugs or boards
>>
>>24289955
when someone offers you a hit of acid take it then after you come down take another hit of weed.

If the tab is bitter it is most likely an nbome, but it is fine as long as you don't take any more.
>>
>>24292148
Fuck is an nbome?
>>
>>24292334
litterally any "acid" that you don't order yourself on the darknet is going to be an nb0me and anyone who says otherwise is lying to you. It's a psychadelic chemical that's basically a shitty version of LSD with more negative side effects and the potential for overdose.
>>
>>24292334
Dangerous chinese derivative of 2C-x passed off as LSD in the US all the time. NBOMe numbs your mouth, LSD won't.
>>
>>24290028
Fucking weak sauce my nigga. I smoke everyday after work. It takes off the stress makes my homecooked meals taste better and makes video games more enjoyable.
>>
>>24292388
wrong, you can get nbomes off the dark net. the thing is nbomes are a hell of a lot cheaper. One tab of real lucy is about four to six dollars while a tab of an nbome is maybe 40 cents. Keep in mind you can sell nbomes for 10 dollars a tab to retards who don't know better and edm festivals

>>24292445
well pure lsd crystal will numb your tongue a little bit and has some metallic taste to it, but who the fuck will do that unless they are well connected and take way too much lsd for the average user.

Over all i say nbomes get way too much of a bad name. Yes I prefer real lucy to nbomes, but they are cheap and if can settle for not taking more than three tabs work you will not over dose. The real danger is when people think it is lsd and think they can take a strips worth.
>>
DO NOT SMOKE SO MUCH YOUR FIRST TIME. You have a tolerance level next to 0. I smoked a lot my first time. I then left reality. Worst shit. Be careful and have fun.
>>
>>24292388
>>24292445
I've never seen anything like that, and I can buy mine off random people in the hall. That's good to know
>>
>>24292388
>>24292445
I hear nbomes have no effect if you swallow them, is this true?
>>
>>24292614
you got a good irl source then. However, out side of trust dark net vendors I don't think you are getting lsd and if you are chance are they are way under dosed.

>>24292631
they will have some effect, but very minor. You need to keep them in your mouth or they will not work very much.
>>
>>24292445
>>24292388
>>24292531

nbome is a disassociative, which means you brain is getting mixed signals. It's pretty dangerous in high quantities. Some people like it some don't. I've never tried it nor was I ever given nbome instead of lsd.
>>
>>24292631
If you don't wanna trip on it then just spit that shit otherwise it'll still work.
>>
>>24292684
>>24292631
Is that true for acid too or can you swallow that? I usually keep it in my mouth until the paper is dissolving.

Anyones mouth watering?
>>
>>24292531

I sincerely enjoyed 25-B since it produced one of the best psych experiences I've ever had but I have sworn them off due to how many ER visits and deaths they have caused. Some people have been reported to have died from an adverse reaction from nbome at only 1 or 2 tabs. I would have a positive opinion of nbome if it weren't for how many people it's fucked up.

>>24292614
If you're buying random tabs I would bet money you've taken nbome.

>>24292631
Some people say that but I can't confirm it personally.
>>
>>24292708

nbome is not a dissociative, I don't know where you got that notion from. MXE. ketamine, DXM, PCP, and nitrous are all dissociatives. nbome is purely a psychedelic compound.
>>
>>24292744
you can sallow lsd and you will get something out of it, but not as much as if it were in your mouth the entire time. Remember, put it under you tongue

>>24292767
I tried both 25i and 25d. I mean so far 25i gave me the most visuals and 25d is more of a fun ride, but lucy is great. I might get 25b for the hell of it desu. However, nbomes are not that bad as long as you are not stupid. I will concede though nobomes make me sick as fuck for the hour or so after i take it. I never get that off lucy even at 500ug+ trips.
>>
>>24292531
I wasn't trying to say you CAN'T get nb0me on the darknet, I'm saying it's very difficult to find real acid outside of it.
>>
>>24292604

Marijuana is a pussy ass drug stfu

Lol @ leaving reality with weed
>>
>>24292808
I guess you're right

Maybe I was confused by the dissociative effects or something.
>>
>>24292684
Acid is fucking huge in colorado, and in pretty sure we've got locals making it
>>
>>24292919
oh yeah I agree. I mean the only connection I know how to get it is a friend of a friend who is a chemist and makes a sheet or something every now and again from a prescription of cafergot or something. I have not talked to them in years though.

>>24292959
Maybe, but who fucking knows. Not many people lab test the tabs to ensure they are the real deal. Most likely it is nbomes though since it is so fucking cheap to get it from china. I mean if one can get a tab of lucy at the whole sale price of 3 dollars a tab but can get a whole sale price of nbomes at 25 cents a tab what do you think a deal is going to pick? Most people don't know the difference anyways and if they never bought out side of the dark net they don't know what quality high dose lsd is like anyways even if they tried real lsd.
>>
>>24289955
Op im high right now, and what I would say is:

Prepare snacks, maybe a drink too.

Don't try acid with weed your first time.

Make sure you walk outside a little bit, it helps the high really set in with fresh air.

Playing video games is funny as shit.

Most importantly remember to have fun!
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
First time I ever indulged in the green herb played out as following

>be me under my teens
>bored in the summer
>manages to score some weed for the first time
>phone my friend and go over to his house with the weed and some rolling paper
>show up and we're both excited as hell
>his sister is home and on her period, parents away
>the bag is smelling like crazy but he says we can roll in his basement
>we have some ciggarets that we practice rolling with on a tray and manages to get two joints after a while
>we manage to get two joints done
>the joints were 1g each and all marijuana
>we had no idea you could roll with tobacco and weed
>the strain was a pretty strong one but we had no idea
>we go outside and light them up
>chouching like crazy but we finish them in a couple of minutes
>no chill at all
>go in and watch some tv
>start feeling funny and relaxed
>look over at my friend
>"can you feel it?"
>start laughing uncontrollably and cant sit still
>i cant sit still and start running around his house laughing
>start slamming the walls and eating his food
>cant control myself at all
>friend is down in the basement dying of laughter on the couch
>his sister comes out screaming
>i run away laughing
>shes bitching to my friend
>"DID YOU DRINK ALCOHOL?!"
>"no"
>"DID YOU SMOKE CIGGARETS?!"
>"no"
>"... DID YOU DO DRUGS?!
>at this point she is looking around the house for drugs
>friend takes the tray and hides it
>i take the weed
>she wants me out of the house or she will call her parents
>me and my friend leave still high

And then we walked for over a hour to get to a bangin pizza place and we laughed all the way there. Then we had some off the best pizza. Weed is honestly one off the most basic, simplest things in the world, but it brings me so much joy. WEED LMAO is one off the reasons it's so good.
>>
>>24290028
I did that, but I got through the self-conscious phase. It was kinda nice actually as it forced me to get into meditation, and a lot of self-acceptance.
>>24290371
Don't watch anime at all
>>
>>24291730
>>24291861
Ive been working in security for 6 years now, best decision i ever made, decent pay and i hardly meet anyone ever
>>
>>24292604
You have no idea what you're talking about. If its your first time smoking weed, especially a potent strain, you will become overwhelmed. Besides the anxiety and depersonalization, I started to trip out in my mind. Not fun at all.
>>
>>24293102

Fuck you

You're part of the reason why I feel ugly on weed. Fucking stoner and their "WEED IS THE BEST THING EVER XD" meme
>>
>>24293176
>>24292929
meant for you
>>
before doing any new drug go to erowid and read the experience vault for that particular drug

just dont freak out you big weenie and youll have a good time
>>
>>24293161
You get cameras and shit though right?
Don't get me wrong, it's boring but I could definitely see this as a fallback job if I ever want to quit. My sister has connections to since she does it too
>>
>>24293236
>weed
>needing to look on erowid

seriously weed is something you do not over think. Grants, a few dabs hip me nearly as hard as a tab of lsd, but who the fuck will let a first timer take four hits of some of the strongest hits of dabs one can buy?
>>
File: nerd.jpg (52 KB, 515x385) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
52 KB, 515x385
>>24293143

Show me your magic anon

I'm still in that age despite going through my self acceptance phase on 25c and DMT

I feel like pic related all the time while high
>>
>>24293278
I just mean that as a general rule of thumb.
>>
>>24293176

That's because you're a pussy

I smoked some grade A+ Blue dream my first time and I did fine
>>
>>24289955
>watch documentarys e.g. Cosmos
>listen to some chill music like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-uztVX6QFQ
>learn java
>watch TED talks
>take a walk outside
just keep yourself occupied cus you don't want to be thinking too much
>>
File: 1445774114361.jpg (30 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445774114361.jpg
30 KB, 640x640
>>24289955
>be 19
>straight edge all through high school and first year of college, but I was the only sxe punk in our group at school, and only one dude went to college with me, same community college, and he finally convinced me to try pot
>buy an eighth, friend and dealer leave to grab blunts, leaving me at dealer's house with friend's gf and dealer's gf
>pack a bowl while we wait
>choke on every hit, three bowls are smoked in rapid succession while we wait for the blunts, and all I feel is slightly dizzy and a severely burning throat
>friend and dealer finally get back, roll a blunt
>keep coughing my lungs out each hit
>halfway through blunt
>just about to bitch about why people bother, about how I'm just slightly dizzy and my throat hurts a lot, when all of the sudden BLAM everything gets super bright and super colorful
>the grass is suddenly like glowing radioactive green
>the sunset is just blowing my mind
>start talking A LOT
>everything is HI-larious
>hang out at the park for a few hours, skating and dancing to music
>all music sounds great, was a punk rock snob right until that night, listened to some Infected Mushroom and instead of complaining about it being bleep bloops I actually danced
>skated so much meaner than I lived clean
>went to Denny's and pigged out
>went home, hopped on /b/ and suddenly /b/ was way funnier than it had ever been
>pass out and have the best sleep of my life
Have yourself a gay ol' time, OP, weed is great. Five years later and I'm doing alright for myself, weed made me chill out and not take everything so seriously and not be so uptight, opened my eyes to other things and experiences, led to my first gf, lost my virginity only a few months after I began smoking pot; only thing is, my tolerance is a lot higher, I haven't been 11/10 in a long time, I count 11/10 as those psychedelic experiences you get from smoking weed. It gets expensive.
I've been playing DnD and dabbing all day, it's great.
>>
>>24289955
It's fucking weed, you don't need to watch videos and ask for advice. Like holy shit, it's not like you're about to inject heroin or something.
>>
>>24293143
4"CHAN"
Is an anime website idiot
You type in japanese every time you go to it thats like going on boobs.com and saying "tits are totally lame why do people here like tits so much?"
>>
>>24289986
>>24289955
Listen to him anon this is the best advice you will get I made the same mistake. Smoke a bit sit back and just relax.
>>
>>24290330
I only got stutter-vision the first time I smoked. It hasnt happened to me since
>>
>>24289955
Go slow, don't 100% fill your lungs with smoke, leave room for air.
You'll probably feel happy and hungry for awhile, its great.
>>
>>24290453
Alot is a word it just means something else
>>
>>24291144
If you didn't get high your first time, you didn't smoke it right. I got blitzed.
>>
>>24293524
This is a great story of a first time, sounds pretty much ideal desu.
Also take note anons, weed led to this guys first GF!
>>
sounds corny but listen to dark side of the moon and read these articles in a dark room when your high as shit for the first time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Unusual_articles
>>
>>24293703
The social culture of the drug and the confidence and calmness you feel lead to coming out of your shell and being generally more interesting.
>>
>>24290505
You will probably cough fucking hard as shit the first big hit you do it. You have to learn to feel it in your throat to stop inhaling just as you are about to cough.
Stop smoking if you already feel sufficiently blazed. I think it was my 4th or 5th time I did it, one of my friends joined us by the time I was already high as balls, but we kept doing rounds to give him a chance to get high. I was super fucking high and fell asleep 20 minutes later, literally was trying my hardest to get off the couch and have fun, but just couldn't do it.
>>
>>24293385
>Hurr durr i reacted to a drug this way so you should too.

Shut the fuck up and get out of the thread, everyones different, we're just telling him what to be cautious for.
>>
>>24289955
Enjoy turning gay
>>
File: tumblr_njs2tzJrNU1smsve6o1_250.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njs2tzJrNU1smsve6o1_250.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
>smoke way too much weed and think i am going to die when i was younger
>drink gatorade, eat some chips and play GTA and instantly feel 100% better
>>
>>24293902

>we're
>trying to samefag this hard

Hahaha, read other stories about other people's first time you dipshit. You're a pussy and can't accept it. Anyone can control their high. It's all perspective of how much of a good mindset you have. You had a bad high because your dumbass let the weed control over you. That also says that you're a betakek irl with a bitch mentality.
>>
>>24290330
I got that the first ~5 times i got high. I can still get that effect if i get really high
>>
Make sure you apply a flame to it for best results.
>>
>>24294249
It can happen your first time or 100+ times in.

Get your bitch ass out of here and stop spewing bullshit.
>>
>>24289955
Don't be a coward like >>24289986
wants you to be.
>>
>>24294452
That's the exact kind of thinking that got me a panic attack

I didn't want to "look like a pussy", so I smoked at the same rate as my stoner friend and I was convinced that I was dreaming and that I needed to wake up

Not fun
>>
>>24294434
Man I've never had a bad weed high, they've been neutral at worst
>>
>>24294514
Yet again

>Hurr durr i reacted this way so you should too.

It's people like you that give stoners a bad name
>>
>>24294434

I have yet to get a panic attack. Started smoking age 12 and I'm 23 now. You're just a pussy who wants attention and validation

>aww look at this poor anon :'( he had a bad high everyone praise him

Also literally anyone can control their high and anyone is at fault for their bad trip. I bet you think depression is real too.
>>
Anyone from Florida? How much a gram nowadays?
>>
>>24294710
>Hasn't happened to me

So it hasn't happened to others?
>>
>>24294080
There was a time I'd quit smoking weed, because I suddenly would get panic attacks every time I smoked. A friend got me back into it, and sure enough, I had a panic attack, until he convinced me to eat and drink something. One bologna and cheese sandwich, bag of doritos, and can of Arizona green tea later, I felt a-okay and could enjoy my high again.
He told me it's because pot lowers your blood pressure and blood sugar so you get dizzy but since you're high you also get spooked because you forget that you're really just hungry.
>>
>>24294887
Yeah, the carbs also help with serotonin levels.
>>
>>24294776
352 homie, I pay about $15/g but I get hook ups because I've been buying from my guy a long ass time, so $75 quarters.
>>
>>24294799

It can happen to anyone but it hasn't happened to me because I'm not a pussy like you. I know that when I'm high that it will go away. People panic on weed because they think their high will last forever.
>>
>>24294917
Ever since learning that, I've not had a panic attack, no matter how much I smoke.
>>
>>24293285
Iktf man.
Until recently I often got stuck in thought labyrinths trying to imagine how other people see me. It was always started by someone mirroring/commenting on something I did. My imagination made up a version of myself with a single aspect of my demeanor grotesquely exaggerated. By deciding that these thoughts were bullshit paranoia, and practicing meditation I can now stop these kind of shitty thoughts before I get too deep into them. Also it's gotten better since I smoked more alone and could examine my head without distractions and after I did truffles in Amsterdam.

Now weed actually makes me more confident and I can be a lot more chill about it.

>>24293580
I used to be an enormous weeaboo. I don't hate anime because of some bandwagon bullshit, I hate it because I know my life would have been a lot better if I hadn't watched all that escapist hugbox crap. Weed is even better than most shitty anime because at least it can force you to confront your own insecurities.
>>
>>24294943
>Panic because they think it will last for ever

Kek no, it's just an unpleasant feeling that you wouldn't want to have again therefor you don't smoke again

You're dumb as fuck
>>
>>24294943
Panic attacks have a lot of symptoms similar to heart attacks, and can come out of nowhere, even when you're feeling just jim-dandy. First time I had a panic attack, I thought "oh dear God I'm dying of a heart attack", not because I was scared, but because I couldn't breathe and my heart was pounding, chest tight as shit, and shooting pains all up and down my left arm, everything I'd always been told is involved in a heart attack.
Anyone who says the shit you say about panic attacks has never had a panic attack and has no idea what they can be like.
>>
>>24289955
DUDE
WEED
ERRYDAY
LMAO
>>
>>24295224
Terrible post
>>
>>24295154
>>24295187

All panic attacks have to do with your state of mind. It was literally your own fault for telling yourself or thinking that you're having a heart attack. Every single person that I met that claimed that they had panic attacks on weed is because they thought they were going to die or their high was gonna last long. Its not fucking rocket science to figure that shit out. I had panic attacks from the age of 13 due to anxiety on a daily basis so I know what the fuck that shit feels and its not exaggerating like a "heart attack". As long as you don't pass the fuck out then you're fine.

Try the feeling of almost dying on 25c because of an almost overdose, fucking pussies.
>>
>>24295812
>Due to telling yourself its gonna last forever

Hahahahahhahahah are you even listening to yourself?
I knew it wasn't gonna last forever but it was till a terrible unexpected feeling that I'd rather not experience again. Happened after years of smoking, I just smoked a bowl one day and my heart rate went up to around 150 and I couldn't think/see straight.
I didn't expect it to happen, I didn't over think it was going to happen, I didn't think I was gonna die, I didn't think it was going to be eternal. It's just not a pleasant experience and it happens to some people.

Why can't you get this into your thick head you fucking mongrel?
>>
Not gonna lie I originally thought weed was rather shit.

Had a bong and it just made me feel really tired. Tried my friends vape and it just make me feel rather dull.

Then my friend gave me a splif and it actually getting high off that was much better than the other shit I had. Felt like my every sense was intensified.

Ended up fapping and having the best fap ever. Fapping while high is great.

/endblogpost
>>
>>24295102
lol no it doesnt
weed makes me feel worse about myself if i focus on it, chad. you act like its a psych
>>
>>24296048

See, this is what happens when you read up panic attacks on WebMD and automatically think you're a special snowflake for having panic attacks. You had panic attacks because of what was fucking going in your mind. It's that fucking simple. Don't tell me you didn't think of anything that triggered because you did fucking trigger it. Quit being such a dumbass for fuck sakes. Any small thought can trigger a panic attack. Lol @ you smoking a bowl and suddenly having 150 bpm. I bet you're one of those dumbasses that claimed to get hyper on sugar too.
>>
How's the weed game in Hawaii
>>
>>24291973
Well for me, when its a girl I like, I'm even more against it.

I dunno, I just see pot smokers the same way I see people that booze up casually and people who smoke cigarettes. To me it looks dirty, unattractive, etc. I don't want to do it mostly for those reasons. The part about me not wanting to do it to avoid fitting in essentially is barely supplementary. I despise weed culture and how everyone over hypes the shit out of it. I don't like the idea of "needing" weed to make things better (anxiety, to make food taste better, make movies more funny, whatever the fuck else).

I could go on and on why I don't want to do it. But at the same time, I feel like I HAVE to do it if I'm ever to accept a qt girl that is otherwise perfect for me aside from her smoking weed.
>>
>>24296440
It can be beneficial, it can be detrimental, depending on who uses it and how he uses it. You don't have to follow the culture, and anyone who's been smoking for more than two months hates the culture, too, it's really just the teenagers who just discovered it.
>>
>>24289955
IMPORTANT:

The effects can take 20 minutes to peak - smoke SLOW or you'll get low blood pressure and faint.

Also, being a first timer you might also not get high at all. Either way, pace yourself.
>>
Word of advice from ex pothead don't do it
It'll kill ur brain
Not kidding
>>
>>24296229
Everybody take notes on this guy.

If you ever end up like him do the world a favor and remove yourself from the genepool.
>>
>>24296584

From experience, not true, sorry anon but you were slow to begin with.
>>
>>24296440
Good thing I barley drink or smoke then.

I do smoke when my friend has some though. Albiet rarley.

I understand what you mean about weed culture. I have two friends who listen to shitty rap music because WEED LMAO, one of them acts pretentious at times as well desu.

Still nice people and my friends but It can get rather annoying desu.
>>
>>24296199
It's a mild psych dumbass
>feel worse about myself if i focus on it
Yeah that's your insecurities flaring up. Feeling bad is a necessary step towards wanting to get better. But I guess you just want to numb yourself and escape to anime dreamland.
>>
>>24296440

I smoke weed, used to smoke it hardcore last year and I literally agree with what you're saying based on weed culture. Weed doesn't make things better. It basically temporarily gives you the mentality of a kid. Food doesn't taste better, you just eat a lot because you're just well.. eating. You don't taste shit. Movies aren't better and it's a waste because you won't remember the movie. You're just living in the moment. I hate weed culture too because weed culture makes weed seem dirty and everytime I smoke I feel dirty.

Really, you don't need weed to get a QT girl. Do whatever makes you confident like a sport. Weed is just a 4 hour session of feeling good and then you're back to feeling shit. I started boxing 8 months ago and if I were to pick between boxing and weed, I'd chose boxing.
>>
>>24296634

>Wahh he doesn't agree with muh panic attacks
>I'm still a special snowflake

Whatever, I can you're just a big pussy who can't control themselves. This is coming from someone who was literally medically diagonised with panic attacks. I know that shit and you can literally control yourself. I see you just want validation and/or is a bitch irl.
>>
>>24296770
>Food doesn't taste better

I felt as though I did when I was high. Felt like all my senses were amplified, not to sound pretentious that's just the best way I can describe it.
>>
>>24296851
I have to agree with you.

I have anxiety and usually the initial waves of it hit you when you've just had some weed.

But it only lasts a while and then I feel fine. Most of it is about your state of mind at the time.
>>
>>24290330
That's EXACTLY how iy felt the first time I got high. Fun as fuck
>>
>>24289955
listen to Phish
>>
>>24296854

Well sound on the hand is the best because you're able to hear more waves of bass on it. Sound while drunk is all treble and it sounds like shit
>>
>>24296540
>>24296637
>>24296770
I feel like most people are against weed culture, especially on here. But speaking personally, I'm surrounded by it, and I'm a university student.

Reason I even bring this all up because essentially every girl I've met has smoked weed or smokes weed actively. I'm currently dating a girl (normie ree) that I'm unsure as to whether or not smokes weed. I like her a lot, she's perfect in every other way, but if she smokes weed, I don't know how I'd feel. My reason for suspicion is that her entire family smokes it and I have seen a lighter lying around in her bedroom before. I haven't asked her because I don't want to know. I like her too much to have a negative opinion of her. Not only that, I'm just going to feel constantly like I have to smoke weed or somehow one up her in terms of "degenerate" acts.
>>
>>24296984
I'm a university student and most people are fortunatly not huge on weed really. Only really know that my friends are for the most part.

Don't feel the need to do something your not comforatble just to please some random grill. You might think she's perfect and if she is she won't give a shit if you smoke or not.
>>
>>24297059
It's not to please her, it's so I don't feel like I'm some loser pussy that won't partake in degenerate acts. Hence the emasculated feeling.

I don't care if she cares whether or not I smoke. I care if she smokes, clearly.
>>
I like weed culture because I have no friends and I'm slowly learning how to interact with people and become more confortable with myself.
Unfortunately it also involves the kinds of people who sing really shitty renditions of songs they don't know by "those sublime guys"

Fuck this I'm going to smoke alone in my room
>>
>>24296984
you might as well be a good example to her, then. If you are a good boyfriend she won't feel the need to smoke weed anymore and bonus you won't even have to say a thing to her about it.
>>
>>24297124
>It's not to please her, it's so I don't feel like I'm some loser pussy that won't partake in degenerate acts

So you just feel like you're a loser yourself instead if you don't smoke weed?

Can't really help you with that since its your own state of mind that's the issue. Just try to deal with it best you can.

As for emasculation, I would hope sterotypes about men are dying down now but unfortunatly that isn't true :/
>>
>>24297191
Who knows really, I mean it would be great (assuming she smokes in the first place) if we could come to some compromise where she won't smoke weed anymore. I'd feel much more at ease. Otherwise I have to take my time to start detaching myself from her early on so that a break up won't be so hard.

>>24297205
Well regardless of what's trending on tumblr, I don't think what I view as masculine will change.

I don't know how I'll deal with a qt grill that smokes weed. I've tried many times in the past to "deal with it", and it just never ends well. I'm always in a state of discomfort regardless of what I do if I know she smokes weed.

I'd compare the feeling to how virgin males on r9k feel about non virgin girls.
>>
>>24297483
Why is this such a big deal?
>>
>>24297483
>Well regardless of what's trending on tumblr, I don't think what I view as masculine will change.

I just mean't that not all men need to be well what society expects men to generally be.

Not sure what you can do. Have you tried telling her or asking her? I know that probably sounds like a bad idea but it would get to the root of the problem.
>>
>>24289955
As a precaution in case you get a strong panic attack, skip out on some sleep so you can fall asleep easily if you start having a panic attack
>>
>>24297534
It's a big deal because of my shitty feelaroonies about it.

>>24297544
It's hardly to do what society expects of me as a man. It's more to do with what I see as masculine. I feel less masculine if a woman is more "hedonistic" than I am. That's just a view that won't ever change.

I really don't want to ask. I'm enjoying the ignorant bliss I'm living in with her. It'll get to the root of the problem, sure, but that has a very good chance of not ending well.
>>
>>24297667
Then its going to end badly anyway and you're just delaying the ineviatble whilst making yourself feel like shit constantly.

Sorry anon but it has to be said.
>>
>>24297712
Meh, in that case I'll learn to detach myself early and just hope to get a few fuck sessions out of her (she's still a virgin so she's making me wait).
>>
>>24297763
I guess but since you like her a lot its best just to get it out of the way.

I doubt she is gonna dump you for asking ethier.
>>
>>24289955
youre retarted. youll lose money brain cells health looks. smoking weed is disgusting
>>
At first you wont feel much but if you do it right and have good friends it will feel pretty good. I dont like to admit it but its fun.
As for my first time my friends hot boxed under a blanket and then we went outside and started a fire. Then my friends made me smoke alot over and over again and then i stopped seeing things right. I was sitting in the chair and gravity seemed to be pulling me off and then they said "look at the stars" and i couldnt see them and then i had a panic attack. They trapped out of the trampoline and started telling me i was dying and i freaked out. We then went to sleep out there and woke up to my friends dad telling us to wake up. We passed out on his couch shortly after.
>>
>>24290070
>It is really easy to get impending sense of doom if you already have anxiety when youre not high which is why I dont want you to get triggered into deep ass thinking

I get this 50/50 whenever I smoke I didn't know anyone else had this happen
>>
>>24296745
Hell yeah dude you say it like it's a bad thing though. While you're too busy in normalfag city im hanging out with ayase in the anime world
>>
>>24297789
I don't mean "end badly" in the sense that she's going to dump me for it. I've been dating her for over 4 months now, I know how she is, and a conflict of interest like this won't make things shaky. At worst, it's just gonna make me feel worse knowing that she does in fact smoke weed and nothing else. Not knowing actually makes me feel better.

I just have a feeling that I'll probably feel more at ease if I go and smoke weed a few times. Then the fact that she smokes wouldn't bother me because hey, I'm just as much of a hedonist as she is now. But at the same time, it starts to cut into all the fundamental reasons why I've avoided smoking weed all these years. And to smoke weed just to feel comfortable around 1 girl? Seems beta in itself as well. What if we don't even last? Then me smoking weed was entirely pointless.
>>
File: 1437943453746.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1437943453746.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>>24290314
This is right on the money...
First times I smoked, it was way too much. Even a regular full size hit was too much. I got extremely paranoid and freaked out. I felt as if I was going to die due to an Anxiety attack. So I recommend you start out slow as to not get turned off to smoking Cannabis by smoking way to much.

>>24290330
This happened to me when I snapped a whole bong-load my first time smoking. Its what lead to my panic attacks.
>>
For the most part should be interesting to see a tangible shift in frame of mind.

>>24290070
If you start going down thought tangents, don't forget you are just using your imagination. Nothing more. Also your logic might be weird.

>protip
Weed anxiety is only magnified low level anxiety that's already churning under the surface.

Meditation teaches you how to be more in control of the "negative tangents" while sober and high.
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.