[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't women like me. I even tried getting with a fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: fIyVdjQi.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fIyVdjQi.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
why don't women like me. I even tried getting with a fat indian girl and she rejected me
>>
>>24289841
Bad haircut, bad glasses, bad stashe
>>
>>24289841
You look like a nazi.
>>
>>24289841
the stache isn't working out m8. looks drawn on. greentext of asking the Indian girl out?
>>
>in lecture hall
>i know i have no chance with whites (ugly), asians (creep), blacks (white boi).
>see 1/10 fat indian girl.
>small tits and flat ass
>looks like her face is a pizza
>find her after class and asks if she wants to hang out
>she looks at me and walks away ignoring me.
>for the rest of the month she positions herself as far away from me as she can
>>
>>24290017
Not because she doesn't think you're attractive. It's because she thinks she's so unappealing and her being indian that she thinks you're

1) fucking with her

2) Mentally handicapped

If that is you in the pic, get rid of the stashe, get contacts, and work out and you'll be solid. A new haircut would be good too. You'll get 6+/10 white girls if you follow those easy steps.

Just know that the indian girl didn't reject you because of your looks, but her own insecurities/culture.
>>
File: stache.jpg (104 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
stache.jpg
104 KB, 500x400
>>24289841
That stache could work if you lose the glasses and let it grow more
>>
>>24289841
>shave beard
>get contacts, lose glasses
>grow hair out
>>
>>24289876
While these are all objectively true, changing them won't make you any better with women. You were born a non-Chad, so you'll never have a chance. You can do your best and try as hard as possible, but it'll never be enough. This is the essence of incel.
>>
>>24289903
Nazis wouldn't look that ridiculous.
>>
File: 1417242251078.png (50 KB, 794x504) Image search: [Google]
1417242251078.png
50 KB, 794x504
>>24290017
>approaching an ugly girl
That's basically an insult to her. You are of lowest sexual market value and you're implicitly telling her that you consider her ugly enough to think you have a chance with her.

Read pic related and replace "fat" with "ugly".
>>
>>24289841

Hit the gym and get contacts.
>>
>>24290298
this desu farn
>>
Femanon here

You need to shave that thing on your face and get better glasses

Just like you complain about how fat that Indian girl is when all she needs to do is lose weight, all you need to do is shave.
>>
>>24290384
>Femanon here
Opinion disregarded. Don't lie to us. You'd never let a non-Chad like him approach you, regardless of beard or glasses.
>>
>>24289903
you look like a redditor
>>
>>24289841
You aren't ugly but please shave the pedo stache, grow out your hair and don't dye it some faggot blond color also try to find better glasses if you can or contacts. You aren't ugly but your "look" is fuxking creepy
>>
>>24289841
That guy would be qt if he got better glasses/contacts and shaved his "mustache"
>>
>>24289841
hahahaha

I know that's not you but it's still funny
>>
>>24289841
cause you sharpied your moustache on and you have shitty glasses, shave that shit off and get some contacts.
Or get a helium tank and you know the rest, just make sure it's pure helium.
>>
>>24289841

You look like officer Garcia from Reno 911
>>
The picture looks kinda like me but without that stache.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.