[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl wants to smoke me out How to stick my pee pee in her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 6789.png (594 KB, 603x456) Image search: [Google]
6789.png
594 KB, 603x456
>Girl wants to smoke me out

How to stick my pee pee in her sandwich?
>>
>>24289785
Touch dem tiddies for me senpai
>>
You have to make her comfortable with you before she will be attracted to you.

Be funny and genial. Make her think that you are a successful, good natured person, without making it obvious that you're trying to be one.
Getting her high and then making a move is a sure-fire way to turn her off forever.
>>
>>24289947

Nigger she's one whos bringing the weed not me
>>
>>24289890
you lookin for these senpai?
>>
>>24289965
Doesn't matter. Woman have an altered sense of cause and effect. She might think that she's only smoking because you wanted her to
>>
>>24290011
kek'd and czech'd
>>
>>24290025

No you dumb ass nigga

She's been smoking since forever and she offered me to smoke with her outta nowhere
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 360x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 360x370
>>24290011
Ch-ch-checked
>>
File: disgruntled puppet.jpg (4 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled puppet.jpg
4 KB, 238x195
>>24290011
could this be the fabled...dubs?!
>>
>>24290054
No I get what you're saying. I'm just trying to make it clear that her inviting you to smoke with her is not her way of inviting you to skeet in her. If anything it could be a test to see if you're a creep or not.

Don't act like some sex-less kekold, make it known you're attracted to her and try to progress. But also don't pounce on her right after she gets high because that's not effective.
>>
>>24289785
You have to say to them: "I'll go out with you, but I want to stick my pee pee in your sandwiches.".
>>
>>24289785
>Girl wants to smoke me out
Why do you want to fuck a degenerate?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.