[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else glad they're not a woman? Look at this picture.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Cute-Girl-Wallpaper-2.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Girl-Wallpaper-2.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1200
Anyone else glad they're not a woman?

Look at this picture. Look how she's posing. They all do this kind of thing, little cutesy poses, doe'ing up their eyes and shit for selfies. CONSTANTLY taking selfies, too, constantly needing to advertise every boring thing they do, with themselves taking up 90% of the picture.

Imagine your brain being filled with this shit. You can never just take a genuine photograph. You are never genuine. This is all you know to do: pose. Pose so men will want to fuck you and give you shit.

The male equivalent of your average, run-of-the-mill 5/10 girl is Zyzz doing ironic LOOKATME poses in public. The male equivalent of your average woman is an over-the-top caricature of an arrogant self-absorbed monster. The average woman is a female Zyzz except real.
>>
You are an idiot with a deluded world view.

>Anyone else glad they're not a woman?
I'm actually glad i'm not you
>>
>>24289757
Shouldn't you be busy not inventing anything?
>>
I agree with you OP

>>24289757
Go back to tumblr desu
>>
>>24289737
>The male equivalent of your average, run-of-the-mill 5/10 girl is Zyzz doing ironic LOOKATME poses in public. The male equivalent of your average woman is an over-the-top caricature of an arrogant self-absorbed monster. The average woman is a female Zyzz except real.

>guy who works out until his heart explodes is the ideal role model for social misanthropes who don't give a shit

is this supposed to be ironic? that's what he does with his life, look good. he's still basically living the same life as a woman.
>>
>>24289737
So what. You can be the shy type and still get a shitload of attention and free things.

I don't want to be one because I'm not a homo and I like my body and stuff, but if there was some mumbo jumbo shit to make you a girl and somehow be mentally ok with it I would do it hands down, you literally can't be lonely.
>>
>>24289935
>wanting to be a parasite

good job anon
>>
>>24289976
I'm already one, I can't find a job because I left the uni due depression and all fucking low calification jobs are filled with women. Wow I want to have friends, attention and a job, forgive me oh god.
>>
I am glad I am a man because the world expects something of me and how my body is. I had fun with sports when I was younger and since the world expects something out of me I really do have an incentive in trying new things out and obtaining new interests and becoming better in others.
>>
>>24289737
> Anyone else glad they're not a woman?
no, but its hard for me to really empathize with them. i just cant see them considering the existential problems of consciousness a lot of men get stuck in. perhaps im meeting the wrong women..
>>
File: 1415579112451.jpg (249 KB, 1225x1122) Image search: [Google]
1415579112451.jpg
249 KB, 1225x1122
>>24289737

Yeah I always think that too. I try to get into people's head. Understand how they think. For women it seems like that don't think.

A femanon on here said it really well once she said "I feel so weak all the time I just go along with what other girls do" and that's what I think women live in -- this perpetual state of weakness that they're trying to overcome through every shallow means possible. Don't actually be stronger, just cry and get what you want and let people tell you're strong anyways!

It's like they're cursed to constantly think of little schemes to get their way through lazy manipulation instead of blazing forward on their own. No wonder they're so petty, bitter and insane.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.