[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit normies say that pisses you off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: angry_pepe.png (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.png
40 KB, 200x200
>"You should try weed, anon! It will boraden your horizon!"

>"...and then I was driving home, and I was so fucking drunk!"

>"How can't you be religious? I couldn't imagine living without believing into anything."
>>
>>24289400
man i fucking hate when people try to say drugs changed the way they view life

it feels good while you have the high and then u go back to living the exact same life, shut the fuck up
>>
File: FrpzE4f.jpg (22 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
FrpzE4f.jpg
22 KB, 480x600
>>24289400
>religion is bad
Ah, a fellow atheist.
>>
>>24289460
ebin hat mene my friend! mind if i save it?
>>
> nice meme!

Said irl as a general compliment.
>>
> it's snapchat! It goes away! And it tells you if someone tries to save your photos!

And

> I don't care if the government is reading everything I do! I've got nothing to hide!
>>
>>24289400
Tip: 99.8% of people who say they aren't religious, are.

The truly irreligious people are too busy doing physics or engineering or historical linguistics to ever find reason to make such declarations.
>>
>>24289460
>>24289491
This shit needs to stop. It's repulsively annoying. Not even that anon and I don't own a fedora it's just gone long enough. Not funny, not ironic, not anything. Just stop it. Please.. It's worse than that >tfw no bf bullcrap thread.
>>
File: 1442444071271.jpg (60 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1442444071271.jpg
60 KB, 479x720
>>24289739
maybe this fedora frog will get your panties untwisted
>>
>>24289739
>getting triggered by a hat
>>
>>24289636
where'd you get that number from
>>
>>24289739
i know right?! these sheeple are just so anti-intellectual with their fedora memes, mocking atheism should be punished by death
>>
>>24289846
are u fucking retarded? why do you feel the need to ask this? its obvious that its not a realistic statistic, hes just using it to make a point

fucking hell youre autistic
>>
>>24289931
he was making the point that other anons point was pulled from his rectum
>>
> muh *anything*

It's not funny. It's a term that fucking 9gag uses to badly make fun of whoever the 12-year-olds hate in a given week.

Its how you say "I have no actual argument or valid reason to disagree with you, so I'm going to take a word you say and act like I have brain damage in an effort to somehow make you look stupid."

It's worse than "it's the current year!"
>>
>>24289897
Yeah ok man.. I always imagine fedoramemers are the biggest fedoras in the world. Who else would use their ironically ironic memepowers like that?
>>
>>24289460
He didn't specifically say that religion is bad.
>>
File: Atheistdance.gif (1 MB, 312x240) Image search: [Google]
Atheistdance.gif
1 MB, 312x240
>>24289636
>The truly irreligious people are too busy doing physics or engineering or historical linguistics to ever find reason to make such declarations.

this sir knows what's up.

only us atheists are the truly intelligent ones.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>24289400
> mfw robots think weed is just for normies

But yeah, normies who think weed is this magic thing that expands your mind or some shit piss me off. It's good for numbing yourself, but it won't make you the fucking Buddha
>>
> I love him so much! We're like Romeo and Juliet!

How fucking retarded does a person have to be to think Romeo and Juliet is a good relationship or an example of what love is?

Don't they make kids read that play in school?
>>
>>24289963
and my point was that the fact he pulled it out of is ass is blindingly obvious, but completely irrelevant to the point he was trying to make. when he says 99.8% he doesnt mean literally 99.8%, he means 'a lot'; anyone who has actually had human contact can understand this without an explaination
>>
>>24289440
LSD divorces you from your ego temporarily. If you have the mental toughness to be really introspective, you can learn a lot about yourself that you didn't know. It can change your life.
>>
>>24290145
All it does is make you more emotional and imaginative.
>>
>>24290171
This reminds me of something else
>I hate Shakespeare because it's all, like old English
>>
>>24289400
>"if your suicidal you can do whatever you want because you don't care about your life. damn i wish i was suicidal then i would go skydiving and would do tons of crazy shit!"
>>
>>24289400
>omg! pokemon was my childhood and the lion king is the best movie ever!:D
>>
>"you can't be miserable because there are starving kids in africa!"
>>
>"i can't wait to go to college and have tons of dorm parties with my friends and have sex with chad!"
>>
>>24292544
Do people really say shit like this?

If so, remind them that that's not what college is for.
>>
File: 4L_hZPmzXel.jpg (243 KB, 1599x1200) Image search: [Google]
4L_hZPmzXel.jpg
243 KB, 1599x1200
>>24292460
This physically hurts.
>>
File: vetsday.jpg (51 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
vetsday.jpg
51 KB, 550x300
>"Thank you for furthering the interests of energy and defense contractors by using the military to install more US-friendly regimes in the Middle East."

I mean, "Thank you for your service."
>>
>tfw other people can still believe in things
fuck I miss that feeling.
>>
>>24289460
>mention atheism even a little
>f-fedora guys

Are you that insecure in your beliefs or what?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.