[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So r9k is made up of all sorts of people who obviously have personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hot.jpg (709 KB, 1156x768) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
709 KB, 1156x768
So r9k is made up of all sorts of people who obviously have personality disorders like avoidant, borderline, etc. I believe however that the most pervasive one is that of covert narcissism. Anyone else agree?
>>
Finally that psych degree is coming in handy for you huh?
>>
Considering anxiety and narcissism have a lot of common behaviours I can see why you would think that, but I will go with no.
>>
>>24289182
Nope just been researching personality disorders for fun.
>>
>>24289136
used to score super high for narcissism. outwardly i seemed very successful, social, happy.. inside it was torture. always exhausting, not getting close to anyone. im a fucking loser now but its easier i think.. i dunno, now i have no motivation so i guess you can't win
>>
>>24289136
much of those symptoms are shared across many "disorders", just signs of being generally fucked up

There isn't too much ego here, which makes me doubt the narcissism label. (Except tripfags)
>>
>>24290539
there is tons of ego here. where i come from we call it "reverse pride," because even though they are self-pitying and depressive losers, they try to separate themselves from other people and consider themselves different, in the same way a narcissist would, but on the opposite side of the spectrum of emotion.
>>
Like 90% of millennials have some form of narcissism.
>>
>mfw psychology is the socially acceptable way to talk shit about everyone but yourself
>>
>>24289136
lol covert
>>
Oh yes, I'm a narcissist and I flat out admit it. I'm the centre of my universe in my own eyes and everything I do I use as an excuse to inflate my ego, and even though I'm a loner meet I still see myself as a diamond in the dirt with the potential to be whatever I want to be. DESU I often come here to feel superior to my fellow neets that like to complain about their height etc.
>>
>>24290663
Same thing goes for all the normies posting boasting about how they "stopped being sad and started being awesome instead xDDD" and "aren't self-loathing at all".

Then again, there are indeed frogposters who claim everyone who has it subjectively better than them are normies and need to "get the fuck off their board".
>>
>>24289136
isn't this pretty much all women?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.