[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spent the last 10 years of my life alone >highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>spent the last 10 years of my life alone
>highschool was a blur, spent blending into the background and daydreaming
>worked small crap jobs occasionally as an adult, spent lunch in my car
>no social contacts outside of a couple of family members
>countless hours spent screwing around online or lost in thought
>being isolated and doing nothing but staring out into the void for years
>when I go into public I hardly feel human
>things people get upset over have no value to me
>feel like a visitor from another world trying to sneak around the background

Is it even possible for someone that has existed on the edge of the abyss to ever return to the world of normals?
>>
File: 1440771646012.jpg (27 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1440771646012.jpg
27 KB, 500x335
no,

we just post here until we die
>>
>highschool was a blur, spent blending into the background and daydreaming

thought I was the only one
one day it was just like.. 4 years huh? it's finally over
>>
>>24289033
Why even try to return to the normal realm?
>>
>>24289033
>Is it even possible for someone that has existed on the edge of the abyss to ever return to the world of normals?
The fact that you even want to means I don't give the slightest piece of fuck about you. Also, consider this: at least you got that fine ass Oak tree.
>>
>>24289161
>>24289163
Once you start staring 30 in the face it gets old. You've spent so much time inside of your own world that you can't imagine another 30 years of the same.

But if you make any attempt at joining the normals you quickly realize that they might as well be an entirely different species.
>>
>>24289295
You should want to be social, that's fine. Wanting to be like everyone else means you're fucking cancer. Please end your suffering by committing suicide. You're of absolutely no value.
>>
>>24289352
to be social is to be a normalfag what are you trying to say here
>>
>>24289406
Wrong. Being social is a part of our nature. What is "normal" in the modern age is pure fucking cancer. The things that most people do, think, believe and say are all evil, short-sighted and stupid.
>>
>>24290082
You sound like someone who's never actually spoken to people
>>
>>24290280
And you sound like a filthy pleb with no internal moral compass. Logic sounds like gibberish to the broken.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.