[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all parents do is fight >fight fight fight >hitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1447206588297.jpg (1 MB, 807x1128) Image search: [Google]
1447206588297.jpg
1 MB, 807x1128
>all parents do is fight
>fight fight fight
>hitting each other
>mother in tears black from bruses
>one day jump in and hit my dad as hard as possible
>keep hitting him
>again
>again
>again
>agian
>all I wanna do is get them both out of my life
Who /moving out/ here?
>>
how did your dad react to you hitting him?
>>
>>24288615
he started crying and then he apologized and asked what he could do to make it up to me, and i said "buy me reddit gold for a year :3"

edit: wow thanks for the gold!
>>
Fucking whiteknight, you should have teamed up and hit your mother.
>>
>>24288524
>mom and dad are arguing again
>>
File: Satou.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
Satou.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
>21
>NEET and lazy
>have enough self awareness to feel like shit for being a bump on a log
>want to just move out so I stop costing them money
>>
>>24288713
This

OP is reddit.
>>
>>24288650

>family issues
>solve them by buying each other gifts

And you wonder why your family is so fucked up
>>
>>24288524
Who /making up stories on r9k so I can mildly interesting for a short amount of time on the internet?/
>>
>>24288615
He hit me back. He did smack the glasses off my face and they broke, after that I went to the neighbors, sat in their bathroom, cleaned up the blood on my face an slept over my brothers house.
>>
just came to this thread to look at that picture. saved it thanks op.
>>
>>24288524
>tfw my father hit my mother, but I can't bring myself to hate him
I know I should by most standards, but he has only ever been good to me. At least the two are divorced now.
>>
>>24288861
Sure thing friend! Thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>24288796
Fuck, I want to have a nice little happy family like that, too. Hitting my son, hitting my wife. Smashing the mirror in front of her and cutting open my arm, then spitting in her face and getting drunk while watching TV. God save the American family.
>>
>>24288615
Well my fedora fell off in the scuffle and got stepped on so I started crying. Once he saw that he started hitting me back. I posted this story on reddit but they ignored me so I came here.
>>
>>24288524
Me and four other robot friends have decided to get a place together. We're having trouble deciding where to go though. We're thinking North Carolina as a new start for us. Maybe somewhere in Greensboro.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.