[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bullshit Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
File: imagesCAIYVV9K.jpg (6 KB, 184x220) Image search: [Google]
imagesCAIYVV9K.jpg
6 KB, 184x220
>born as one of the races people don't find attractive

This is bullshit.
People born white are just lucky.
People born Asian might have small dicks, but at least they have pale skin.

It's not fair. It's like being a victim of evolution. I feel like a fucking flightless bird.

>hurr durr shitskin

Yeah fine. I mean personally I don't find my skin color ugly, but I guess others do. It's just unfair because I have that same preference for pale-ish skinned girls that most humans do. And now that non-Hispanic browns are see as terrorists, it's even worse.

Does any one on /r9k/ want to challenge themself and sympathize? Rather than using this as an excuse to be unkind and boost your own self-esteem.
>>
Don't take it personally. Most people don't care about that stuff in real life. I saw like two black guys with Asian girls today and many black girls with white guys.
>>
>>24288412
Shut up and stop appropriating our culture, mud hut dweller.
>>
>>24288479
Yeah, I never think about countering white genocide irl lol tbhf haha
>>
>>24288479
Also op I'd like to add that you're just being a typical black guy right now. Whining that no one wants you but you aren't reluctant to put down black girls in the process.
>>
>>24288412
Designated poopie street

Pls leave our countries
>>
>>24288528
If these non-white anons just interacted with real people they would realize it isn't that bad
>>
>>24288543

Not black.

And as I said, i have the same attraction to more pale girls as literally everyone else. It's just a better trait. It just sucks not having it and knowing you are less attractive.
>>
File: spartan300.jpg (311 KB, 1024x540) Image search: [Google]
spartan300.jpg
311 KB, 1024x540
>>24288601
Give them nothing and take from them EVERYTHING!
>>
>tfw believe the white race is the true one race
>tfw brown eyes and brown hair
>tfw will never be loved by a neonazi
>>
>>24288623
It sucks being indoctrinated to hate yourself by kike media, I agree. You don't get special privileges for being too stupid to figure it out. Try and touch our women and it is WAR.
>>
>>24288623
You are just being a typical man. Why should you expect to be desired for your skin tone but women shouldn't? Suck it up. The reason no one likes you is because you're a loser.
>>
>>24288412

>born as one of the races people don't find attractive.

so, indian. there's a niche market for every race, except shithanded, stink laden, little dicked, manlet indians.

1 billion indians need to commit mass suicide
>>
>>24288412

>People born white are just lucky.

No. Your race isn't randomly chosen as you gestate in the depths of your mothers cunt. There's no lcuk involved. I was born white because heterosexual white people have been having sex for 80,000+ years to create me, and I continue the tradition.
If not being white is so atrocious, kill yourself and don't have children. At the very least fuck a white woman to dilute your inferior genes.

Unless you're actually black, you should have some heritage, history and culture to cling to and say "look what we're capable of". Why do you think black people want so desperately for people to believe they made the pyramids and such? They have literally no collective achievements to earn their place among the rest of the sapiens.
>>
>>24288826
not him

but women only find white men attractive. Men love women of all skin tones.

If you are an Indian or Asian male, the only way you are getting laid is through arranged marriages, or having a gf who fucks white guys behind your back. Meanwhile Brown and Asian girls are worshipped universally
>>
File: 1446842685934.jpg (63 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
1446842685934.jpg
63 KB, 402x604
As long as you live with other shitskins or in the US, it's perfectly fine. Just stay out of my Europe.
>>
>>24288949
>this is what virginal internet neckbears actually believe
>>
>>24288976
You can't dump your shitskins here, you feminized cunt of a continent.

THIS IS WAR!!!

AAAHAAAHAA ONLY THROUGH RAPING SHITSKINS SHALL I KNOW PEACE!!!
>>
>>24288821
>Try and touch our women and it is WAR

kek, the autism
>>
>>24288412
Girls find a lot of brown people attractive though.

t. Hispanic shitskin
>>
File: 1416204955538.gif (1 MB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
1416204955538.gif
1 MB, 400x256
>Be mixed black/Mexican
>Be adored by mostly Latinas and white girls
Step your game up, brudda.
>>
>>24289097
Hey, yo hombre. My God Odin wants to have a word with you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifCmvLNQl3s

>>24289137
You too, negro.
>>
>>24288949
This is all lies. Asian men can get their own race of women and plenty of weeaboos love Asian men. You guys are basing reality off dating site statistics and /pol/.
>>
>>24288940

YOU are lucky though.

I'm not going to argue. /pol/ and /r9k/ view being born white as their single greatest achievement.

It's not an achievement, but it is sure as hell a massive advantage.
>>
File: 1441721004886.jpg (81 KB, 604x657) Image search: [Google]
1441721004886.jpg
81 KB, 604x657
>>24288412
>Browns have sex with white people
>destroys recessive traits that took 5000 years to become dominate
>lol we're all equal here, we just destroy your genetics permanently and celebrate it
Second crusades pls
>>
File: 1422325933186.jpg (97 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1422325933186.jpg
97 KB, 300x300
>>24289148
>Lul no u
Stay jelly :^)
>>
>>24289221

>It's not an achievement, but it is sure as hell a massive advantage.

Yeah. Still nothing to do with luck.

When another race sails the seven seas and culturally enriches the world mostly for the better, I'm sure they'll be desired too.
>>
>>24289263
Like I said, a counter-genocide is in order.

And drinking your piss is a very Aryan thing to do, so good for you.
>>
>>24288412
>Does any one on /r9k/ want to challenge themself and sympathize?
I'm not sympathetic towards short men, fat men, etc. Why would I sympathize over this?

It probably does hurt when you're constantly reminded your considered second best or not a preference at all for women everyone you look. I mean it hurts a little when I see a cute girl say she likes or prefers something in a man that I don't have. But I'm not going to hold it against them, because everyone's entitled to fuck what they want to fuck.

I would say you're a pretty big fucking hypocrite yourself though, I mean you say you prefer pale women when you aren't even pale yourself. How can you have this preference yet hold it against women if they have the same discriminatory preferences? It's just childish, and you really should grow up and get over it.
>>
File: 1431429924857.jpg (39 KB, 640x922) Image search: [Google]
1431429924857.jpg
39 KB, 640x922
>>24289221
>it is sure as hell a massive advantage.

Nah, you're just envious because the media wants you to be their tool and hate whites.
>>
/r9k/ talking about different races:
>"SHITSKINS REEEEE! GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

/r9k/ talking about different levels of attractiveness:
>"Fucking Stacies, why won't they have sex with me?! Why do all women only want Chad? It's my gene's fault!"

Yeah /r9k/, you guys are angry and you love taking it out on any one you can. You're like the lamest, most embarrassing kind of bullies.
>>
>>24289289

Oh my god, you are a massive retard. You have done nothing to improve "the white race". The fact that your mind was born into a white body is want I'm talking about. That's pure luck.

And you've even squandered that opportunity by being such a loser.
>>
>>24289331
I won't say wealth and class aren't huge factors, but I'm pretty sure a white person would get the career job before the black one.
>>
>>24289605
Depends on the job, qualifications, and who's hiring.
>>
>>24289605
In a white country you mean? Why do we have to spread our assholes for people we owe nothing. Go to a black country if you want black to be the norm.

>u owe us for slavery

Says who, we were a more powerful civilization and you were a weaker one. Social darwinism. We owe you nothing. You're lucky you aren't still in chains.
>>
>>24288412
Why do you even give a fuck anon?

Try to be more based next time.
>>
>>24288412
I feel sorry for you anon. The truth is black people, indian people and others get girlfriends. Some of it are in between the certain race. So the bottom line is it is a disadvantage but not as much as the meme suggests. But when you get too much into the loser psychology you make a big deal out of things that don't matter that much to the normies. But still when I think about how I am fucked in the entire dating game and in life in general I sometimes get happy realizing that I am at least not fucking black.
>>
File: fuck off.png.gif.nope.jpg (168 KB, 927x721) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png.gif.nope.jpg
168 KB, 927x721
>>24288412
>people born white are lucky

kek
>>
File: that's pride fuckin with you.png (98 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
that's pride fuckin with you.png
98 KB, 320x180
It's not the skin color itself that turns people away, people from other races have different hair, smells, etc. Like Italians smell like mad hoagies.

I can see why people of certain ethnicities would feel the compulsion to "breed up" but in a society where universal tolerance is so prized, you'll be dealing with some cognitive dissonance even if you try your best to be redpilled.
>>
File: 1447532135614.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447532135614.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
It sucks being a short beaner, I don't really see any pros, you whites do have it easy mode, I would guess the only pro is I can get drunk and cry myself to sleep with the alcohol my parents have from their dumb parties
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.