[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she do to you, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 401x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 401x537
What did she do to you, anon?
>>
File: 1432353834433.jpg (177 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1432353834433.jpg
177 KB, 1080x1920
>>24288203
Pegged me. Hard. It was the worst night of my life.
>>
>>24288203
Made me feel hope, led me on, kissed another dude she met on the same day even though we went out together and she knew I liked her for months and then stopped talking to me.
>>
>>24288261
This is the worst thing they do, inspiring hope and then ripping it away
>>
File: 500_days_of_summer_.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
500_days_of_summer_.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>24288203
Same thing every single young girl does.
>lead you on
>hot and cold
>blame you for it

I've had a girl say she felt like she couldn't trust me because she thought I was a player. She gave me her number and I didn't ask for it.
>>
>>24288261
fuck her to hell dude, i feel for you

she took a piece of me then left for 2 years, i messaged her on skype recently but she's very distant to me now, feels bad man
>>
>>24288323
Women like to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
she had sex with me once and led me to believe she was interested in me

now i see her all over campus and she just smiles and waves and never answers my texts

i know i'll be called a normie but i've been thinking about her every day for 3 months since we fucked and i can't get her out of my head.
>>
>>24288261
THIS.
>me and this girl message everyday
>decides to not talk to me out of the blue
>hasn't said anything all weekend

I am so fucking done with these games
>>
File: 1430659881146.jpg (78 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1430659881146.jpg
78 KB, 385x385
>>24288203
Nothing, I have never been close enough with a girl for her to "do" anything to me
>>
cheated on me after 3 years and strung me along.

been a year since and luckily i'm pretty much over it
>>
Started modelling, pretty tame at first. Then lingerie, don't say anything, pick my battles.

One night shows me some art nudes.

>what you think of these anon? I would never do nudes, but they're so tasteful arent they?
>s-sure

Starts doing nudes. Develops abnormally close relationship with old guy photographer, does to France and Netherlands with him for shoots.

Breaks up with me one day because shes not 'feeling it' anymore.
>>
Went out with me to get over her last boyfriend, then dumped me a week later. Only gf I've ever had.
>>
>>24288203

She cheated on me and then her life went south when the guy didn't wanna build a life. Didn't destroy me but made me realize that I shouldn't put my faith fully in relationships cause shit happens.
>>
Told everybody in the school I was abusive to her and was extremely controlling.
>>
>>24288555
true, never trust a succubus with something so important like your emotions. they'll only play you and fuck you over in the end, they don't feel empathy at all
>>
She gave birth to me. And then she killed my soul through two decades of emotional and sexual abuse.
>>
She made me lose faith in humanity desu.

I'll sound like a melodramatic fag, but I honestly believe every woman in the world is responsible for at least one death.
>>
>>24288621
I dont doubt it desu
>>
>>24288203
She was calm, fun, motivating.

She gave space.

She listened.

She seems to have shared my values.

She still does all this.
>>
>>24288674
die, you fuck
>>
Came into my life.. She's too far out of my reach yet I'm still stuck on her after 3 years...
>>
>>24288203
She let me fuck her asshole.
>>
>>24288203
told me she loved me and wanted me to be her first then lost her virginity the next weekend to a guy she didn't know at a party. A mutual friend told me that she had told him after she did it and was crying telling him she made a mistake and to please never tell me. When I confronted her she told me she had taken a Valium and drank and didn't remember anything but my retort was she did remember because she told X immediately after and wanted to bury it. Lying cunt
>>
>>24288704
I've been wanting to for five years.

The method is going to be two guns + cyanide + soluble capsules + acid (as in, an acidic fluid) + suspension hanging + exposure.
>>
File: 1440357912272.png (2 MB, 1752x1703) Image search: [Google]
1440357912272.png
2 MB, 1752x1703
She made me feel love that I won't experience again in my life.
Or maybe I'll experience it all my life.
Either way it will be without her.
>>
Slept with my bf. Made me feel pretty shit, man.
>>
>>24288822
seems over complicated anon
>>
>>24288851
Guns are necessary because I am a coward and loss of consciousness, or at least motor function, must be instantaneous. And the rest is necessary because firearms available here are not lethal themselves. Cyanide is just a precaution; I am probably not going to have the courage to swallow it, so I'm going to just hold the capsules in my mouth and hope that the hydrogen cyanide that will be released will reach my respiratory system anyway.
>>
File: sunset.jpg (267 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
267 KB, 2592x1944
>made me fall in love with her
>tried to get back with her ex after a month and a half
>we broke up
>she got a new bf within a month
>took me a year to get over her

Felt even worse after than I did before. The self-esteem boost you get knowing that someone actually wants to be with you turned into "she was with me for a month and she already wants to go back to her shitty ex".
>>
she did nothing
>>
>>24288232
What kind of fag gets pegged?
>>
File: 1447378882554.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447378882554.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
The same thing they always do. Show an interest once I've given up on them ever showing an interest, toy around for a bit, then cut ties as if I did something wrong, and it's always because of some guy who's more of a cunt to her than me.

My gf dumped me about 6 weeks ago, then three weeks later goth Chad dumped her. Last night I called her and she mentioned how he pestered her into sex even though she didn't want it a few weeks after this.

And they keep choosing guys like that over me, all the while going on about how rare caring guys are, how they just want someone to care for them and understand them.

And yet I'm made to feel it's my fault for being unhappy, for having trouble connecting with women, for being wary and a little bitter.
>>
File: kick_ass_by_barnzy284-d31v8t9.png (84 KB, 224x215) Image search: [Google]
kick_ass_by_barnzy284-d31v8t9.png
84 KB, 224x215
Dated her for four years, supported her throughout her master degree.

Only a semester left and suddenly she's not interested in being my gf and wants to just be friends.

I have had no time to get my life together and this set back my plans of her helping me when I go to college next year.

I also have no idea where to meet chicks now
>>
>>24288917
gl anon i plan to off myself as well desu

>>24288850
>doesn't give out skype in other thread
triggered
>>
walked out of my life when I needed her the most, I miss her.
>>
>>24289000
>wants to just be friends.
How the fuck could you "just be friends" with someone after 4 years together? Even if she doesn't really intend to, it's still a dumb thing to say
>>
Be perfect, causing me to fall in love with her even though she will never feel the same way.
>>
>>24288203
She didn't accepted my 4 calls.
>>
File: tumblr_nkryaemRO21u1gefno1_1280.png (329 KB, 559x966) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkryaemRO21u1gefno1_1280.png
329 KB, 559x966
She left me for my friend a week after my panic attacks starter. Figurativly sent me down to hell. Half a year of several mind numbing panic attacks a day followed. I've been through hell and back... She sent me there.

Why do I still long for her?
>>
broke my heart badly
havent opened up to a person since
>>
File: killme.png (84 KB, 1017x451) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
84 KB, 1017x451
she has a gf now and blocked me on every social media site
>>
>>24288203
she made me love her
then she ignored me
that bitch
>>
>>24289649
And yet, here you are, posting pictures of manga you haven't read you got on tumblr.
>>
>>24288203
She dissapeared. Moved away in the middle of the night after I had a coke binge with her sister and her gf. She was pregnant and I was stupid. 18 years come February.
>>
>>24288203
Destroyed me and any chance we had of having a family
I am still not quite myself and it has been 5 years
>>
She told me she wanted to be with me then went on some choir concert and made out with some guy that has a girlfriend and told me all about it
>>
File: Miranda_-_The_Tempest_JWW.jpg (2 MB, 1999x1439) Image search: [Google]
Miranda_-_The_Tempest_JWW.jpg
2 MB, 1999x1439
She did nothing.

I was at fault. I was too fearful of rejection to ever open up to her. I never let her know how much I cared for her, how much I loved her, how much I wanted to be hers.
Even if she did reject my feelings, I would never have to face the constant torment of "what if."
>>
File: shutup.jpg (204 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
shutup.jpg
204 KB, 720x720
>>24288203

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I mean she was 2 hours late to our first date, had eggsma, but besides that, she gave me everything I wanted. Happiness, lewdness, love.

Instead all I did was fondle her ass every time we hung out, until I got bored since she never put out. Thinking I could get someone better I left her...

Now I'm alone...

She still wants me back, but I'm too full of myself to take her.

So I shit post about women everywhere on the web to not think about it.
>>
>>24288203
Married me because she thought it would maybe fix us. Divorced me because it didn't.

We're still very close friends but I miss her so damn much.
>>
>>24288203
She left me in my darkest hour in the worst possible way
>>
>>24293451
I say, just take her back. It would be worse to not do it and wish you had than to do it and to wish you hadn't.
>>
>>24288203
Kek me.. origunal posto
>>
Keked me
>>
>>24288939
Holy shit im in the same situation right now
>>
File: IMG_0851.png (326 KB, 746x1325) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0851.png
326 KB, 746x1325
>>24293846

T-bh I'm talking to her right now, funny how all these years(2) we can still talk normally.

Her bday is coming up, about to shut this invite down XxD
wtf is wrong with me
>>
She didn't like me as much as I liked her. Which isn't something I can blame her for. It's just life. Cruel, empty, cold, sad, pathetic life.
>>
File: 1432871219919.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1432871219919.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>be beta as fuck
>at a friends birthday party
>for some reason im filled with confidence that night
>meet the cuttest 7.5 i've ever seen
>she is everything i was looking for in a woman
>we fall in love
>months go by and everything's perfect
>im her first for a bunch of things
>two years have passed now
>group of friends tease us saying we are going to get married
>another year passes
>i tell her that we should live together
>we start checking/buying things for our life together (bed, kitchen, etc)
>it hits me and i think "wow im really going to marry this girl"
>she graduates and gets a job shortly after
>she starts hanging out with people from the job
>it doesn't bother me and i give her the space
>suddenly we dont hang as much as we did
>i ask her if i can come along
>she says it's a "co workers" thing only
>i confront her about it because it's damaging our relationship
>she gets really defensive about it
>get real mad and tell her to drop the bullshit
>she starts crying and admits that she has fallen for a co worker
>she has hidden me this fact for about 2 weeks while i was taking her wherever she needed it like a fool
>says that they haven't done anything but no longer loves me
>that she has more things in commong with him because of the career they share
>all this time i was saving to get her a proposal ring
>hopes and dreams crushed

Three years and eight months down the drain.

Those were the most beautiful years of my life, since i come from a shitty home with shitty parents. I really was looking forward to have a family with this girl and fix all the mistakes my parents did with me but now it feels as if i have lost a lot of time i don't even know if to try anymore.
>>
>dated her for half a year
>fucked her for 2 days
>left to another country
>told me everything's okay for 5 months and starts to refuse talking to me
>tells me "you know it, i know it" and splits up.

Thanks for the titfuck i guess. Made the following major depression sure worth it.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.