[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT ask a "normie" with a gf, job, and friends anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: fraud.jpg (27 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
27 KB, 423x600
ITT ask a "normie" with a gf, job, and friends anything.
>>
>>24288178
why aren't you shitposting on /b/ or reddit?
>>
File: 1417237466064.png (14 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
1417237466064.png
14 KB, 635x773
How do I become like you? I don't want to be a robot, anymore.
>>
>>24288237
Because reddit sucks and /b/ essentially is reddit these days.

>>24288244
Tell me about yourself and your situation and I'll give you what advice I can.
>>
why do you feel the need to shitpost
>>
>>24288262
but you belong in both of those places
>>
File: tob and marry.jpg (66 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
tob and marry.jpg
66 KB, 565x600
>>24288306
How is offering to help shitposting?

>>24288315
If you think that's going to offend me, my friend, you're going to have to try a LOT harder.
>>
Normie here

If OP thinks Reddit "sucks", then at most he's a fallen normalfag. Hating Reddit is only cool if you're trying to fit into the 4chan demo. If you're that guy, you're even worse than a robot
>>
>>24288178
What would be your ideal desk look like?
>>
>>24288178
What does it mean if the senpai notices me a lot, but never says anything? Do I have a booger? Are lobsters crawling out of my ears? Is my hair good? Does she like me? What is it? Plz Ned hlep
>>
>>24288373
There, that's better.

>>24288376
As in computer desk or at work?

Either way, my ideal desk would be made of mahogany with ornate designs carved into the legs and edges. It would have a shelf on either the back or on one side, and enough space for at least a large monitor and several sheets of paper laid out in a 3x3 pattern.
>>
>>24288262
I never had a job and the anxiety of finding one now grows every week. The anxiety along with the depression is a constant battle, I was lucky enough to get my spring semester flushed. Planning on going back next semester, but in all honesty I hate my major, but I don't want to start over on something else, I am already behind everyone my age as it is. Even if I did switch majors, I don't even know what I would switch it to.
>>
>>24288367
>offending
>trying
>"normies"
>/adv/
you should probably just kill yourself
>>
>>24288376
Organization is key. Unless you have room for a laptop and 2 notebooks all laid out, your desk is either too small or too cluttered.

Got to have a science toy on there as well. Newtons cradle or a ferrofluid display... Something like that
>>
Where do I meet women besides internet? Best places to go please.
>>
>bar
>school
>work
>church (kek)
are you that autistic you don't know where people exist and/or congregate?
>>
>>24288444
Mahogany is an overrated wood, but the rest was interesting. Thanks for answering OP.
>>
>>24288546
>tfw met current gf at church
>>
>>24288461
Well, you have to realize that, while having a job is a milestone, the job itself isn't that important outside of its ability to provide you with money. ex: lets say you start working at McD's and fuck up and get fired a few weeks later. Or lets say you goof the interview and don't get it in the first place. No big deal, go onto the next one and try again. You have lost almost nothing.

I did the exact same thing with college because I was in a similar situation mentally speaking. I ended up getting a job and I'm planning on taking classes one at a time in a field that I genuinely find interesting (psychology).

While I am interested in that, I'm not an actual psychologist, and can't offer professional help with your depression. I can listen and offer advice as I'm doing now, though.

>>24288464
A bit better.

>>24288519
This anon >>24288546 listed some of the best places. Pretty much anywhere there are people, you will find women. You also don't have to be in the "perfect" situation to start talking to one. Find an excuse to start a conversation and see where it goes. Take charge of it, too; don't let it die out.

>>24288592
Somewhat yes, but it looks nice. Cedar is great too, especially if you leave the underside uncoated so you get that nice, insect-repelling cedar smell in your office/room.
>>
>>24288646
Cedar is a good idea. I'll have to use some when I build my desk.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.