[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're coming home from a /nightwalk/ and see these guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: indians.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
indians.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
You're coming home from a /nightwalk/ and see these guys shitting on your lawn.

What do you do?
>>
they look pretty serious about it.
>>
>>24287875
pull down pants and shit with them
>>
I live in a loft.
>>
>>24287875
>buff indians

how is this a thing

they drink from a river that people piss, shit, bathe, and throw dead bodies into and don't eat beef or pork

do they just eat 5 whole chickens every single day?
>>
>>24287948

Then adjust to: they're shitting in front of your door.
>>
Assume proper authority in voice and say something like

"get out of here you untouchables!"

"I am superior caste!"
>>
>>24287963
Calling police would be smart.
>>
tell them to poo in the loo
>>
>>24287957
They pray to Crushnu
>>
>>24287875
lube up
>>
yell at them with my best english accent and tell them to give me money
instinctively they will obey as they are culturally trained to fear/obey the english
>>
go back to your designated shitting streets you singhy bitch
>>
>>24287998
underrated original comment to be honest
>>
>>24287875
Ask them if they inject their roids in a bathroom or the designated poopoo street
>>
Nod and say "gentlemen"

Then go inside and go to bed. Not my problem.
>>
>>24287875

I live with my dad and he's a cop. I'm pretty for sure he's got a SWAT team on speed dial for this kind of thing.
>>
>>24287875
give them toilet paper, I'm not a monster

i'll still tell those street shitters to fuck off though
>>
shoot them

Not illegal in my state on my property!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.