[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleepy Robot Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 960x1280
Who /justwokeup/ here? Awful sleep habits, insomnia, and nocturnal posts welcome.
>>
>>24287451
Parents just woke me up again. The second I went to piss my dad was just creepily staring at me as I went down the stairs

Looked up when I got to the bottom of the stairs and he's just in his underwear staring at me.

Take a piss and try to sleep and they start going crazy smashing shit and making loud booming sounds.

When will they die.
>>
>>24287451
Is that cause you bombed paris?
>>
>>24287451
Despite being a subhuman shitskin you're a pretty handsome guy OP
>>
just fuck my ass just fuck me right in the ass
>>
>>24287499
are you the same anon from the other thread who talked about loud parents
>>
>>24287529
No but I did see that happen on the TV

>>24287586
Th-thanks
>>
>>24287499
what the fuck? Are they druggies?
>>
>>24287723
They're mental patients
>>
For a while I was waking up at 9-10 PM and passing out by 2 pm.
Get on my level brobots.
>>
I ruined my habit of waking up around midnight so I'm staying up again so I can wake up at around 2 am or so.
>>
>>24288160
I'm sorry anon. Perhaps they're overly conscious of your activities
>>24288214
>>24288243
Nocturnal posters are always the most mysterious. How did you even end up on the opposite side of the day? Very curious senpai
>>
>>24288548
It allows me to actually eat breakfast and use the bathroom in peace. I do it for convenience's sake, really.
>>
>>24287451
>chad chin and jawline

What are you doing here, Chadmood Mohammed Al-Thundercocki?
>>
>>24287451
you're a qt3.14 op! ^.^
>>
>tfw no al-chaad/hardik ramindeep bf
h-how do I convince one of your kind to date a black girl?
>>
>>24289355
I actually know an Indian guy who got married to a black girl recently
>>
>>24288548
>Nocturnal posters are always the most mysterious
really? I just hate people so I go about my business when nobody's around. can't really get a job but it is
/C O M F Y/
>>
>>24288548
I do it cause I have a hard time sleeping and its the best atmosphere for the comfort factor.
>>
>>24289355
They have to be very Americanized. Familial values and obligations honestly and unfortunately prevent them from dating cute black girls
>>
>>24289443
I guess the aspect of being alone doesn't matter when it's day or night. Sometimes I just like the semblance of being normal and awake when it is still light outside.
>>
>>24288780
Thank y-you senpai
>>
OP I want you to go all jihadick on my infidel asshole
>>
>>24287451
pajeet my son
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.