[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>feel the urge of socialization, gf and love >fap >all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pondering frog.jpg (53 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
pondering frog.jpg
53 KB, 640x560
>feel the urge of socialization, gf and love
>fap
>all my urges go away

Any scientific explanation for this?
>>
>>24287173
Bunping
Need answers
>>
>>24287173
Dunno. I haven't even had a boner in months and I have no motivation whatsoever.
>>
>>24287173
>socialization, gf and love
this is good for the reproduction of mankind
>all my urges go away
you are rewarded for being useful for the reproduction of mankind

basically you just gamed the system senpai
>>
>>24287208

Are you 40?
>>
>>24287173
socialization, gf, and love urges are activated by your needs to reproduce
by fapping you are tricking yourself into thinking you have successfully spread your seed
>>
>>24287232

Don't take antidepressants.
>>
>>24287283
>the year 2002+13
>posting on an anime board
>not embracing glorious nippon language
baka desu senpai
>>
>>24287252
Are you saying you dont take anti depressants or are you warning others not to?
>>
>>24287369
The latter senpai.
>>
>>24287331
Because I'm not a fat fucking weeaboo kuk
>>
>>24287369
Are you this slow and retarded all the time?
>>
File: 16f1c18.jpg (16 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
16f1c18.jpg
16 KB, 276x276
>>24287434
Accept him into your heart, Anon-kun
>>
>>24287173
maybe you get tired and/or you want to relax after cumming because that's normal.

your urges are fake though unless you really have a grasp of those things after years of being social and in relationships. what you call urges are just boredom expressed by things you think you're missing out on, but don't really care about.
>>
>>24287464
Are you this belligerent all the time?
>>
I would guess that our desires for love stem from our desire to reproduce. Once you've blown your load, your body thinks that it's done it's job so it chills the fuck out, until the next batch has been brewed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.