[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i try DXM? Is the high even enjoyable? Ive heard a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: DXM_Doses.jpg (88 KB, 910x768) Image search: [Google]
DXM_Doses.jpg
88 KB, 910x768
Should i try DXM? Is the high even enjoyable? Ive heard a lot of conflicting opinions about said drug.
>>
I tried DMX once, some guy called "X" gave it to me, but then the entire hood disappeared. Never again.
>>
Used to be an addict. If you have a functioning college or working life it will fuck everything up. The aftereffects of the drug leave you with extremely short term memory like smoking pot almost. And you will feel depressed and disconnected from everything. It really makes you feel off.

It's not for everyone. It's perhaps worst drug someone can be addicted too.

Try a small 100mg dose to see how you feel. If you didn't like it then you aren't ready for the soul crushing hell the real doses bring. It's a life changing experience.
>>
>>24287068
>The aftereffects of the drug leave you with extremely short term memory like smoking pot almost. And you will feel depressed and disconnected from everything. It really makes you feel off.
THIS THIS THIS

I didn't even do it that many times but it fucked up my memory good, made remembering stuff for college tests super hard
>>
no it's not enjoyable gives no euphoria or anything like that
>>
Personally I don't really like it. Did it a couple times in some different settings but never really felt like it was worth doing. I didn't really have a bad experience with it until I was homeless for a while and needed something to get me through the night before I could head over to a friend's place the next day, so that's probably influencing my opinion on it a fair bit.
>>
Only enjoyable with upwards of 1000mg DPH added.

Its shit. PURE SHIT.

Tastes vile. Makes you feel sicker then if you didnt drink it.

dph for life niggas pcp reppin get cray cray
>>
It's fantastic OP. It makes you feel like a kid again. Do it. Just go off of any SSRIs you're taking.
>>
>>24287068
not OP but my memory is already shit
I don't even remember what I'm thinking most of the time
will it make it worse?
>>
>>24287068
It didn't make me depressed. Maybe you get depressed if you're already predisposed towards depression.

it did however make me unable to fap the next day

and my back itched so much I woke up with wound scratches the next day

after using it a lot in 2010, my ability to articulate myself was affected for a very long time, it took probably a year to feel fully recovered from that. I couldn't string together long sentences, my vocabulary was heavily reduced etc.

overall I don't think it's really worth it. It's good for teens who can't get anything else (like me back when I took that stuff)
>>
"Addict" guy here.

It's has many drawbacks but the reason is so addicting is because at higher doses it's a crazy trip. You become numb lose your sense and just get this body euphoria. And you think like a million things per second. It's a very conscious shamanistic surreal feel. If you combine with pot you will go through the best experience of your life. It's like your body is going through a cosmic orgasm. I loved thinking of things it's like a lucid dream, and music is very enjoyable. There's more but when you're done regular life is going to be shitty.

Read the stories on erowid for higher doses this drug does not fuck around.
>>
>>24287264
It makes you appreciate how you can balance and walk and talk without thinking. Also when you talk to people after a trip. You will struggle to hold a conversation. It's like watching a really dark parody or play and the actor is forgetting his lines. And the audience knows what's going on.

If you take smaller doses the next day you will feel like you're on laughing/sleeping gas somewhat. It's not a pleasant feeling
>>
>>24287462
>It's like watching a really dark parody or play and the actor is forgetting his lines. And the audience knows what's going on.
Holy shit this is so accurate

I was robotripping and walking weird and talking weird and my parents made me confess
>>
absolutely not. that was the worst drug i have ever tried. never again.
>>
Anyways op I think you get the picture. If you live with parents you won't be able to hide it. Trips can last 3 hours, or 8-12 hours. Very high cost to reward ratio
>>
>>24287348
You should try MXE.
>>
>>24287698
He can't anymore, it's been gone since like September
>>
Most of the negatives are from retards that take it from syrup or whatever disgusting shit.

Pure DXM is fucking amazing and the highs range from Chad at a rave experience to outside of the universe journeys which rid you of anxiety.

It can be used to reprogram your personality, I no longer take it since I have grown so much thanks to it that It's no use anymore
>>
>>24287698
Someone said it's like a warm cozy blanket in winter. What's it like? /dis/ talked about it alot.
>>
>>24287726
Shit was amazing. You could fly through space while you lay in your bed listening to music. A few clearnet vendors still have it. Check out /r/rcsources, be careful lots of scammers going around now.
>>
>>24287742
>It can be used to reprogram your personality
Tell me more. I used to be big into dissociatives and I think I'm understanding what you're talking about
>>
DXM is one of the most powerful psychedelics that can remove you from reality for much longer and farther than any other drug can. If you truly want to lose your mind and explore alien worlds in a dream like reality where you can only sit and watch dimensions unfold before your eyes, do DXM. you will learn much more about yourself and life than any other psychedelic. don't listen to the idiots in this thread. do a DXM extraction and get the pure powder (look it up, it's easy).

becareful. in extremely high doses, it's stronger than DMT (yes this is true, spirit moleculefags fight me DMT is the most overrated psych.) stronger than LSD and mushrooms. DXM will completely insert you in an alien world for a very long time in high doses.

good luck.

and in low doses it's a nice social buzz that makes you feel goofy. don't get addicted.
>>
>>24287775
I know, I've done it.
None of those clearnet vendors are legit bruh, they're all probably MXP or MXM, I check that subreddit and real MXE is nowhere
>>
>>24287783

*DXM is a dissasociative that i'm comparing to psychedelics. it is NOT a psychedelic.
>>
>>24287780
You really tap into natural mindsets at 3rd plat, when you meditate you just know what to do, you can overview parts of your mind from an outside perspective and make adjustments as you see fit.

I automatically assumed yoga positions I did not know about during my trips and such, it is heavily spiritual.
>>
>>24287755
Ketamine is far superioer in everywhere.
Inject for best results.
MXE aint got no khole.

Its like booze or gbh without any negative effects plus a few extra good ones
>>
>>24287856
there are totally m-holes, you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>24287812
by still has it, he says this is the last of the real shit though. And you have to had been a long time customer cause he went private and doesnt accept new customers. Never tried any of the other guys.
>>
>>24287856
yeah im living proof of m- holes. shit is intense. you cant move for hours.
>>
>>24287856
I really need to try ketamine some time, sounds like exactly what I would want. How much does it usually go for?
>>
>>24287856
Hi JLH, how is life treating you? Still smoking shard?
>>
>>24286872
Lame asf try acid it's cooler in my opinion
>>
>>24287462
>implying I talk to anyone
I haven't been on laughing or sleeping gas before
>tfw only drug I've ever done is weed and I never want to do it again since it's trash
>>
>>24286872

some people with fucked up brains really enjoy it, but otherwise it just feels strange and like you've poisoned your brain

wouldnt really recommend also the people that tend to like it end up using it a ton and it leaves their cognition absolutely trashed
>>
I've had a few fun times with it, and a few horrible times.

The main problem is that you may feel horrible stomach pain and nausea and throw up this disgusting shit. If that doesn't happen, you will feel good and trip out if you take enough.

Don't do just a little. Go hard and do at least 350mg

But i would rather just chill and smoke some weed or drink a beer, less chance of puking out disgusting shit
>>
>>24288119

gram is like 90$ or something on dnm
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.