[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things people have said to you that hurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13
File: 1443038274141.png (61 KB, 1144x593) Image search: [Google]
1443038274141.png
61 KB, 1144x593
>It'll get better
>Just open up
>Just be yourself
>You have to interact with others more
>You can't spend your life on your computer
>You're a useless piece of shit
>You were an unfortunate accident
>I hate you
>Why are you so quiet, what's wrong with you
>I understand, I really do
>>
"What are your plans for the future?"
kill me now pls
>>
>You're too short for anything you might as well kill yourself you pathetic excuse of a human
>>
Asked a girl out a few days ago. Got the same old "You're a great guy, I'm sure there's someone else out there for you." It didn't hurt but it's such a pointless thing to say.
>>
It's amusing to understand that most of r9k users have been badly neglected or abused by their own parents in their childhoods but they can either not see the connection between their problems or just refuse to talk about the root causes (which almost invariably lie in their childhoods). So you have two options, one is to just lament and blame "looks" or "confidence" or "mental illness (another symptom of a childhood gone awry)" and the other is to transform r9k into /therapy/ board where people attempt to deal together with the wrongdoings and hurts that they experienced early on. Obviously r9k is based on the former though.
>>
"Why is he here"
>>
File: 1447371482660.gif (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447371482660.gif
13 KB, 250x250
>"anon you're cute you'll find the one eventually"

No girl ever confronted or seemed interested.
>>
>>24288829
How did you respond?
>>
>"nigger"
That's one of them.
>>
>>24287442
"For when your friends visit"
>>
>>24288791
My parents loved me very much and treated me very well
I am still a robot
Eat my dick faggot
>>
File: 1379595484737.jpg (125 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1379595484737.jpg
125 KB, 1440x810
At uni and every Sunday evening my Dad calls me to check up on how I'm doing and he always says:
>did you do anything fun this weekend?
crushes me every time because all I ever do on the weekends is drink and browse r9k
>>
I think I was at a funeral reception and me and my brother, cousin and cousins gf were sat at a table and I can't remember what I said. I think it was just something generall self-depreciating about my looks and how I'll not find a gf and my cousins gf said

>But you're smart though!

And sort of tapped her temple and gave me a smile. Made me feel like dying. At least I know I'm not good looking though.
>>
File: y2jnxn4c4ni8.jpg (19 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
y2jnxn4c4ni8.jpg
19 KB, 403x403
>anon are you gay?

Said in a genuine non mocking way by a grill.
>>
>your dick is so small anon, you was great but this is unacceptable bye forever
>you are boring
>you are so smart anon, I wish I were that smart too
>you will never have wife and kids
>>
>>24288791
>tfw your parents are gold and you love them but you are still hopeless robot
>>
>>24286729
It hurts just reading the words, please make it stop...

>You must socialize, you're not an animal
>>
>>24288944
ow, this actually hit home for me
>>
>tfw you imagine having normal conversations with people and react, talk and gesture to yourself based off of their responses

I can't stop...
>>
> anon? Never going to get a girlfriend.

My entire sixth grade class murmured agreement in a totally unironic and sincere fashion while giggling at how much of a loser they thought I was.

I'm 21 now and still no gf. I remember this incident vividly.
>>
>anon even your 12yo cousins are ahead of you
My grandmom just yesterday after she told me that my cousin has a gf
>>
>You're not dumb you're just lazy
No im a fucking idiot but still thanks dad
>>
"Don't invite anon"

Hmm..
>>
>>24288898
>a gif that isn't a gif

turn it into a gif bitch
>>
>>24289111
wow I had a deja vu and just noticed I have seen this post again, and again and again eternally and my life will never change and this is it guys just stay alive to use dank new technologies and watch eva 4.0 and other meaningless distractions because there is no much more than that in life for us and I wish I wasn't born
>>
File: 1362944326202.jpg (32 KB, 591x596) Image search: [Google]
1362944326202.jpg
32 KB, 591x596
>>24286729
>hey you've got to help me with this girl problem
that's it. that's it right there, this is why i've plunged into alcoholism why everyone else is actually having physical contact
>>
>>24289160
>a girl
ive had 8 girls ask me that
>>
>>24289883
at least you talk to girls

>>24289811
hey anon it's okay to be like that, I'm weird too and I'm here trying my best to keep it together, you have the right to exist in your own way
>>
>>24289486
This

>tfw 29
>tfw never had a gf
>tfw my younger cousin who is 17 has already lost his virginity and gas a gf

I should fucking kill myself and blame him in my note.
>>
>I would have liked to lose my virginity with you instead
So close yet so far.
>>
> muh *anything*

It's not funny. It's a term that fucking 9gag uses to badly make fun of whoever the 12-year-olds hate in a given week.

Its how you say "I have no actual argument or valid reason to disagree with you, so I'm going to take a word you say and act like I have brain damage in an effort to ridicule you."
>>
>>24289993
Oh dear god I'm sorry I have two tabs open and got confused.

Give me something to post in this thread for this fuckup.
>>
File: Untitled.png (227 KB, 396x729) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
227 KB, 396x729
>Be me
>22
>Dropped out of college because I fucking wanted to end my life every single day of it
>Had to move away from friends, girlfriend, to live back at home with parents
>I now work a 6-3 manual labor job
>Spend all my freetime watching dank animus or playing new shitty games
>Have no friends
>Have very little freetime
>People say it gets better
>mfw all I do is bust my ass to make money and get bitched at by my girlfriend over the phone for not being "there" enough.

I am not long for this world robots.
>>
>>24289160

>lesbian friend say I should just find a girlfriend
>"...or a boyfriend."
>they weren't kidding
>>
> you need to find a girlfriend. Your best years are passing by. You'll be 30 soon. You need to make a family
That's what my dad always says. I guess I'll never convince him that this won't happen.
>>
File: Photo Oct 02, 4 23 22 PM.jpg (256 KB, 1000x717) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 02, 4 23 22 PM.jpg
256 KB, 1000x717
>>2428930
> In reality the only conversations you really have are three minute, empty, spouting of meaningless things just to walk away from one another because no one really cares about you because you're not relevant to their life.
> You're never be relevant in anyone's life
>>
File: 1363513878263.jpg (177 KB, 600x756) Image search: [Google]
1363513878263.jpg
177 KB, 600x756
>>24289941
>tfw the only beta in a family of alphas and chads
>>
> anon, who are you talking to?
>>
>>24290335
This reply to this
>>24289301
>>
>nobody wants you around go sit somewhere else
At lunch table in grade school when I thought I finally found a group of friends.

Never tried to interact with anyone else after that.
>>
Ask a grill out
>You are retarded
Ask another a few years later
>Are you retarded?
Try to ask another one a few years later but before I even get chance to say anything
>Fuck off
It's not that it hurt but that shit gets stuck in your head
>>
>>24290427
I always sat with the same group of people, but we never talked to each other
>>
>>24286729
>hate words of encouragement
>hate words of discouragement

you're fucked man
>>
File: robofeels.png (74 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
robofeels.png
74 KB, 500x541
>>24286729
Wow, I have never Identified with anything more in my life than this comic

sums up my life

>tfw
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (70 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
70 KB, 300x250
>>24286729
> Go away you have no friends
> Do you have a girlfriend yet?
> Why are you still in college if you're 23?
> We had a vote, we all agreed we didn't want you coming with us.
>>
File: 624212.gif (2 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
624212.gif
2 MB, 427x240
Some gems from being raised by a single mother:
>Anon never objectify or sexualize women. It's wrong
>Anon why don't you have a girlfriend yet
>You're not gay are you?

>Anon don't answer the door, let me do it; you're too creepy.

>You're a waste of a life.

>You're not going to be one of those "spree shooters" are you?

Just fuck my shit up.
>>
When im watching anime or YouTube with my laptop pointed away from someone
>What are you watching anon?
A show
>What show?

Or
>Why are you in your room? What are you doing? spend time with the family
>>
>>24289941
>gas a gf
Was she jewish?
>>
> Nobody even fucking likes you.

The first time you get hit with this and realise its geuninely true there is nothing quite like the sinking crushing feeling you feel inside.
>>
people i know
>so, what do you do for fun?
>do you just sit here and do work?
>oh, don't you have a ton of new friends now that you're in college?

people who just met me
>do you speak english?
yea
>do you speak it well?
yea
>sorry, you're just so quiet
whatever
>so, what part of asia you from?
I'm from atlanta, and i'm not even asian.
>>
>>24289102
At least you haven't failed in all aspects of life like some of us, and you can always try apprenticeships and online courses. Not everyone makes a career out of college. You gotta work towards the things you really want rather than continue the same way and expect things to change
>>
failed normie here
>6'3, average body type, blue eyes 7/10 face, above average intellect, funny and get along with most people.
>every girl tells me how such a good guy and girls would to have me as a bf
>get rejected by every girl I ask out and only fat ugly chicks approach me.
JUST
>>
File: 1424239635418.jpg (55 KB, 598x370) Image search: [Google]
1424239635418.jpg
55 KB, 598x370
>>24292071
>>6'3, average body type, blue eyes 7/10 face, above average intellect, funny and get along with most people.
>he thinks he can complain
>>
>>24292071
Fat ugly girls is much better than no girls reeee
>>
>>24288944
ouch.
I've had an extended version of this.
I moved to another town for work a couple of hours drive from my hometown.
>You'll need this for when people come from [Home Town] and visit with you in [New Town]
I don't think I'll need that, but thanks.
>What do you mean people won't be visiting you? Don't you have any friends?

I've been here six months and, not counting my parents when they were helping me move and my landlord when he was doing landlord stuff, 1 person has been in my new home, once for about an hour, a couple of months ago and they have moved to another town now.

No one visits.
No one asks to visit and the people who I managed to ask if they would like to visit said "Yeah, I'd love to but I've got a thing happening that weekend... every 'that' weekend".

Rents are cheap here and the smallest place I could rent was a two bedroom house.
I have a tonne of space.
I have a guest bedroom.
I have plenty of friends, but none that would visit me, though they all seem to think other friends would like to visit me.
>>
>>24290536
I am this feel.
>>
>>24290709
>You're not going to be one of those "spree shooters" are you?
What kind of person would say that
>>
>>24286729
People say nice things to absolve themselves out of actually helping you. They figure that if they say a magic sentence once, they tried and that you're no longer their problem.
>>
>>24293484
People that bullied me in high school said stuff like that to me, more than once. It's a no-win scenario because:

- If you say something back they'll run and cry to the teachers who will fuck you up badly by possibly calling the police in, and having you arrested. These are the same teachers who do nothing when you're visibly being bullied in their sight, btw, because they're friends of the bullies' parents
- Do nothing, in which they just keep ramping it up further, hoping you'll break
>>
File: nottoday.png (126 KB, 208x223) Image search: [Google]
nottoday.png
126 KB, 208x223
>oneitis quotes TBBT at me

I THOUGHT

IT WAS JUST

A FUCKING

MEME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
/Spoiler anastanis/spoiler
>>
>>24288829
Fuck, that's the worst.
>>
>>24293626
Babuska!
>>
All of my problems are my own
but I was talking to an autistic guy the other day and he said his bullies said "You're going to grow up to be a pedophile"
>>
>>24288791

My parents are awesome, I'm still a loser NEET.
>>
There's a good handful of little statements people have said to me when I get them mad.

But the tthings that hurt more are the many and many failures I've had in a lot of aspects of life. Looking back I realize how cringe worthy and pathetic many moments were and had much potential to be worse.

I've learned not to be upset by a single sentence or two anymore people are selfish and judging. It was kind of a lowblow however when my grandma came to visit and randomly asked if I had a special lady in my life. I told her I'm too busy with my math studies and other shit and I choose to be alone. But the truth is I'm a pathetic idiot loser. I forgot what it feels like to love. Last time I was shutdown it really took a toll on me.
>>
>>24293484
Get this at my job. I think it's because I generally keep to myself and get the shit I need to done. Socializing with people on job sites doesn't interest me because I only have to see them a couple hours of the month.
Job sites tend to consist of guys talking about "fun stuff" they going to do this weekend or the last 10 girls they had sex with....I only get interested and chime in when they're talking about some horiffic event that's happened in the world or someone gore or disgusting comes up, the chan as desensitized me to these things and I find it funny they cant take it or care so much about things not affecting them.
>>
>>24288791

A lot of the times the level of introspection really doesn't matter.

In my case, I analysed and realized my entire character and person over and over.

I can track 90% of my compulsions, fears, dreams, desires, fetishes and etc. to early childhood experiences.

However, even if I am aware of those origins, when I am on my regular day-to-day "autopilot" mode it really doesn't matter.

Even if I know why I have fear of insects, I will still get startled when a month flies into my room and no matter of introspection will change that.

From my experiences, introspection only helps you to live and accept yourself, but does very little in terms of changing anything.
>>
>>24287442
normie: How do you see yourself in five years from now?
me: dead
>>
Every visit to my therapist
>Do you not have any friends/not talk to people/dont have a gf/etc etc.
>y-yes
>I know, I can tell
>>
Will Smith = My mother everytime I come home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9McGKrxOnB8

Just replace "are the video games" with "is your gf"
>>
"are you capable of love?"
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.