[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girlfriend gets pissy I don't skype her often enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1447523317642.jpg (40 KB, 604x450) Image search: [Google]
1447523317642.jpg
40 KB, 604x450
>Girlfriend gets pissy I don't skype her often enough (I only message her like a couple of times a week)
>Mentions her "guy friends" said our relationship doesn't sound healthy
>Tell her who cares what they think
>She flips her shit
>Threatens me with breaking up
>Feel sudden shock but then realise I don't actually give a fuck
>Don't beg for her to keep me
>Next week she says "she was just angry" and plays it off as nothing

Is this proof I don't love her? Not really sure what to feel robots, I've never felt anything remotely close to love apart from my first high school crush.

But being in a relationship just feels like a chore
>>
>Girlfriend
I really should filter this world.
>>
It was just a shit test and you handled it like a chad.
>>>/adv/
>>
You're a cu.ck.
She's a cu.ck.
You're gonna cu.ck each other.
>>
>>24287861
Kind of this.

Your not giving her enough attention obviously because relationshit has run its course. Be a man and end it.
>>
>>24286606
relationship needs to grow or it will stagnate, get her pregnant.
>>
File: 1447454624466.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1447454624466.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>24286606
>girlfriend
NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24286606
She'll do that all the time now. Break it off if you can't be arsed with the drama.
>>
>>24286606
Pls god let this be real

Screencaps bro
>>
you honestly don't give a shit about her you should break up with her
is the only reason you're with her is just to say you have a gf?
>>
Let me fill you up on what actually happened
>she met someone else
>she wanted to fuck that guy
>then she initiated a fight with you to make herself feel less of a whore
>she tried to paint you as the bad guy so that would make her cheating alright
>she then fucked that other guy but he didn't want to commit
>so she now wants back with you
As for the other point yeah, you probably don't feel love to this bitch and that is alright because you're not a hostage to your weak vagina emotions and can not fall for he shit.
>>
shes 'shit-testing' you

she wants to get your action x, by doing y

she makes it appear as if you ought respond with z to y

she's testing you

I would tell her that she should stop being immature. not to 'pass' the test, but for your own sake. this is your relationship, get what *you* want out of it.

as in, don't 'pass' the test because that's what she wants, do it for yourself because she's an immature little slut.

or, don't take my advice. I broke up with my last gf for always trying to pull this shit. It was immature on her behalf, and I'm not a dancing little monkey trying to read between the lines in order to placate her.

she's a little girl. try to become conscious of this fact, and act in a way that will you get the result *you* want.

if it was me, I'd just straight up text her that your relationship will not be dictated by the whims of her orbiters. you're with her because you like her, and want to build a relationship together, no? if you don't like her, just break up with her. for one, she's a little girl who thrives on drama. and this is the most important thing to consider.

if you just don't care, let her know. it will drive her crazy, if that's what you want.

why even put up with that shit? why be subjected to the feeling of insecurity, just because she wants to play a little game with your feelings, just to see if you'll jump?
>>
>>24288184
I just want to love her and feel loved back

but at the moment it's just like described in the OP.

We are both depressed, I lost my dad a few months back. She fails to understand how it's effecting me
>>
>>24288277
exactly how it went down
>>
>>24286606
it's just proof that you don't deal with bullshit.
when you find the one you'll know
>>
>>24288529
You are not depressed, you are sad. There is a difference.
>>
>>24286606
Ha you dont know shit.

>E dated a girl from Sweden for 4 years
>spend $1000 to see her
>she ends up being a fucking cunt and I deal with it for 2 weeks
>Go home and go straight to burger king and freedom fries
>never in my life have I been happier to be back home in America
>>
>>24288277

bingo "^^^

this is how woman brain works
>>
U don't love her.and she sounds like a bitch.most relationships are just borderline fuckbuddydom but people don't wanna admit it out of fear of persecution .and when people realize that they actually hate this person its too late.hell,she's probably cheated on u 3times by now.your too alpha to be subject to this beta bitches attempt to bring you down to her level.and now she knows that.you have acended to alphadom.and she feels powerless and fears you independence.
>>
>>24286606
>>24287966

>Run it's course.

Nah a woman will stay with a man who feels nothing towards her FOREVER if need be. Because he's on still a provider for her. She'll just cheat on like >>24287861 already point out.

OP her dude "friends" are trying to bang her more than likely. And you did handle the shit test nicely. But that brings up what I just said again -- you showed you didn't give a fuck if she stayed or left and that makes her pussy wetter than anything. Relationship might even get better now?

What is "love" to you OP? How do you know if you'd feel it?
>>
>>24288277

>>then she initiated a fight with you to make herself feel less of a whore

I'm glad someone else noticed this.

Women want to commit something they know is bad. But the NUMBER ONE RULE OF FEMALE LOGIC IS --

>THE WOMAN IS INCAPABLE OF BEING "WRONG", "BAD" OR ANYTHING CONSIDERED NEGATIVE OR ANYTHING THAT LEADS TO NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES.

So this kicks in, she has to find a REASON to BLAME the man for an out. She doesn't simply think "this is wrong, I shouldn't do it" because she can't be wrong she thinks "this might make me look bad, how do I get away with it and look good?"
>>
>>24286606
you selfish piece of shit. Just give her what she needs, it will make your life better. If you feel nothing, that doesn't mean other people should suffer from your numbness. Manipulate her, that means, just give her what she needs, at the end you can suck her life out of her, you parasite.
>>
File: 1393291963956.jpg (47 KB, 504x378) Image search: [Google]
1393291963956.jpg
47 KB, 504x378
>>24289280

>.most relationships are just borderline fuckbuddydom but people don't wanna admit it out of fear of persecution

DING DING DING DING.

We have a winner. I have a personal saying "Love is just rationalized lust." Think about it you love your family, your pets, your friends, your hobbies, etc but you don't have to have a boner and rub it all over them to love them do you? No, you just love them.

However when it comes to female and male humans in a "loving" romantic relationship, all the sudden boners and wet vaginas are magically a requirement! And of course, like you pointed the normies will NEVER admit to that because they're all sleezy fucks who will do anything to get their genitals touched by an attractive person and will lie to the high heavens if that's what it takes.

But actions speak louder than words and relationships, coincidentally according to normies, always fall apart when the two people aren't fucking anymore. (Well, when they're young, older people have no sex drive anymore so it effects them less.) So if the relationship wasn't "borderline fuckbuddydom" than why did it end when you decided you didn't want to fuck each other anymore?
>>
What a world this is when girlfriend advice threads are on /r9k/
>>
>>24288636
Emma?
>>
>>24288636
>>24289827
Oi cunt don't drop out of this thread now
>>
>>24289778
>Think about it you love your family, your pets, your friends, your hobbies, etc but you don't have to have a boner and rub it all over them to love them do you?

well..
>>
You actually, honestly think that you can be in a relationship with someone without being in physical contact with them at least once a week?
>>
I had a very similar situation. I don't give a shit about her keep her around for pussy on tap. Mgtow has been worse for my mindset than pua and redpill. I guess overall happiness is higher but I wish I could go back to the blue pill mindset. I don't know why but I'm talking to other girls now, even in front of her. I like making her feel bad more than fucking her.
>>
>>24288636
>>24289827
>>24290428
Rude motherfucker
>>
>>24286606
>Feel sudden shock but then realise I don't actually give a fuck
>Don't beg for her to keep me
>Next week she says "she was just angry" and plays it off as nothing
congrats, by not reacting negatively or sperging you passed the test. indifference towards her threats communicates that you don't 'need' the relationship and you could always find another one if she left you. women want to be valued as much as they want a man that is valuable

not everything needs be met with comfort, especially when it's unreasonable and out of left field.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.