[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Y _kNgFn10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-11-15_141030.jpg (48 KB, 638x318) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-15_141030.jpg
48 KB, 638x318
What is the point of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Y_kNgFn10
>>
>women
>logic
>>
>>24286523
attention. all women would do this if they could get away with it.
>>
>>24287274
>if they could get away with it

What's stopping them?
>>
>>24286523
When did women lose their shame?
>>
>>24287448
The second they got a little freedom. It's like they want to send us back into the stone ages
>>
>>24287448
about the time when saved by the bell aired
>>
>>24287448
>implying women ever had shame

All morals and decency were forced on them by men.
>>
Such a bunch of faggots ITT... Let the women walk naked you fucking faggots!
>>
>>24289105

But then we'd just get used to them being naked all the time, and nothing would be exciting anymore. No naughty outfits or teasing or stripteases. Is that the world you want to live in?
>>
>>24289105
>man walks around naked
>gets sent to prison for indecent exposure
>woman walks around naked
>STOP OPPRESSING HER!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.