[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scenario Time: A powerful being comes to you with a special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: frannie.png (322 KB, 287x529) Image search: [Google]
frannie.png
322 KB, 287x529
Scenario Time:

A powerful being comes to you with a special offer:

-You can either get involved in a serious and real romantic relationship with a jewish woman and end up together forever but in return all Muslims will be abducted by a race of cruel alien tyrants who will torture them in bizarre and sickening experiments while continuously mocking their religion as the muzzies are unable to do anything about it or...

-You have to have sex with 50 black women from the hood but in return Israel is completely destroyed and the Jews lose total control over the world

Which do you choose? Pic related, the jewish woman will look like this or kat dennings
>>
>>24286422
The only reason to take the second option is if it retroactively removes them from the past. Removing them at this point serves no purpose as the damage is already done.
>>
The Jews keep on funding the fucking-up of Muslim countries, which makes refugees

The Jews keep on pushing for loose immigration and other left-wing ideals in Europe, which makes countries guilted into accepting refugees

Muslims are just the goons of Jews. Remove Jews, let Muslims go home to the Middle East and stop bothering them and we'd be in a much better situation than now
>>
File: fran.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2277) Image search: [Google]
fran.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2277
Who would seriously choose a jew
>>
File: 1447363307842.jpg (63 KB, 1080x648) Image search: [Google]
1447363307842.jpg
63 KB, 1080x648
>>24286422
Where my jewish satanic gf at?
>>
File: jewsareugly.jpg (358 KB, 1000x1091) Image search: [Google]
jewsareugly.jpg
358 KB, 1000x1091
>>24286422
>-You have to have sex with 50 black women from the hood but in return Israel is completely destroyed and the Jews lose total control over the world

This is the obvious choice.

Fuck kikes.

Also, sweaty sex in all holes with 50 bix nood women? YES PLEASE!
>>
>You can either get involved in a serious and real romantic relationship with a jewish woman and end up together forever but in return all Muslims will be abducted by a race of cruel alien tyrants who will torture them in bizarre and sickening experiments while continuously mocking their religion as the muzzies are unable to do anything about it or...

This one. White genocide stops worldwide. World crime rates plummet. Murders plummet. World becomes a better place. Plus I get a loving gf and my descendants become part of the master race that controls the world.
>>
File: israelijewrats.jpg (343 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
israelijewrats.jpg
343 KB, 1280x960
>>24286644

Lmao. She's not Jewish.

Pic related, real Jewesses.
>>
>>24286748
>Plus I get a loving gf and my descendants become part of the master race that controls the world.
So you're Jewish
>>
>>24286777
No but my descendants would be because Jewish gf. Under Jewish law if your mother is Jewish you are Jewish. Father doesn't matter.
>>
>>24286748

>jews not removed

>white genocide stopped

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

cute.
>>
I'll go with the latter. Time to lie down and think of the white race.
>>
File: jewishscum.png (189 KB, 632x724) Image search: [Google]
jewishscum.png
189 KB, 632x724
This is now a Jewish hate/red pill thread

Reminder than Jews have been fucking people over since the beginning of their existence.
>>
I dated a Jew with the same voice as Fran drescher and it was awful
>>
File: jewsmakingswedenniggered.png (400 KB, 493x750) Image search: [Google]
jewsmakingswedenniggered.png
400 KB, 493x750
>>24286817

>>24286746

gas all kikes. not original. fucktherobot1blx
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.