[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here /unhygienic/ >tfw haven't changed underwear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: smug pepe.png (441 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.png
441 KB, 4500x4334
who else here /unhygienic/
>tfw haven't changed underwear in over 21 weeks
>tfw havent changed shorts in over almost a year
>tfw only wash my body when i shower
>tfw havent brushed my teeth in a week
>>
As a NEET with no good Healthcare coverage it's probably in your best interest to brush your teeth.

Oral disease can lead to a ton of shit even blood infections and good luck getting anything dental payed for even on your parents plan.

Can't eat your tendies with no teeth
>>
im not that unhygienic except my hands
my keyboard, my controllers, my room everything is just so sticky that even if I wash my hands right now they become sticky again within 2 minutes.
who /foreversticky/ here?
>>
File: 1443575090266.jpg (28 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
1443575090266.jpg
28 KB, 448x545
>>24286503
That is my greatest fear. Children freak me out because their hands are so sticky all the time. When I was young I used to have to wash my hands like times a meal and after any snack.

I hate you, clean your shit and use napkins.
>>
have knee length hair and and i haven't washed it in 2 years, it's so heavy i had to start lifting so i could move myself through my little cottage, now i'm stronk and the sweat from a year of workout that never got washed off because i don't shower has conditioned my hair really well, overall i'm content with my lack of hygiene, my feet don't smell and i can cum on myself since it can't do worse than whatever else is on me
>>
I bathe regularly and do my best to keep up with my hygiene. My mom has a sensitive nose, and I could smell like fucking roses and she would tell me how awful I smell, so I'm really careful to make sure I keep up with bathing and stuff. The one thin I have a problem with is brushing my teeth. I just forget to do it, I always have. I've only recently started being conscious about my bad breathe, and it's probably a google.com thing o don't talk to people a lot. How do I do bether abo u t keeping up with my dental hygiene robots?
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>rub my hair
>it snows
>>
>>24286392
You shower regularly but intentionally put on the same underwear for months? What's the point?

Well assuming you do actually shower "regularly"
>>
>on PC
>have to poop
>have no motivation to even stand up and walk to the restroom
>crap my undies because too lethargic to move
>stand up hours later and the shit and undies are caked on my ass crack
>>
File: Hobbit Elf Face.png (1 MB, 548x588) Image search: [Google]
Hobbit Elf Face.png
1 MB, 548x588
>>24286392
yuk
>>
File: Russian Kid M'lady.jpg (13 KB, 252x317) Image search: [Google]
Russian Kid M'lady.jpg
13 KB, 252x317
>>24286565
i do the same, i especially hate people who refuse to wear deodorant on the public train
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.