[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a thug r9k? I'm sick of being a pussiboi,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
How do I become a thug r9k? I'm sick of being a pussiboi, I'm not afraid of taking risks and cutting up no more.

Only problem is I'm white and everyone in my neighborhood thinks I'm a joke, how to get respect back?
>>
>>24286211
>Go on darknet
>Buy drugs
>Sell drugs
>>
look up
suicideboys, bones, yung lean, poyua, ross dyliams

become an internet rapper
>>
>>24286211
scary tats and blast shitty nig music
>>
>>24286211
You think that not being a pushover is the same as being a wigger? Damn, you were fooled.
>>
>>24286211

it's easy. your white. sell weed but ONLY to other whites. rip everyone off. nobody will do shit, you have my word. I do it for years, girls think I'm hardcore but really I am not. The extra money is nice too. and cops let you go if you look innocent. white privilege is indeed a thing.
>>
>>24286259
That may be so, but people love and respect you if you're rich and powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B51pw1teuSg
>>
>>24286300
>white privilege is indeed a thing.
can confirm. jumped the turnstile while high on molly and lsd and didn't even get a ticket, just a warning
>>
>>24286321
>That may be so, but people love and respect you if you're rich and powerful.
I never loved or had any higher respect for rich or powerful people, just because they are rich or powerful. I respect good and honest people, and most people do so as well.
>>
>>24286236
Yung Lean's new track is great and way better then his sad boys style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jDiAcqbO0c
>>
>>24286300
I hear you my nigg, but why restrict your market to whites only?
>>24286356
I've been good and honest my whole life and people did nothing but step on me all my life I'm tired of this shit.
>>
>>24286211
Sell drugs have guns acquire street cred.

None of this will be easy and it probably won't work out, stick to the interwebs.

I second the only sell weed to other white people but desu, unless you're growing outdoor or moving multiple pounds the profit margins are shit. Much higher profits on pills. I suggest selling hash.
>>
>>24286391
you only sell it to whites because all other races will jump you.
>>
>>24286391
>I've been good and honest my whole life and people did nothing but step on me all my life I'm tired of this shit.
You may have been, but you sure have lacked the balls to make it. Trying to be a hard-ass won't make you any better, you'll just get stomped instead of being walked over.
>>
You do realize that by the time people are about 25-30, almost everyone starts to think that the guys who made those life choices are complete idiots, right?
>>
>>24286682
>>24286700

Honestly these two are right you should take up IT work or something.
>>
File: 3457394857398.jpg (90 KB, 528x593) Image search: [Google]
3457394857398.jpg
90 KB, 528x593
>>24286211
>I'm white

Aspiring to be uneducated and poor is stupid
>>
>>24286211
Kill all of them. Their dead bodies will respect you. Is that what you wanted to hear OP?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.