[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was born in 1997, what show is this? Is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1444282262778.jpg (1 MB, 1253x718) Image search: [Google]
1444282262778.jpg
1 MB, 1253x718
I was born in 1997, what show is this? Is it good?
>>
>>24286185

i'd watch sailor moon if they had thick thighs like that. But alas, that's just 16:9 stretched.
>>
It's cute and overall not bad, but there are definitely better magical girl shows out there.
>>
>>24286185
Along with the original Pokemon series and Dragon Ball it was the first block of Anime most kids saw before Toonami.
>>
I got to watch episodes of this when I was sick home from school.
FIGHTING EVIL BY DAYLIGHT, WINNING LOVE BY MOONLIGHT
NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
SHE'S THE ONE NAMED SAILOR MOON

And when I was younger there were some other kid shows that I now know were from Japan. I was pretty much destined to end up this way
>>
>>24286185
I liked it. Ami-tan was mai waifu.
>>
it is "Wenxler's Sun" and its from ryssia
>>
>>24286213
so stretch it to 16:9 then watch it you idiot
>>
File: qtscouts.png (278 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
qtscouts.png
278 KB, 500x373
>>24286213
You should watch Sailor Moon to drink up all the early 90s fashion.
>>
File: luna_using_a_computer.jpg (116 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
luna_using_a_computer.jpg
116 KB, 640x480
Watch is for the nostalgia and the cuteness because holy shit is it slow in the first seasons.
>>
>>24286571
OP is underage (90% of "I'm 18 and" posts are underage) so I don't understand how he'd have nostalgia for a time before he was alive
>>
>>24286425
I'd much rather watch Hajime no Ippo, Initial D or Legend of Galactic heroes again

sailor moon is honestly shit if you watch it without nostalgia
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.