[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a SJW here? Why is it that you can offend me, but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 20151114_crybully.jpg (370 KB, 1116x813) Image search: [Google]
20151114_crybully.jpg
370 KB, 1116x813
Is there a SJW here?

Why is it that you can offend me, but I cannot offend you?
>>
>>24286082
I don't think most people who get called SJWs on 4chan are actually SJWs
>>
>>24286104
This, actual SJWs stay away because the site triggers them. All we have here are trap chasers and Islamic sympathizers that usually know better than to crawl out of their dirty little holes.
>>
>>24286082
> Why is it that you can offend me, but I cannot offend you?

What? /r9k/ offends me all the time. I just don't post about it because it rarely adds anything to the discussion.
>>
>>24286157
Probably true. I need a real SJW. But yeah. Makes sense. I doesn't work so well to be a SJW people oppose you and you don't have any leverage.
>>
>>24286104
go to /mu/

thats where the real sjws are
>>
>>24286082
>Why is it that you can offend me, but I cannot offend you?
two possible cases, depending on how reality cleaves.
1) they're more socially fluent than you, they're more adept at guilting people onto their side, and they have the ear of corporate HR departments. Get rekt kid; life isn't fair and you don't have a right to babble on about whatever you want
2) you can offend SJWs. literally nobody is stopping you. if you're upset by the way SJWs act while they're being sore losers, boo fucking hoo, everyone hates sore losers, you're not special for going the extra step and kicking them while they're down
>>
>>24286508
lol kill yourself faggot
>>
>>24286508
2) No-no-no-no-no. SJWs have to abide by their own rules. That's my point. It seems they can use micro-agression to fight micro-agression. Which is obviously bullshit. But that's what is so curious to me.
>>
>>24286443
Literally not being a white supremacist who wants a big deadly race war would get you called a SJW

Archie Bunker would have been called a SJW here
>>
>>24286585
nice anti-robot tech :^)

>>24286688
>SJWs have to abide by their own rules. That's my point.
that is not how normies work, that is not how normies have ever worked, and it continues to baffle me how anti-SJWs (incl. normies) take particular offense to that strain of hypocrisy only when SJWs do it
>>
>>24286082
The logic is usually that because you are a white male you're PRIVILEGED and are in a higher position of power. Which is fucking bullshit if you've ever been bullied before. THAT's a discrepancy of power.
>>
Your problem is that you even say ' i can't offend you.'

Of course you can, don't be a pussy to these people.
>>
Anyone else find it funny that the comic holds true for this board with /r9k/ being the crybabies?
>>
>>24287279
It's well known that /r9k/ is the Tumblr of 4Chan.

Full of crying betas, blackbots, Desginatedbots etc. all screaming because of women not likeing them and victimising themselves.
>>
>>24287279
/r9k/ doesnt effect irl though or any site but here
>>
>>24286082
these faggots would last 10 seconds with a death squad.
>>
>>24287456
So much for the beta uprising.
>>
>>24287456
SJWs wouldn't affect anything either, except that they have actually compelling arguments people are interested in listening to.

/r9k/ might get people to hear them out if they stopped blaming their problems on feminism and the jews 24/7.
>>
>>24287633
>except that they have actually compelling arguments
No, no they don't
>>
File: 2241094-add.jpg (22 KB, 498x321) Image search: [Google]
2241094-add.jpg
22 KB, 498x321
>>24287633
>they actually have compelling arguments
>>
File: GOT EM.png (205 KB, 1322x598) Image search: [Google]
GOT EM.png
205 KB, 1322x598
>>24287633
>/r9k/ might get people to hear them out if they stopped blaming their problems on feminism and the jews 24/7.
>>
>>24287633
Blaming feminism is fine since it is an ideology. It's no different than blaming communism for screwing up China.
>>
Actual SJW here. You can offend me or other people as much as you want, but it doesn't make you free from criticism.

>m-muh censorship

Being told you're a douche isn't censorship.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.