[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go on a date with a guy my age >He makes less than me Mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1437056616454.jpg (133 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1437056616454.jpg
133 KB, 500x333
>Go on a date with a guy my age
>He makes less than me

Mfw
>>
>>24285969
>inb4 GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>24285969
So you're a whore?
>>
If it would be the other way round you'd be pissed. No wonder you are dating instead of being in a relationship.
>>
>>24285969
>he makes less than you
Probably because he's got an honest job instead of stripping in front of a webcam, you disgusting roastie
>>
>>24285969
why is this bad? my boyfriend earns less than me and i'm only a few months older.
>>
>go on date with guy my age
>he makes more than me

Fucking wage gap bullshit smash the fucking patriarchy
>>
We learn that all women are gold digging whores.

What new exciting information. Wow.
>>
>>24285969
I know this is a bait thread, but does anyone here know of a couple where the woman makes more than the man?

I can only think of 2 out of like 30
>>
>>24285969

>I value people by their possessions
>>
>>24286694
My bf makes more than me hourly, but then he's also unemployed for about six months of every year, so it evens out that I make more than him.
>>
>>24286742
>but then he's also unemployed for about six months of every year,
What's his job? Can't think of any job that only requires you to work 6 months
>>
>>24286998
I don't think any do. He just gets fired/laid off constantly.
>>
>>24286998
Contract worker?
>>
>>24286998
>>24287018
To actually answer the question, IT stuff, usually datacenters and factory tech support.
>>
>>24285969

Why does it matter?

Honest question.
>>
>>24285969
Daily remainder that the department of labor confirmed women make more than men for the same jobs if they are under 32. If you are over 32 it is equal. The only reason it is said men make more is because men often choose higher paying career fields such as engineering.
>>
>>24285969
Thanks to feminism polluting the education and hiring process, there will be more and more guys filling places like these in the near future which will make it harder for women to get beta providers later in life. Only the most elite men will be viable partners as long as the man is expected to provide. This will lead to more women getting further in the workforce, making more money and providing for themselves. This would be fine and dandy if not for the vast majority of women refusing date sideways or downward. Instead of men with decent jobs supporting women with no jobs/shitty jobs, we have women with decent jobs looking for a man with a fantastic job to support them. Guys with fantastic jobs are rare so it places these women in a dilemma. They either lower their standards or remain unhappy and single. In the end, it all boils down to role reversal and I think women are starting to realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side.
>>
>dating another lawyer right now
>she makes more than me

why even live
>>
>>24287407
>lawyer with lawyer gf
>comes to r9k
I'm a neet black guy who lives up to the stereotype of hating work. Amazing how r9k can connect people with such diverse backgrounds.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.