[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've been gone from r9k for 5 months because I got a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: stuart.jpg (21 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
stuart.jpg
21 KB, 400x302
i've been gone from r9k for 5 months because I got a girlfriend and actually started to get my life together. I got a job, a 6/10 girlfriend, and we moved in together.

i just got keked.

i usually work on sundays and when I do it is 11-5, but I came to work today and my boss had to close up early. i came home to find my girlfriend getting fucked by this fucking nigger. i promised myself i would never come back to r9k but i can't. i need some help, i'm thinking about suicide.
>>
Break up with her at least you had a functioning life.
>>
Damn nigga I haven't seen Stuart Little I hallucinated his presence on datura. Wonder if the movie still holds up.
>>
This didn't happen. On the off chance it did the obvious answer is to dump her and tell her to go to hell and get out of living with her asap.
>>
>>24285784
You were you before she existed. Don't let her stupidity make your existence any less important. Kill her b4 yourself.
>>
>>24285784
Does she know you know?

If not we can make some awesome plans m8
>>
>>24285784

Should have killed them right away and you would have got a crime of passion. Oh well you waited too long and now you can only mourn
>>
If you're going to off yourself at least take the coalburner and the nigger with you.
>>
>>24285840
>>24285830
>>24285809
i told the nigger to get out and i told her to get out to. she was crying and trying to say that it wasn't her fault and stuff and i just told her to leave.
>>
Get test asap
>>
>>24285873
>It wasn't my fault, he fell into my pussy!
>>
If someone starts cheating on you 5 months or less into a relationship it's pretty clear it's time to kick the bitch onto the curb and move on...

If it was a several decade long relationship and short thing that ended (rather than the whole thing going McIntosh) you should try to work it out, but not when it's in a relationship this short. You should probably also do any other men interested in dating her a favor and spread the word on how you caught her having sex with another guy as widely as you can within your and her circle of friends.
>>
>>24285784
>i just got keked.

r9k is right again.
>>
So many of these "I've been keked" threads. Everyday goddamn. When you are you guys gonna realise these things arent real. Just some stupid ass brainwash attempt. ffs dont get keked by these threads please
>>
File: 1444348619275s.jpg (4 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1444348619275s.jpg
4 KB, 125x108
>>24285873
r9k is always right
>>
>>24285873
whatever dude remove them from your life, i'm assuming its your house / name on the lease.

You have every legal right to boot her on her ass and toss her shit outside.
>>
>Leaving when your life gets good
>Expecting to be able to just crawl right back and be accepted, receive help

Just kill yourself you fucking normie.
>>
>>24285996
fuck off man
>>24285964
true... it's just that she knew i was so vulnerable and she fucking took advantage of that. i just started opening up to her how i had problems with women in the past.
>>
>>24285964

If it's several decades long that only means the betrayal is worse. It makes more sense to try and mend things with the whore after a few months than years. Stop being such a pathetic subhuman piece of shit.

Once a cheater always a cheater. If you take them back it is with a tacit understanding on both parties end that she has full permission to cheat as much as she wants.
>>
>>24286062
Your story isn't real, go get a real job you degenerate shit.
>>
>>24286154
whatever faggot talk shit over the internet. i know this is going to sound cringey but honestly if i saw you in real life i would try to stab you or some shit. i'm pissed off and i don't need you make me feel worse.
>>
Daily reminder to never get a gf.
>>
Op gurlfriend did nothing rong *fades out of existance as vapor fills the room*fuck her bestie.that's wat I wud do
>>
File: say-that-to-my-face.jpg (35 KB, 600x777) Image search: [Google]
say-that-to-my-face.jpg
35 KB, 600x777
>>24286193
Alright bud whatever you say
>>
>>24286193
There's a slim possibility you're telling the truth, which you're not. The sheer amount of these threads appearing just as the more direct "Blacks are superior threads" disappear is funny. You're bosses must have realized the blunt approach wasnt working so now they've made it a bit more personal. In case you're telling the truth, which you're not, all round good advice, if they cheat on you then they ain't worth it.
>>
This board is not for you.

Please go to /soc/ or /adv/.

Bye.
>>
I'm going through a similar situation OP. It hurts, it hurts a lot. I still cry every day, It doesn't hurt that my gf keeps telling me she loves me , but when I ask her to work things out and come back she says no she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me.
>>
Why do people just leave when they get a girlfriend? is this a meme? like the only reason to use 4chan is if you have a girlfriend or not..?

It makes no sense to me. You still get free time to kill.
>>
>>24286357
i am and what are you talking about bosses?
>>
People conteplating suicide over a 6/10 with an obviously shitty personality
>>
She keeps calling me to say she's really sorry and that she's made a mistake. i'm angry as shit right now but she's all i have left. i want to take her back but i don't know how i can trust her again.

i don't know really. it's either that or carbon monoxide for me
>>
>>24286512
epic trolling bro
>>
>>24286512
Op beta af
>>
File: 1423189658848.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1423189658848.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>>24286487
It's true look wise. But you have to understand when you open up to a girl and you think she is different and she loves you and you guys share moments together and you tell each other thing and you are constantly around each other and you feel like what you have is feel connection. Her looks is beside the point at that stage, love is blind and to you she is the greatest thing on earth, true love. And than out of nowhere, she just leaves you for somebody else, and your world crashes down, and you question how everything you been and shared with this girl the past 3 years were meaningless now.
>>
>>24286512
Fuck her best friend.send pics too
>>
>>24286512
you are not me

also i will be back in 30 minutes im taking my dog out for a walk
>>
>>24286575
Read my comment.I said obviously shitty personality
>>
>girl cheats on you and you contemplate suicide
I hope you realize how pathetic you are
>>
>>24286512
If you take her back, you deserve everything you get after that.
>>
>>24285964
spot the kukc
>>
>>24286193
>t honestly if i saw you in real life i would try to stab you or some shit. i'm pissed off and i don't need you make me feel worse.
highly doubt that considering you didn't do shit to your cheating gf and her black lover. get fucked you little bitch
>>
>>24285784
I'd say to get her the fuck out of your house, but then I remembered. She could call false rape on you and land you in jail.

Kick her out and gtfo of there man.
>>
File: mzvs5RG.png (526 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
mzvs5RG.png
526 KB, 1280x1024
>>24287814
what's so wrong with that? Throughout history, men have taken their own lives when they lost their loved ones. Just look at Romeo from Romeo and Juliet
>>
>>24285784
Did not happen.
>>
>>24286403
>It doesn't hurt that my gf keeps telling me she loves me
Something that a lot of robots need to understand is that you can be in love with more than one person at once. She may want to be in a relationship with another guy, but that doesn't mean she doesn't love you in another way.
>>
>>24285784
> this happened
>>
>>24285784
>dating a woman without a penis

What you deserve you bigot.
>>
>>24289085
> citing Romeo and Juliet as an example of what love is

You realize it was about two horny teenagers whose families didn't like each other, right? And they barely knew each other before deciding to get married? And killed themselves over a misunderstanding?

Anyone who actually thinks Romeo and Juliet can teach anything positive about relationships is an idiot.

I'm sure you're a nice person in real life, but please read the plays you cite.
>>
>>24289506
She loves him the way she loves her bank account
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.