[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in shitty thin wall housr >Wake up every day to my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: feel guy scary.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel guy scary.png
32 KB, 633x758
>live in shitty thin wall housr
>Wake up every day to my shitty parents being loud as fuck
>they run up and down the stairs past my room and all over
>they make loud slamming noises everywhere they go somehow
>go to the bathroom
>dad is just standing in his underwear staring at me and getting in my way
>Every time they slam the door the whole house shakes
>They slam the door literally ten times in a row and every 30 seconds
>hear the cubbards downstairs being slammed non stop
>As soon as I want to sleep or do something is the exact moment my parents start running around the house getting jn the way and making tons of noise
>tell them I don't mind if they walk around just try not making loud noises or doing it a lot
>Ask them to be quiet and they freak out
>they can literally do this for hours straight somehow
>they yell at me to do shit
>Tell them I'm too tired from their bullshit
>they just freak out do chores and slam shit
>try to go back to sleep
>they start doing chores angrily loud as fuck and slamming shit and doing everything so loudly the whole house is shaking and rumbling

How bad is homelessness? I'm sick of wasting my time being sabotaged by retards.
>>
Contact social services senpai
>>
>>24285757
You're bitch boy living under their roof. Move out if you don't like it.
>>
>>24285838
I'm 23 if I tell anyone I'm 23 living with my parents and crying about it they think I'm a whiny manchild no one gets how bad it is

I just wanna pack my bags and run away and find a job somewhere
>>
Anon we've been over this, Mum and Dad died years ago. It kills me to see you like this, brother.
>>
can you fix your schedule and sleep like a normal person?

if anything you're a freeloader in their house and they're feeding and housing you for free, you should at least be thankful for that and try to help with chores if yo uwanna be a responsible adult.
>>
>>24285875
I want a job and some money but I don't have a car or anything I can share one with them but I can't find a job and its so fucking hard being tired all the time. Its also impossible mode because I want to move really far away.
>>
>>24285916
Start small mane find a job in your vicinity save up and move out.
>>
>>24285757
you have a home, i doubt you are paying rent, and you are bitching?

dude get some headphones and chill the fuck out. you will never escape the "retards" be they outside or the ones in your head.

best learn to live with them and move on
>>
>>24285951
I want to but I'm /small town/ if I could pull a job and got a place to stay here there's no public transit and it's snowy and cold as fuck if I get a job how do I get around? Most houses are miles from any bus stop and it only comes once or twice a day.
>>
ever thought of building yourself a kek shed? mine has a space heater
>>
>>24285875

fuck off boomer scum. hurry up and die.
>>
>>24285911
I'll sell you some earplugs, or you can wear mil-style over-the-ear hearing protection (ear muffs) to lower the intensity. Idea: log door slams for one week, and (phone-)record door slams from your POV fm yr room and then from next to them. What would they say if you take a 7-day log and show them, Mom, Dad, I've logged these, and this log shows you slammed doors/cupboards/microwave doors about 200X this week. I'm not imagining it!
>>
>>24286176
>boomer

top kek
>>
Do you hear things that aren't happening? Didn't we tell you to get ear plugs you dumb fuck?
If you have a normal sleep schedule you don't be trying to sleep when they're awake. What part of this don't you get?
>>
>>24286429
I have a fucked up piece of wax that formed into part of my ear and it's basically a giant scab and earplugs hurt
>>
>>24285757
>cubbard
>>
>>24286542
Hey OP I know that feel. I live in city and the places I've rented have either been adjacent to a busy road or inhabited by disgusting Turks and shitskins. I tried using earplugs and they hurt my ears, I also tried industrial earmuffs and they are impossible to wear while trying to sleep. I can't recommend anything OP, just try and find some value in your suffering.
>>
File: 1444863327910.png (140 KB, 381x270) Image search: [Google]
1444863327910.png
140 KB, 381x270
It's okay. I know that feeling as well.
>live in small, old, shit house with thin walls
>mother was one of five fucking children growing up, you can imagine the horror of 5 shitters screaming over each other fighting each other fighting for attention that kind of thing
>of course her mother would have to scream at them 24/7
>mom carries this attitude and parenting style onto us
>literally screaming as loud as she can at all hours all day long at everything always loud in everything she does
>screaming at the dogs to stop barking
>screaming at the dogs to lay down or get out of the way
>screaming about the house smelling weird
>yelling and shouting on the phone, loudly giving opinions about things on TV, loud conversation, doing shrill baby talking with the cats, coughing
>moves around by stomping, stomping everywhere
>bangs around grabbing shit, hear plates and glasses slamming onto the counter, doors, drawers, cupboards crashing and slamming shut
>Dad laughing, burping and farting, listening to football at 500 decibels and screaming at the players
>I can hear everything, fucking everything, exploding screaming crashing and banging reverberating in the walls and in my skull the entire house shaking and booming and people yelling like it's a fucking warzone
>>
>>24287250
That's exactly how my place is. It sucks my parents have to eat intricate meals in the morning too they can't just grab cereal. They wake up and make eggs, and fry up meat, and they need a bunch of other shit. As soon as my dad wakes up I hear the oven clicking to start and I hear a bunch of pans hit the oven then I hear the fridge and microwave door closing. I hear him close and open doors and microwaves beeping while pans scrape across the oven.

Glad I'm not the only one. When they wake me up I just fap to not get angry then I get angry about not having the hot teens I want to fuck.
>>
>>24287250
>>24287458

Feels nice to live in my own place.
>>
>>24287498
I would be if I could fucking sleep for once and get my shit together
>>
>>24285757
Sounds like your parents are possessed desu senpai
>>
>>24285757

>he can't even spell cupboards!

>he thinks people who pay for his very existence should also pander to his whims and not go about their daily business

Kek. Fucking child
>>
>>24285757
Maybe you should go chill in your troll cave, man.

Kind of know the feel though, but not nearly as bad.

and I'm too socially anxious (yes, read: a fucking pussy) to move out and live by myself. instead I'm stuck here slowly going crazier and closer to an hero
>>
>>24288512
Talking to people isn't the problem with moving out its having no car or sleep
>>
>>24285757
I'm in a similar situation and I fucking hate it.
Every morning I'm woken up 2 hours early because they never shut the fuck up
>>
>>24288842
well it's my problem anyway

I finally got to the point in my life where I could afford to move out and I am too scared to do it. Dealing with people to rent an apartment is what terrifies me.
>>
File: Witness.jpg (959 KB, 1368x1500) Image search: [Google]
Witness.jpg
959 KB, 1368x1500
>>24285757
I hate people like you. Jesus Christ there is a hundred ways of solving the problem:
>Cheapest option is to buy some earplugs.
>Listen to music while you fall asleep.
>Get some noise-cancelling headphones.
>Buy a white noise machine.
>Apply fixtures to the door to stop them slamming so hard.
>Buy some sound insulation for the outside of your wall (that you can just nail on).
>Buy sound insulation for the inside of the wall (more costly and harder to install unless you know what you're doing).

I really hate Robots that complain about issues they can fix. Some people have fucking insane shit going on in their lives that can't be solved by some cheap as earplugs that can be bought for less than one pound or one dollar.
>>
>>24289299
What do I use to insulate and reduce noise coming to my room? I mean these walls are so thin I can hear the washer 2 stories under me perfectly clear man in the basement
>>
>>24287250
who /Misophonia/ here?
what pisses me off the most is repetition. my dad always sarcastically remarks when my mom talks in the same way, not that I care but he literally does it all the time.
for example she'll say something and he'll be "Oh ya? how's that working out? Uh-uh." with a smug face and voice.
I hate farting and burping too it's disgusting my mom farts loud when she pisses with the door open and ALWAYS says (It's just a fart!) as if it makes it less gross.
I swear my parents trigger my misophonia i'm pretty chill other times. I also hate when i'm trying to read or sleep and the slightest ambient noise makes me upset like a fork hitting on a plate.
>>
>>24289496
If the walls are empty you can do the more costly and more skilled job of putting holes of equal distance and filling it with a special type of foam.

Or, alternatively, you can just fit acoustic panelling to the outside of a wall. Check DIY stores, if they are too expensive try smaller operations or the Internet has some guides to making your own.
>>
>>24289299
"muh life is shitter so you have no right to complain"

Your "insane shit" could probably be "fixed" by some stupid greentext bulletpoints, too.

>headphones/earplugs don't help that much, and make you feel as if in a spaced out sensory deprived unreality, and if you have family that will get pissed if you don't respond the few times they actually try to talk to you, it's bad.
>implying family will let you modify in any way the building that is not yours.

It's not really about the noise at all anyway, it's about the clash of personalities. The only real solution is to leave.

Not OP.
>>
>>24285757
how is it like being 15?
>>
>>24289642
>"muh life is shitter so you have no right to complain"
I never said MY LIFE I said:
>Some people have fucking insane shit going on in their lives
Get some better reading comprehension.

On the grand scheme of things it is a relatively small issue. And sure, some of the options are not for everyone but it is an issue with a lot of solutions which is more than you can say for some other problems. So don't be an idiot.

It is true it is about clash of personalities. I agree with you there. Ultimately the solution is to leave but that can take time (to get enough cash saved up etc).
>>
>>24287250
I can't explain why but I laughed my ass off at your post. Is this inappropriate? I think people getting extremely frustrated/angry is hilarious.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.