[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should black people feel smug about 100+ people being randomly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (147 KB, 495x616) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
147 KB, 495x616
Should black people feel smug about 100+ people being randomly murdered in a terrorist attack becase of >muh race card?
>>
>colonial taxes for the benefits of slavery and colonization

is this a thing?
>>
>>24284856
it's just another version of GIMMIE DAT
>>
>>24284856
>>24284885
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-14-African-countries-are-still-forced-to-pay-colonial-taxes-to-France

Black people are uneducated and are inclined to spout out false information about opression because if you question them you're a racist.
>>
>>24284814
That's funny since I'm sure tons of blacks died in the attacks too
>>
>>24284814
It's disgusting and really demonstrates how the entire movement is a grab for attention.
>>
>>24284856
>As of January 2014, 14 african countries are obliged by France, through a colonial pact, to put 85% of their foreign reserve into France central bank under French minister of Finance control.
http://www.worldbulletin.net/haber/152967/french-colonial-tax-still-enforce-for-africa

it seems like it's just a thing where they have to keep some of their money in French banks. It's just been twisted around to make it look worse, even in that article.
>>
>>24284901
i don't know man, maybe people are calling you a racist because you say things like "black people are uneducated"
>>
>>24284814
note to self: if you see a black person on fire, let them burn
>>
>>24285012
Well they are the most stupid race, with jews being the smartest
>>
What's with white people and the inability to judge people on an individual basis? I don't condemn the entire white race every time I see some white asshole say something stupid (several times per hour on /r9k/).
>>
>>24285028
meant for
>>24285000
nice trips btw
>>
>>24285037
That's your own fault for assuming that when someone says something stupid that he's white.
>>
>>24284814
No, but and i'm black. They black people who say shit like that are the same black people who go on welfare and brag about it.
>>
> Us vs Them

Those dudes should understand that hundred of thousands, if not millions of french citizens are blacks or have some black ancestry.

This is the current Minister of Justice in France.
>>
I got the sudden urge to tell someone this, don't know why... So I picked a random thread on /r9k/ to post in.

When I was 12, I aimed a kar98 rifle at a female volunteer worker who came to my house
asking for money to build a school in Africa or something. I yelled "Get the fuck off my property".
I don't really know what happened since I slammed the door in her face shortly after yelling at her.
But I never got in any legal trouble, nor did I hear anything from anyone regarding it.
>>
>>24285128
>>When I was 12, I aimed a kar98 rifle at a female volunteer worker who came to my house
>asking for money to build a school in Africa or something. I yelled "Get the fuck off my property".
>I don't really know what happened since I slammed the door in her face shortly after yelling at her.
What a ridiculous overreaction. Who taught you to be like that?
>>
>>24285102
They live in France but they'll never be French
>>
>>24285158
I lived at an institution in my childhood.
We were raised by the many people working there.
>>
>>24285096
>>24285028
well i'm a jew and i'm a retard who brags about being on welfare. my best friend is a very smart black man. THUS PROVING BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that jews are the dumbest and blacks are the smartest.
>>
>>24284814
#blacklivesmatter doesn't care about black people, they are just attention whores like the westboro baptist church

they believe they are like civil rights activists rebelling against the man, but let's face it, anti-racism has been done to death, even if racism still goes on our society basically flips its shit whenever it is revealed, whereas for us we are utterly surrounded by normies who hate us because we are annoying autists

I hate to compare ourselves to genuinely oppressed black folks in the 1950s, if I put in a herculean effort I could pass for a subnormy and wouldn't be as oppressed, whereas they had no chance, so I am less oppressed, but I am still fucked.
>>
>>24285239
That doesn't answer my question though. Where did you learn that threatening someone with a gun is the proper way to respond in that situation.
>>
>>24285267
I think blm is just a movement to create division between the races. Instead of coming together and saying, "How can we all do our part to heal our nation?", people just stoke the fires of hatred for their own ambitions of power. I bet if you follow the money, blm isn't even headed by blacks.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (194 KB, 493x608) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
194 KB, 493x608
A bunch of people were killed by boko haram in nigera but honestly that shit happens all of the time and it's not a surprise.
>>
>>24285175
Yes they are and there's nothing you can do about it :^)
>>
>>24284814
>mo bo

Well there's 14,000 people who don't pay taxes and most likely collect welfare

This is such an ironic post it hurts.
>>
>>24285268
Probably myself... I would guess... I had no boundaries at that age.
>>
>>24285534
But... that could apply to white people as well? You can't include whites in that!

Who taught this monkey how to use a computer god damn it guys I thought we talked about this.
>>
>>24285534

I'm amazed at the mental gymnastics that some people will ressort to.

France is providing military assistance against Boko Haram, at the request of the Nigerians themselves.
>>
>>24284814
>#wakeup
why is it that every normie has to speak with faggy twattor dialogue?
>>
File: Untitled3.png (278 KB, 493x594) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
278 KB, 493x594
>>24286874
France is obligated to because colonialism.
>>
>>24285000
And maybe im calling them uneducated cause they spout false infromation
>>
>>24285037
maybe because /pol/sters will treat blacks, jews, and muslims the same way that sjws treat white and straight people: with vapid generalizations.
>>
>>24285534
WE

fuck the robot
>>
>>24285175
how can you even be a french nationalist? your country is full of unintelligible pussies.
>>
>>24284814
>France doesn't care about black people?

How stupid is this bloke? Paris is like 75% black. The majority of the people killed were probably black folk.
>>
>>24285037
>what's with white people
>and the inability to judge on an individual basis

Hmmm something about this sentence tells me you're not averse to making predictions and conclusions based on averages yourself (although your averages are made up by you alone and not government crime stats or biology).
>>
File: Untitled4.png (138 KB, 493x703) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
138 KB, 493x703
>>24287356
>>24287290
>>24284916

"we have made our research, no Black person was a victim"
>>
>>24286245
She is actually a social worker so she gets paid to help people get on welfare.
>>
>>24287192

Like I said, it's the Olympic of mental gymnastics. During colonization, it was under British control, not french.
>>
>>24288518
It's not mental gymnastics, it's ordinary stupidity.
>>
"Black pride" pages are fucking hilarious
>>
>>24287341
I'm not French by ethnicity or nationality.
I'm just stating my view.
French people are French. Swedes are Swedish, and so on. No amount of PC nonsense will change that.
>>
>>24286874
>keeping a compliant government in power

No shit they're providing assistance.
>>
niggers are too stupid to think the issue through and aren't capable of critical thinking

you shouldn't care about these apes, not when instagram is within reach of chimps
>>
Black people just want free shit because they're too lazy to work for it.
>>
File: 1447196757258.jpg (107 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
1447196757258.jpg
107 KB, 613x533
>>24284814
is this shit seriously a race thing now

It's sandniggers killing people, the niggers got in the way. Why the fuck does do they need any more fucking attention
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.